- M's Morrison, Beavan go on 15-day disabled list Updated: Apr-16-14 7:28 pm
- Steven Powell wants state to pay for treatment Updated: Apr-16-14 2:09 pm
- Questions for CenturyLink on Washington 911 fail Updated: Apr-15-14 5:02 pm
- 2 injured in Tacoma trailer explosion Updated: Apr-15-14 1:37 am
- 2 years in prison for Longview sewage dumping Updated: Apr-14-14 7:49 pm
- Vet with no left leg to run in Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-14-14 4:02 pm
- Seattle to start Blake Beavan at Texas Updated: Apr-12-14 6:33 pm
- Tacoma police: 2 teens arrested in threat case Updated: Apr-10-14 1:43 am
- Seattle puts lefty James Paxton on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-09-14 9:26 pm
- Woman pleads not guilty to sex with Tacoma student Updated: Apr-09-14 9:10 am
- Not guilty plea in 2 Tacoma sex assaults Updated: Apr-08-14 3:50 pm
- Car driving on I-5 near Tacoma hit by 6 shots Updated: Apr-08-14 1:19 am
- Spanaway woman pleads not guilty to faking divorce Updated: Apr-07-14 4:02 pm
- US Open loses help of Wash. state patrol for now Updated: Apr-05-14 1:57 pm
- Former Tacoma teacher faces new sex charge Updated: Apr-05-14 1:28 pm
- Mariners call up pitching prospect Dominic Leone Updated: Apr-04-14 9:08 pm
- Bass Pro Shop in Tacoma first in Northwest Updated: Mar-31-14 11:38 am
- Rockies' Chatwood leaves start with leg injury Updated: Mar-29-14 2:41 am
- Razor clam digging begins Wednesday in Washington Updated: Mar-26-14 1:23 pm
- Marijuana off limits in Washington to military Updated: Mar-26-14 12:51 pm
- Man convicted of murder in dismembered body case Updated: Mar-26-14 12:20 am
- Emergency: Detainee at federal center hospitalized Updated: Mar-26-14 12:07 am
- Man gets 16 years for putting infant in freezer Updated: Mar-21-14 8:31 pm
- Man faces prison for leaving young kids home alone Updated: Mar-21-14 8:22 pm
- No smoking at Tacoma marijuana convention Updated: Mar-21-14 2:26 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Seattle Mariners placed outfielder Logan Morrison and right-handed starter Blake Beavan on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday, and recalled second baseman Nick Franklin and James Jones from Triple-A Tacoma.
TACOMA, Washington - Steven Powell wants the state of Washington to pay for court-ordered sex offender treatment he says was denied while serving time in prison for voyeurism.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington Emergency Management Division believes the 911 system is stable now, but it still wants assurances from CenturyLink there won't be a repeat of last week's statewide outage, Division Director Robert Ezelle said.
TACOMA, Washington - A man who ran off after an explosion blew apart a 30-foot trailer in Tacoma was later found and taken to a hospital with burns.
TACOMA, Washington - The owner of a Longview septic tank pumping business has been sentenced to more than two years in prison for dumping more than 2 million gallons of minimally treated waste into the public sewer system.
TACOMA, Washington - The first six times Edward Lychik told his physical therapist he wanted to run again, she was noncommittal, and with good reason.
TACOMA, Washington - Police in Tacoma say two boys accused of carrying a pellet gun and brass knuckles as they followed another student have been expelled from a high school.
SEATTLE - James Paxton is the latest arm in the Seattle Mariners' rotation to find his way to the disabled list.
TACOMA, Washington - A woman accused of having sex with her students at Lincoln High School in Tacoma pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge of sexual misconduct with a minor.
TACOMA, Washington - A man accused of sexually assaulting two women in Tacoma pleaded not guilty Monday to rape and assault charges.
FIFE, Washington - Police in the Tacoma, Washington, suburb of Fife are trying to find whoever fired six gunshots that hit a car carrying a Lakewood woman as she drove on Interstate 5. The woman was not hit.
TACOMA, Washington - A Spanaway woman accused of forging divorce papers and collecting $9,000 in child support pleaded not guilty Monday to theft and forgery charges.
TACOMA, Washington - Gov. Jay Inslee has vetoed a budget provision that would have directed the Washington State Patrol to help with the 2015 U.S. Open golf championship in Pierce County.
TACOMA, Washington - A former Tacoma, Washington, high school math teacher is facing a new criminal charge after a fourth teen came forward to police.
OAKLAND, California - Right-hander Dominic Leone, a top pitching prospect in the Mariners organization, was called up from Triple-A Tacoma on Friday for his first stint in the majors.
TACOMA, Washington - A Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World store scheduled to open this fall in Tacoma will be the first in the Northwest.
TACOMA, Washington - The state Department of Fish and Wildlife says razor clam digging on Washington's beaches begins Wednesday.
TACOMA, Washington - As Washington prepares to open its first retail marijuana stores in the next few months, tens of thousands of military service members have been warned not to shop in any of them.
TACOMA, Washington - A Pierce County judge has convicted a 29-year-old Tacoma, Washington, man of second-degree murder in the 2012 death of an acquaintance whose body he later cut up for disposal.
TACOMA,Wash. - A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement official says a man held at a federal immigration detention center in Tacoma, Washington, was taken to a hospital after a "medical emergency." Other detainees told a newspaper that the man had tried to hang himself.
TACOMA, Washington - A 25-year-old Washington man accused of putting his 6-week-old daughter in a 10-degree freezer for about an hour to stop her crying was sentenced Friday to 16 years in prison.
TACOMA, Washington - A Lakewood man faces about a year in prison after being convicted Friday of leaving his two young children alone in a squalid apartment while he went to work.
TACOMA, Washington - Unlike Seattle's annual Hempfest, no smoking will be allowed at a marijuana convention in August at the Tacoma Dome.