- Rices Landing company renovating cars on historic incline Updated: Oct-07-15 11:44 am
RICES LANDING, Pennsylvania - About three weeks ago, the cars on the Monongahela Incline in Pittsburgh were removed from their rails as the Port Authority of Allegheny County began a $3.7 million rehabilitation of the historic Pittsburgh landmark.
- Revolutionary slave an afterthought no more Updated: Oct-06-15 11:56 am
PHILADELPHIA - For centuries, the measure of Hannah Till's life was relegated to the appendix of an obscure Philadelphia history book.
- Gas well emergency training to prepare first responders Updated: Sep-13-15 3:14 pm
CHARTIERS, Pennsylvania - Officials say a new half-million-dollar training center in western Pennsylvania will help prepare first responders in several states for emergencies at natural gas well sites and production facilities.
- Trucker cited for overturning rig, blocking westbound I-70 Updated: Sep-10-15 9:41 am
CLAYSVILLE, Pennsylvania - A North Carolina trucker is being cited for driving too fast on rain-slicked Interstate 70 in southwestern Pennsylvania, overturning his rig and causing three other vehicles to crash.
- Barbershop fined $750 for refusing to cut a woman's hair Updated: Sep-08-15 11:45 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania barbershop has been fined $750 for refusing to cut a woman's hair.