- Driver: Sneeze caused corn syrup spill in W. Pa. Updated: Dec-06-13 11:49 am
- Man gets life term in slaying outside SW Pa. bar Updated: Nov-27-13 6:10 am
- Bar owners say 'cheers' to games of chance law Updated: Nov-22-13 9:54 am
- Man killed while logging in western Pennsylvania Updated: Nov-20-13 8:08 pm
- Cops: 8th grader, 17, brought gun to W. Pa. school Updated: Nov-20-13 9:10 am
- Police: Pa. man, 20, jailed in love triangle arson Updated: Nov-20-13 8:52 am
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - State police in Pennsylvania say a truck driver apparently blacked out after sneezing, causing his vehicle to overturn, spilling corn syrup and snarling traffic.
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A man has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole in the murder of a man gunned down outside a southwestern Pennsylvania bar where he had been drinking with friends.
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Local bar owners are raising their glasses to recent changes to the state's small games of chance law that will now allow various gambling options in their establishments.
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a falling tree killed a logger in southwestern Pennsylvania.
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A 17-year-old eighth grader was in juvenile custody after police say a gun fell out of his pocket during some horseplay in the hallway of a southwestern Pennsylvania school.
WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - A 20-year-old man has been jailed on charged he threw a burning object at the southwestern Pennsylvania house where his married lover and her husband live.