- Police seek further charges for Vancouver massage therapist Updated: Apr-28-15 12:28 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Police are seeking additional charges against a licensed Vancouver massage therapist after more people came forward to accuse him of inappropriately touching them.
- Longview man forgiven $5,000 water bill blames illegal pipes Updated: Apr-27-15 1:58 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - The city of Longview has forgiven a man's $5,000 water bill after determining that someone had tapped into his pipes.
- Flushing of Lake Sacajawea to continue, preventing bad smell Updated: Apr-17-15 12:37 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - Federal officials have backed off a proposal that would have stopped the flushing of Lake Sacajawea, a practice that prevents buildup of smelly life forms.
- Port of Longview working on crude oil refinery proposal Updated: Apr-16-15 1:52 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Port of Longview says it's working with an energy company on a proposal for a new crude oil refinery, the first such facility on the Columbia River.
- Oregon school district settles sue alleging online bullying Updated: Apr-10-15 10:31 am
LONGVIEW, Washington - The Clatskanie School District in Oregon has agreed to pay three teen girls $75,000 each to settle a lawsuit alleging online bullying at their middle school.
- Unsolved: Mystery of 35 gutted reptile carcasses in SW Wash. Updated: Apr-09-15 8:19 am
TOUTLE, Washington - A Cowlitz County sheriff's spokesman says his agency doesn't have any leads to explain who dumped 35 skinned, gutted and rotting reptiles in the southwest Washington woods near Toutle.