- Police: 2-year-old dies after accidentally falling in pool Updated: Aug-03-15 9:26 am
CANONSBURG, Pennsylvania - A police chief says a 2-year-old boy has died three days after accidentally falling into his family's backyard swimming pool.
- Monongahela Incline closure delayed until after Labor Day Updated: Jul-29-15 5:49 pm
PITTSBURGH - Authorities in western Pennsylvania have postponed a nearly three-month closure of an incline that gives sightseers a panoramic view of Pittsburgh.
- Belgium grave caretaker, families of WWII vets meet Updated: Jul-28-15 11:08 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Benedikte Gijsbregs, 48, who teaches Dutch language and history in the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium, has for years been caring for the graves of two American servicemen who died in the European Theater of World War II, and, on July 22, Gijsbregs met the families of those servicemen.
- Radiation tests at Monongahela feeder contradict old results Updated: Jul-24-15 4:35 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Pennsylvania - Tests of a western Pennsylvania creek that feeds into the Monongahela River show low levels of radioactivity, contradicting much higher and potentially dangerous levels found last year, according to a research team.
- Ex-judge faces sentencing for stealing cocaine from evidence Updated: Jul-13-15 6:20 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania judge who resigned three years ago was due in court to be sentenced on charges that he stole cocaine from evidence he ordered kept in his chambers instead of police custody.
- 4 sentenced in home invasion that led to death of girl, 10 Updated: Jul-06-15 5:05 pm
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Four men charged in a home invasion robbery attempt that led to the shooting death of a 10-year-old girl in western Pennsylvania last year have been sentenced to prison.