- Missing Wash. man found after 5 nights in cold Updated: Dec-14-13 2:22 am
- Cowlitz County selling wind power to California Updated: Dec-12-13 11:59 am
- Early release for driver in Longview jogger death Updated: Dec-11-13 11:23 am
- Woman, 88, froze to death outside retirement home Updated: Dec-09-13 5:20 pm
- Cowlitz Co. to pay road worker $185K settlement Updated: Dec-08-13 7:23 am
- Curly the La Center camel ready for seasonal shows Updated: Dec-06-13 9:20 pm
- Sheriff's officers search for missing Japanese man Updated: Dec-04-13 4:09 am
- Longview car dealer convicted of meth trafficking Updated: Nov-27-13 10:55 am
- Longview woman jailed over dangerous pit bull Updated: Nov-26-13 1:43 pm
- Lobbyist wants tight focus on coal terminal study Updated: Nov-22-13 2:19 pm
- Correction: Longview Coal Exports story Updated: Nov-20-13 4:32 pm
LONGVEW, Washington - A 67-year-old Longview, Washington, man was rescued Friday after spending five nights in freezing temperatures after his pickup truck ran off a logging road. Richard Sturm's daughter said a hospital test shows her father has a brain tumor, which she says may be the reason he got lost.
LONGVIEW, Washington - The Cowlitz Public Utility District expects to sell power worth $5.5 million next year from its share of the output from the White Creek wind farm in Klickitat County, in south central Washington.
KELSO, Washington - A Longview driver whose 30-day sentence for killing a jogger outraged the victim's family was released early from jail for good behavior.
LONGVIEW, Washington - The Cowlitz County coroner's office says an 88-year-old Longview woman froze to death outside her retirement home last week.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Cowlitz County has agreed to pay a road crew worker $185,000 to settle her claims of gender discrimination.
LA CENTER, Washington - Curly the camel can sense that the busy Christmas season is about to start, according to his owner, Jeff Siebert.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Sheriff's officers in southwest Washington are asking for help to locate a missing Japanese traveler who may have set out a week ago to hike or climb on Mount St. Helens.
KELSO, Washington - Longview used car dealer Sidney Albert Potts was convicted Tuesday in a drug trafficking case.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Two weeks in jail haven't compelled a Longview woman to turn over the pit bull that bit a young boy.
SEATTLE - A former Washington state attorney general who is now lobbying for Montana and North Dakota has said an environmental review of a proposed coal terminal in Longview should not include possible climate change considerations.
SEATTLE - In a story Nov. 18 about a proposed Longview coal-export terminal, The Associated Press erroneously reported Les Anderson's position with Landowners and Citizens for a Safe Community. He is an executive board member, not executive director.