- Syracuse mayor resigns as Democratic Party chair Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 pm
- NY-based co. closing Syracuse-area lab in July Updated: Apr-17-14 7:55 am
- Actor helping NY school build new playground Updated: Apr-17-14 7:06 am
- Syracuse's Jerami Grant entering NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 9:23 am
- Lawyer for bin Laden son-in-law guilty in tax case Updated: Apr-14-14 3:58 pm
- NY AG, Maffei seek smartphone 'kill switch' rule Updated: Apr-11-14 1:49 pm
- Canadian sentenced for running US pot smuggling Updated: Apr-10-14 12:05 pm
- Syracuse University gets $3 million grant from SBA Updated: Apr-10-14 3:06 am
- Syracuse police: Man fatally shot in apartment Updated: Apr-09-14 9:10 am
- WR Williams seeks fresh start in return to Buffalo Updated: Apr-07-14 6:39 pm
- NY race's popular training runs too big, cut back Updated: Apr-07-14 7:05 am
- Surgeon accused of slapping sleeping patients Updated: Apr-06-14 4:43 pm
- US Probation Office sued over New York girl's rape Updated: Apr-04-14 4:57 pm
- Bills land WR Williams in trade with Bucs Updated: Apr-04-14 1:06 pm
- Man accused if impersonating police officer Updated: Apr-04-14 9:55 am
- 3rd season of dredging Onondaga Lake to resume Updated: Apr-04-14 3:06 am
- Woman admits restraining girls while husband raped Updated: Apr-04-14 3:04 am
- Islamic group gets OK to cut crosses off NY church Updated: Apr-03-14 4:58 pm
- NY boy, 8, brings unloaded handgun to his school Updated: Apr-02-14 8:10 am
- Judge denies ESPN request to dismiss libel suit Updated: Apr-01-14 2:54 pm
- NY man pleads guilty in slaying, wife's kidnapping Updated: Apr-01-14 7:52 am
- $13M cleanup set for polluted Syracuse-area stream Updated: Mar-31-14 7:43 am
- Central NY lakeside drug 'castle' up for sale Updated: Mar-31-14 7:20 am
- NY man stabbed in nightclub, in critical condition Updated: Mar-29-14 9:19 am
- Mother, daughter charged in high school fight Updated: Mar-29-14 6:10 am
ALBANY, New York - Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner is resigning from her position as co-chair of the state's Democratic Party.
CICERO, New York - An Albany-based pharmaceutical company that's part of a $250 million economic development project in Buffalo is shutting down its Syracuse-area research center, eliminating 45 jobs.
SYRACUSE, New York - The actor who played a detective-turned-school teacher on the HBO hit series "The Wire" is helping a central New York community replace an aging playground.
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse sophomore forward Jerami Grant is entering the NBA draft, becoming the second Orange starter in less than three weeks to announce he's going pro.
ALBANY, New York - The lawyer who represented Osama bin Laden's son-in-law at his recent terrorism trial pleaded guilty Monday in Syracuse to a federal charge of impeding the IRS.
SYRACUSE, New York - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and U.S. Rep. Dan Maffei are calling on Congress to require smartphone makers to install "kill switches" on phones to render them useless if stolen.
SYRACUSE, New York - A 66-year-old Canadian man has been sentenced in a northern New York court to 10 years in prison for his leading role in a multi-million-dollar marijuana smuggling operation.
SYRACUSE, New York - The Small Business Administration is giving a $3 million grant to Syracuse University's Institute for Veterans and Military Families.
SYRACUSE, New York - Police are investigating a fatal shooting in an apartment near Syracuse University's South Campus.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Receiver Mike Williams acknowledged he has some growing up to do while addressing questions about his troubled past Monday.
SYRACUSE, New York - The weekend training runs held in preparation for Syracuse's Mountain Goat Run have gotten so popular they're larger than many road races. That popularity is forcing organizers to make some changes.
SYRACUSE, New York - Federal investigators say a Syracuse surgeon often slapped anesthetized patients on the buttocks and insulted them before surgery.
SYRACUSE, New York - A New York girl raped by a man released from jail while awaiting a child pornography trial is suing the federal government for $110 million.
SOUTH HACKENACK, New Jersey - Authorities in northern New Jersey say a Long Island man had all the trappings of a police officer except the job.
SYRACUSE, New York - The cleanup of Onondaga Lake is set to resume.
SYRACUSE, New York - A 27-year-old woman has admitted holding down a 2-year-old and 4-year-old girl while her husband raped them.
SYRACUSE, New York - A city board on Thursday gave a Muslim group the go-ahead to remove six crosses from the roof and spires of a century-old former Catholic church so the now-vacant Gothic structure can be used as a mosque.
SYRACUSE, New York - Police are trying to find out where a second-grader got the unloaded handgun he brought to his Syracuse elementary school and showed to a friend in the lunchroom.
ALBANY, New York - A federal judge has denied a request by ESPN to dismiss a libel suit filed by the wife of former Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine.
SYRACUSE, New York - A 28-year-old Syracuse man has admitted killing a man he found with his estranged wife and to kidnapping the woman and taking her to Pennsylvania before letting her go.
SALINA, New York - A $13 million cleanup project is set for a Syracuse-area stream polluted for decades by a former General Electric plant now owned by Lockheed Martin.
SKANEATELES, New York - A sprawling lakeside mansion a New York man built with proceeds from the illegal drug trade is on the market for more than $4 million.
SYRACUSE, New York - Police say a man is hospitalized in critical condition after being stabbed during a bar fight in Syracuse.
SYRACUSE, New York - Authorities say a mother and daughter have been charged after the teen pulled a knife during a fight at a high school in Syracuse and was subdued by police with a Taser.