- Kelso woman jailed for dangerous dogs Updated: Apr-19-14 12:46 pm
- Truck slams into McDonald's patio; 4 to hospital Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 am
- 2 years in prison for Longview sewage dumping Updated: Apr-14-14 7:49 pm
- Fire burns machine at Longview paper mill Updated: Apr-14-14 10:25 am
- Prolific Longview burglar sentenced to prison Updated: Apr-13-14 4:29 pm
- Coroner: Man found at rest stop died of overdose Updated: Apr-10-14 12:04 am
- Deeper Cowlitz River lets cities breathe easier Updated: Apr-07-14 4:32 pm
- Convicted killer may stand trial in Washington Updated: Apr-05-14 12:10 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - A Kelso woman accused of hiding dangerous dogs from officials has been sentenced to four days in jail for failing to register her dogs and other violations.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Police in Longview, Washington, say a pickup truck that ran a red light collided with two other vehicles and then ran up onto a fence surrounding an outdoor eating area at a McDonald's restaurant. The pickup driver, a woman seated at an outdoor restaurant table and two others were taken to a hospital.
TACOMA, Washington - The owner of a Longview septic tank pumping business has been sentenced to more than two years in prison for dumping more than 2 million gallons of minimally treated waste into the public sewer system.
LONGVIEW, Washington - A fire Sunday night burned a paper machine at the KapStone mill in Longview.
LONGVIEW, Washington - A 44-year-old Longview man who says he's committed over 200 burglaries is going prison.
LONGVIEW, Washington - The Cowlitz County coroner says a Longview, Washington, dentist found dead in January at a southwest Washington Interstate 5 rest stop died of a morphine overdose.
LONGVIEW, Washington - The Cowlitz River has slightly deepened for the first time since Mount St. Helens erupted in 1980. It's good news for cities on the river, where sediment increased their flooding risk.
LONGVIEW, Washington - Cowlitz County Prosecutor Sue Baur says she plans to extradite John Wayne Thomson from California to stand trial for the slaying death of Longview resident Lori Hamm in 2006.