- Man challenging murder conviction due to judge's coke use Updated: Jul-02-15 11:50 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man is challenging his third-degree murder conviction in the 1977 slaying of his pregnant ex-girlfriend because the judge at his trial was known to be using cocaine stolen from evidence at the time.
- News crew preparing for segment saves overdose victim's life Updated: Jun-25-15 9:19 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Police are crediting a Pittsburgh TV news crew with saving the life of an overdose victim by calling 911 and performing CPR on him before emergency responders could arrive.
- Power slowly being restored in storm-ravaged areas of PA, NJ Updated: Jun-24-15 5:53 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Utility crews were working around the clock to clear toppled trees and other debris as power was slowly being restored to the hundreds of thousands of people in the Northeast who were affected by a fast-moving ferocious storm system that caused two deaths.
- New groom spends night in jail on charges he assaulted bride Updated: Jun-23-15 10:32 am
DONORA, Pennsylvania - A groom spent his wedding night in jail after police say he assaulted his bride in their western Pennsylvania home after both were drinking at their reception.
- University Healthcare board names new CEO Updated: Jun-13-15 10:07 am
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - University Healthcare's board of directors has tapped Anthony Zelenka to be the system's new president and chief executive officer.
- Fire-damaged Pa. homeless shelter could be closed 6-8 months Updated: Jun-10-15 6:20 pm
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - The director of a western Pennsylvania homeless shelter damaged by fire says it could take 6 to 8 months to reopen.
- Pennsylvania man jailed on charges he returned after threat Updated: Jun-02-15 9:15 am
DAISYTOWN, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man has been jailed on charges that he returned to his estranged girlfriend's home hours after he was arrested on charges that he pointed a gun at her and was court-ordered to leave her alone.