- Mistrial for teen charged in stepmother's death Updated: Mar-10-14 4:07 am
- Cochran: Corps adds $14M for Mississippi projects Updated: Mar-07-14 8:29 am
- Consent decree filed in Mississippi sewage case Updated: Mar-05-14 6:59 pm
- Teen wounded in drive-by shooting in Vicksburg Updated: Mar-03-14 8:29 am
- Vicksburg wants to sell junk metal Updated: Mar-02-14 12:52 pm
- 2 booked in Vicksburg copper theft Updated: Feb-28-14 4:19 pm
- Building permit fees may rise in Warren County Updated: Feb-28-14 3:08 pm
- Man given $450K bond in pushing death Updated: Feb-26-14 4:37 am
- Parts of the Sprague might be sold Updated: Feb-25-14 4:19 am
- Attorney registry: A growing piece of history Updated: Feb-22-14 12:08 pm
- Depot museum to get cruiser relics Updated: Feb-22-14 9:04 am
- Alcorn plans IT center at Vicksburg campus Updated: Feb-20-14 4:05 am
- Bayou cleaning project moving slowly Updated: Feb-15-14 10:34 am
- Service commemorates black Civil War troops Updated: Feb-14-14 11:31 am
- Accident on I-20 closes Miss. River at Vicksburg Updated: Feb-12-14 10:28 am
- About 100 voter IDs distributed so far Updated: Feb-10-14 11:28 am
- DC trip focused on port expansion in Vicksburg Updated: Feb-10-14 4:34 am
- Horizon heist had Hollywood style plot Updated: Feb-09-14 11:15 am
- Warren, Vicksburg agree on water line deal Updated: Feb-09-14 10:56 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The Vicksburg trial of a teenager accused of fatally shooting her stepmother ended in a mistrial over the weekend.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi is one of only four states receiving additional funds from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for dredging and flood control along its major tributaries, according to U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Two companies have agreed to assess and improve 18 Mississippi wastewater treatment facilities and wastewater collection and transmission systems that were accused of releasing untreated raw sewage and other waste in violation of the Clean Water Act.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Authorities in Vicksburg say a teenager was wounded in a drive-by shooting Saturday evening.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - It's all for sale to the highest bidder: pipes, valves, fittings, street signs and other assorted items of brass, steel, aluminum and stainless steel owned by the city of Vicksburg.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Police in Vicksburg have arrested two men in connection with the theft of copper from the former Parkview Regional Medical Center site.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Fuel costs tied to field inspections are a primary reason Warren County's building permit fees might be going up.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Bond has been set at $450,000 for a Vicksburg man arrested in the death of a 70-year-old relative.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The fate of the remaining metal pieces taken from the steamboat Sprague, which was destroyed by fire in 1974, is in the hands of Vicksburg officials.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - On a windy morning late last month, Amelia McGowan - one of Vicksburg's newest attorneys - signed her name into an antebellum relic of Warren County history.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Navy Secretary Ray Mabus has assured officials with the Old Depot Museum in Vicksburg that it will receive some items from the soon-to-be decommissioned USS Vicksburg.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Alcorn State University will locate an information technology program at its branch in Vicksburg.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Warren County officials say they have convinced about the half of the property owners in the final phase of a bayou cleaning project to sign papers permitting access to their land.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg National Military Park on Saturday will commemorate the service of African-American troops in the Civil War as part of a free-admission weekend at the park.
NEW ORLEANS - Louisiana State Police are working to clear a major traffic accident on Interstate 20 at the Mississippi state line.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - About 100 Mississippi Voter ID cards - equal to about three-one thousandths of the state's population - have been distributed statewide since the start of a campaign to ensure voters are ready for mandatory photo IDs at the polls this year.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Expansion at the Port of Vicksburg was on the minds of city and Warren County officials after the returned from a recent trip to Washington, D.C.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - It was a casino caper that even Danny Ocean would have been proud to pull off.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - An auxiliary water line to serve about 10,000 customers in Vicksburg is still in the planning stage, but county and city administrators have agreed on a plan to maintain the line once it is built.