- Lynchburg schools discrimination suit dismissed Updated: Mar-09-14 12:06 pm
- Public input sought on James River pollution study Updated: Mar-06-14 8:19 am
- Longest-serving Randolph-Macon president dies Updated: Mar-05-14 6:56 am
- Bedford not giving up on getting rail stop Updated: Mar-02-14 1:19 pm
- Va.'s Liberty U attracting international students Updated: Mar-01-14 9:50 am
- No charges in fatal shooting of Liberty student Updated: Feb-27-14 1:20 pm
- Liberty cruises by Longwood 90-76 Updated: Feb-25-14 9:40 pm
- Man sentenced for defrauding former U.Va. athlete Updated: Feb-25-14 2:45 pm
- Lynchburg woman sentenced for embezzlement Updated: Feb-19-14 8:59 am
- Peterson sparks VMI over Liberty 77-70 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:51 pm
- Appalachian Trail volunteers log 245,500 hours Updated: Feb-14-14 8:30 am
- Gardner-Webb beats Liberty 68-52 Updated: Feb-11-14 9:20 pm
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - A lawsuit that accused Lynchburg City Schools of discriminating against a former employee has been dismissed.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Public input is being sought on a pollution study of the James River and its tributaries.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - William Quillian Jr., the longest-serving president of the former Randolph-Macon Women's College, has died. He was 100.
BEDFORD, Virginia - Bedford county and town officials aren't giving up on their quest to get a stop on a future rail line linking Lynchburg and Roanoke.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - The number of international students continues to rise at Liberty University.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Lynchburg prosecutors say a Liberty University security guard won't face criminal charges in the fatal shooting of a student.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - John Caleb Sanders scored 22 points and hot-shooting Liberty cruised by Longwood 90-76 on Tuesday.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - A former AAU basketball coach has been sentenced to four years and nine months in prison for defrauding a former University of Virginia basketball player.
BEDFORD, Virginia - A Lynchburg woman has been sentenced to three years in prison for embezzling from her former employer.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - QJ Peterson had 18 points with 12 rebounds and made a key layup to lift Virginia Military Institute to a 77-70 victory over Liberty on Saturday night.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - The Appalachian Trail Conservancy says about 6,000 volunteers devoted more than 245,500 hours to maintaining and protecting the trail for hikers last year.