- Thousands of trees to be given away Friday Updated: Feb-05-16 6:32 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Mississippi's Arbor Day isn't until Feb. 12, but the Warren County Soil and Water Conservation District is giving folks the opportunity to get a head start on the celebration.
- Vicksburg offering amnesty for old fines Updated: Feb-05-16 6:27 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg residents who owe back fines for traffic and other misdemeanor offenses have the opportunity to pay them off in full and avoid a visit by police during an amnesty period.
- Trial set for Vicksburg man accused of killing uncle with ax Updated: Feb-05-16 4:29 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The trial of a Vicksburg man accused of killing his uncle with an ax has been set.
- Warren County approves corrections to tax rolls Updated: Feb-03-16 11:02 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The Warren County Board of Supervisors has approved a number of requests from County Tax Assessor Ben Luckett to correct the county's tax rolls.
- Vicksburg IT director retiring after 25 years Updated: Jan-28-16 5:08 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg's information technology director is retiring after having held the position for 25 years.
- Vicksburg's 15th annual Mardi Gras parade seeks participants Updated: Jan-26-16 9:21 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg officials are looking for volunteers to participate in the city's 15th annual downtown Mardi Gras Parade.
- Vicksburg barge accidents create economic waves Updated: Jan-24-16 8:31 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Barge and railroad spokesmen say their customers see a big impact from a series of accidents in which barges hit the railroad bridge at Vicksburg.
- Vicksburg Police Department to use body cameras soon Updated: Jan-24-16 6:10 pm
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg police officers will soon start using body cameras in the line of duty.
- State police: Man charged in fatal crash in Warren County Updated: Jan-23-16 5:52 pm
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol says a man has been arrested after he left the scene of a crash that left a woman and her son dead when three vehicles collided on U.S. Highway 80 early Saturday morning.
- Police searching for teenagers who vandalized neighborhoods Updated: Jan-21-16 5:12 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Police in Vicksburg are searching for teenagers who they say have been vandalizing neighborhoods across the city.
- Vicksburg to not hold MLK parade Updated: Jan-15-16 10:53 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - For the first time in a decade, Vicksburg will not have a Martin Luther King Jr. parade.
- River flood threat cut; residents still feel effects Updated: Jan-13-16 9:01 pm
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The threat of a swollen Mississippi River was subsiding for some Wednesday, but Vicksburg residents were still feeling the effects of the rare winter flood, even though the river will crest about 4 feet lower than once predicted.
- Mississippi River, bridge at Vicksburg reopened Updated: Jan-13-16 7:33 pm
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The latest on Mississippi River flooding in Mississippi and Louisiana. (All times local.)
- Consultants to help Vicksburg attract more retail business Updated: Jan-12-16 8:46 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - A Tupelo company has been hired by the city of Vicksburg to help develop a strategy to recruit and keep retail businesses.