- Second high school for Campbell County faces challenges Updated: May-03-15 12:35 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Campbell County's public school system will likely have to dip into its cash reserves in two years if trustees vote to open a second high school in Gillette.
- Wyoming artists group plans plein air paint-out Updated: May-01-15 11:02 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Artists Association will provide workshops and hold a plein air paint-out at Gillette's Cam-plex Energy Hall to celebrate its 60th convention.
- Wyoming woman scales heights of the world of greeting cards Updated: Apr-30-15 1:49 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - What can be found in most greeting card aisles are variations of the same old messages.
- Colorado pair files lawsuit over Wyoming coal protest arrest Updated: Apr-29-15 6:59 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Two Colorado residents have filed a federal civil rights lawsuit charging they were jailed in violation of their constitutional rights after unfurling a banner critical of Peabody Energy Corp. at the company's annual shareholders' meeting at a college campus in Gillette two years ago.
- Gillette man sentenced for stabbing uncle with barbecue fork Updated: Apr-28-15 3:23 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A Wyoming man has been sentenced to serve up to 30 years in prison for stabbing his uncle to death with a barbecue fork during a drunken argument in November 2013.
- Woman arrested after shooting at Gillette hotel Updated: Apr-27-15 11:17 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Police have arrested a 24-year-old woman accused of shooting another woman in the leg with a pistol at a Gillette hotel.
- Police use flash-bang grenade to stun man, end standoff Updated: Apr-23-15 1:56 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A two-hour standoff with an armed man in a Gillette neighborhood ended Thursday with a flash-bang grenade that left the man dazed.
- Former Gillette standout Austin Fort leaving Wyoming Updated: Apr-19-15 3:29 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Former Gillette standout Austin Fort is leaving the Wyoming football team.
- Linc delays underground coal gasification work Updated: Apr-19-15 3:19 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Linc Energy has told the state that it won't start work on its underground coal gasification pilot project in northeast Wyoming until at least next year.
- North Carolina man killed by train in Wyoming Updated: Apr-16-15 5:47 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A 28-year-old North Carolina man has been struck and killed by a train in northeast Wyoming.
- Pownall could have been blocked from Legislature Updated: Apr-12-15 4:34 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The special prosecutor who investigated state Rep. Bill Pownall's actions as Campbell County Sheriff says Pownall could have been blocked from serving in the Wyoming House of Representatives.
- Woman accused of stealing more than $6K from baseball league Updated: Apr-10-15 11:22 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Police have arrested a woman accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a youth baseball organization in Gillette.
- Campbell County schools lack enough instruments for students Updated: Apr-09-15 5:08 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Campbell County School District doesn't have enough music instruments to loan students or families.
- 5 Wyoming residents held in multi-state drug investigation Updated: Apr-08-15 5:48 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Authorities have arrested five people in an investigation into trafficking of methamphetamine in Wyoming, South Dakota and North Dakota.
- Gillette residents to see jump in utility rates Updated: Apr-07-15 2:31 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Gillette residents may very well soon see higher wastewater and electricity rates.