- Mead budget includes $3M for orphaned Wyo. wells Updated: Dec-02-13 2:01 pm
- Gillette man charged with 1st degree murder Updated: Dec-02-13 1:41 pm
- Gov. Matt Mead proposes state employee pay raises Updated: Nov-29-13 7:04 pm
- Gillette Mayor Tom Murphy resigns Updated: Nov-25-13 6:26 pm
- Campbell schools turning food waste into compost Updated: Nov-14-13 10:38 am
- Event raises $56,000 for blizzard-hit SD ranchers Updated: Nov-12-13 11:20 am
- Gillette debates rail spur expansion Updated: Nov-11-13 5:17 pm
- Judge moves trial for former detention officer Updated: Nov-08-13 2:40 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 10 Updated: Nov-08-13 1:16 pm
- Reynolds: Patriots are always ready to move ahead Updated: Nov-08-13 11:47 am
- Cook: Final curtain closing quickly on former men of... Updated: Nov-07-13 1:49 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead's proposed budget recommends spending $3 million to implement a plan to clean up old oil and gas wells across the state.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A man is charged with first-degree murder for allegedly shooting another man at a home in Gillette early on Thanksgiving Day.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead is pushing to give Wyoming state workers a pay raise.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Gillette Mayor Tom Murphy has resigned to pursue a business opportunity with his son. The city council will name a successor next month.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Some Campbell County schools are sending waste food to a Gillette composting program instead of tossing it out.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - An auction in Gillette raised $56,000 for ranchers in South Dakota who lost nearly 20,000 head of cattle in a blizzard last month.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - City officials in Gillette are discussing the pros and cons of investing potentially tens of millions into expanding a rail spur to help their local economy.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A district judge has granted a request from a former Crook County detention officer accused of sexually assaulting a jail inmate to move his trial out of the county.
SUNDAY - Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), 1 p.m., CBS
He is the elephant in the locker room, the one no one talks about.
PITTSBURGH - It happens to the very best of the best eventually. One day, Jack Lambert was a toothless, snarling, slobbering monster in the middle of the famed Steel Curtain defense, making young John Elway consider a career in insurance and scaring the heck out of old Roger Staubach.