- Hotel owners to pay $500K in back taxes Updated: Apr-22-14 4:37 pm
- Vicksburg building up for National Register Updated: Apr-19-14 11:04 am
- Palmertree gets new trial date Updated: Apr-18-14 1:55 pm
- Sweet Olive declared a nuisance Updated: Apr-17-14 4:07 am
- Corps disagrees with mayor on riverfront project Updated: Apr-16-14 9:24 am
- Heavy rains in north-central, central south Miss. Updated: Apr-15-14 12:58 pm
- Vicksburg selling 210 acres once sportsplex site Updated: Apr-09-14 4:28 pm
- Video cameras on way to catch litterers in the act Updated: Apr-09-14 4:43 am
- Robber takes cash, phones from motel Updated: Apr-08-14 5:37 pm
- Woman lands in jail on visiting day Updated: Apr-06-14 5:41 pm
- Woman faces up to 76 years in meth case Updated: Apr-04-14 4:31 am
- City officials out to punish illegal dumpers Updated: Apr-01-14 4:07 am
- Park seeks volunteers for painting Updated: Mar-30-14 10:23 am
- Alcorn alumni donate money for scholarships Updated: Mar-29-14 12:34 pm
- Fisher Ferry land once eyed for sports to be sold Updated: Mar-29-14 12:05 pm
- Tools, trailer taken from Vicksburg work site Updated: Mar-26-14 4:44 pm
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The city of Vicksburg is allowing the new owners of the former Grand Station Hotel to pay more than $500,000 in back property taxes owed on the property since 2011.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - State archivists have recommended the former Monte Carlo building in Vicksburg be included on the National Register of Historic Places.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Warren County Clerk Shelly Ashley-Palmertree's trial in a civil case has been scheduled for the October term of chancery court in Hinds County.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The fate of the Sweet Olive, which took tourists on tours of the Mississippi River for nine years, is in the hands of Mack Varner, Vicksburg's Community Court judge.
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - A riverfront project for which the City of Natchez is hoping to enlist help of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to "complete" was finished nearly 20 years ago, a Corps spokesman said.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Upward of five inches of rain fell overnight Tuesday in areas of north-central, central and south Mississippi, raising concerns of more moderate flooding along rivers and tributaries.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg Mayor George Flaggs Jr. says the city's 210-acre Fisher Ferry property is a good location for an expansion of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Research and Development Center.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg police are buying video cameras to catch illegal dumpers in the act.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Police in Vicksburg say a man got away with cash and two mobile phones in a holdup Monday at a local motel.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - A woman visiting the Warren County Jail is now in the jail herself.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Warren County prosecutors say a Bolton woman faces up to 76 years in prison after being convicted Tuesday on methamphetamine charges.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Vicksburg Mayor George Flaggs Jr. intends to increase surveillance for illegal dumpers, using not only the police department, but other city workers.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The Vicksburg National Military Park is looking for volunteers to help paint battlefield cannons and carriages and the iron gates at Vicksburg National Cemetery on April 5.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - A $10,000 gift from Alcorn State University's National Alumni Foundation will make more scholarships available for Alcorn students.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The city's 200-acre tract of land near St. Michael Catholic Church on Fisher Ferry Road where the city once planned a sports complex is on the selling block, Mayor George Flaggs Jr. said.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Police in Vicksburg say thieves took tools and other items valued at a total of about $25,000 from a construction site.