- Agreement over new visitor's center in Gillette delayed Updated: Oct-09-15 5:01 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - An agreement to fund a new visitor's center in Gillette has been put off by officials who have questioned the location and who will own the new property.
- Game wardens ask for help in antelope poaching near Gillette Updated: Oct-07-15 10:39 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Game wardens are asking for the public's help finding those responsible for the poaching of two pronghorn bucks north fo Gillette.
- Woman accused of shooting husband could face murder charge Updated: Oct-06-15 1:44 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A woman accused of aggravated assault for shooting her husband twice in the stomach could have her charges upgraded to murder if he dies in a Colorado hospital.
- Task force recommends dropping ACT test in 11th grade Updated: Oct-02-15 3:44 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Wyoming high school juniors will no longer be required to take the ACT college entrance exam if initial recommendations from a state panel are adopted.
- Pair caught with drugs due to paranoia pleads guilty Updated: Oct-02-15 5:06 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Two Utah residents who were arrested on their way to sell drugs in South Dakota after they called deputies in a state of paranoia have pleaded guilty.
- Former Albany County attorney's theft case moves to trial Updated: Oct-01-15 10:56 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A former Albany County attorney accused of buying personal electronics with government funds is set to go to trial.
- Gillette votes not to fund former senator's pro-coal effort Updated: Sep-25-15 5:12 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Gillette will not be funding a special interest group that opposes the Environmental Protection Agency's new carbon pollution rules in favor of the coal industry.
- Judge denies Peabody Energy's request to strike protest song Updated: Sep-22-15 7:32 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal judge in Wyoming says it's tough luck that the world's largest private coal company doesn't dig a 1970s-era protest song.
- Campbell County sales tax takes see drop over past year Updated: Sep-18-15 5:59 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Campbell County officials say sales tax figures are down an average of 52 percent for the first two months of the fiscal year compared to last year.
- Gillette College plans to hire coaches for soccer teams Updated: Sep-17-15 5:44 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Gillette College will begin advertising for two new coaches in October to lead soccer teams the school hopes to have competing in fall 2016.
- Gillette shoots down urban chicken coops Updated: Sep-10-15 5:27 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Gillette City Council has shot down a proposed ordinance that would have allowed residents to raise chickens in their backyards.