- Death penalty trial set for man in girlfriend's slaying Updated: May-04-15 3:04 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Opening statements were expected Monday in the death penalty trial of a western Pennsylvania man charged in the stabbing death of his estranged girlfriend more than three years ago.
- DA: Girl, 17, to be charged with making false rape report Updated: Apr-30-15 9:46 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - The district attorney and state police say a 17-year-old girl will be charged with falsely reporting that she was raped in a southwestern Pennsylvania park by a man she met online.
- Man sentenced to 18 to 36 years in kidnapping, rape case Updated: Apr-21-15 4:11 pm
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man convicted of raping and beating a former girlfriend has been sentenced to 18 to 36 years in prison.
- DEP wants 'significant' Sunoco fine for drilling mud spills Updated: Apr-21-15 9:34 am
FINLEYVILLE, Pennsylvania - The state Department of Environmental Protection is negotiating a "significant" fine with Sunoco Pipeline for thousands of gallons of drilling clay that a subcontractor spilled into several western Pennsylvania creeks.
- 3 of 4 suspects charged in killing of girl, 10, plead guilty Updated: Apr-17-15 4:59 pm
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Three of the four men charged in connection with the fatal shooting of a 10-year-old girl during a home invasion last year pleaded guilty Friday.