- Not guilty plea in wrong-way Longview crash Updated: Mar-05-14 11:46 am
- Justices: People have right to privacy in texts Updated: Feb-27-14 4:52 pm
- Wash. teen confesses to killing, skinning pet goat Updated: Feb-25-14 9:20 pm
- Kelso man recovering from bark machine injuries Updated: Feb-25-14 12:39 pm
- Ore. woman arrested in fatal Wash. crash Updated: Feb-24-14 11:23 pm
- Firms eye Lower Columbia for 2 methanol plants Updated: Feb-23-14 3:44 pm
- Assault victim arrested to help prove case Updated: Feb-23-14 1:48 pm
- Longview: 7 to hospital in multi-vehicle crash Updated: Feb-22-14 12:49 am
- Wash. man who fatally shot uncle gets 16 years Updated: Feb-20-14 11:40 pm
- Corps plans narrow review of Wash. coal exports Updated: Feb-18-14 5:13 pm
- Washington coal terminal to get extensive review Updated: Feb-12-14 4:36 pm
KELSO, Washington - A Portland woman accused of a wrong-way crash in Longview that killed a man and seriously injured his wife and daughter pleaded not guilty Tuesday to vehicular homicide and vehicular assault charges.
SEATTLE - People have a right to privacy in the text messages they send from their phones, even if they can't know for sure who might be reading them, Washington's Supreme Court held in two related cases Thursday.
LONGVIEW, Washington - A Cowlitz County Humane Society official says a Longview, Washington, teen who wanted to try being an outdoorsman has confessed to killing and skinning a family's pet goat.
LONGVIEW, Washington - A 23-year-old Kelso man who fell into a machine that breaks up clumps of wood bark is out of a Vancouver hospital and recovering at his mother's home.
LONGVIEW, Washington - A Portland, Oregon, woman arrested in a wrong-way crash in Longview, Washington, that killed one man and injured seven other people has posted bail after a brief court hearing Monday.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Low natural gas prices are causing a boom in methanol manufacturing nationwide, and the Lower Columbia region should be quick to seize on the skilled jobs and tax revenue that the clean industry will bring.
LONGVIEW, Washington - A victim of sexual assault was arrested last week and ordered to show up in court to help Cowlitz County prosecutors prove the case against her alleged abusers.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Fire officials in Longview, Washington, say a high-speed accident involving multiple vehicles has sent at least seven patients to a hospital and shut down an area highway for several hours.
LONGVIEW, Washington - A 49-year-old Longview, Washington, man who fatally shot his uncle in 2012 in a crime that prosecutors linked to the "Mayan prophecy" that the world would end has been sentenced to nearly 16 years in prison.
SEATTLE - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announced plans Tuesday to perform a narrow environmental review of a proposed terminal on the Columbia River that would ship millions of tons of coal to Asia.
SEATTLE - State and local regulators said Wednesday they'll consider a sweeping environmental review of the effects of a proposed terminal along the Columbia River in Washington that would export millions of tons of coal to Asia.