- Magistrate erases Olympic National Park ticket Updated: Mar-07-14 3:08 pm
- Detective's ex-wife charged with identity theft Updated: Mar-07-14 12:49 am
- Man apologizes for Tacoma back-seat robbery Updated: Mar-05-14 12:14 pm
- Pregnant taxi passenger killed in Wash. crash Updated: Mar-04-14 11:11 pm
- Man killed pushing bike across Puyallup street Updated: Mar-04-14 8:47 pm
- New owners for Tacoma, Wash., paper mill Updated: Mar-03-14 10:29 pm
- Man who attempted to flee courtroom sentenced Updated: Mar-01-14 2:10 pm
- Geologist finds human remains east of Tacoma Updated: Feb-28-14 9:25 pm
- Tacoma, Wash., officer hits man with patrol car Updated: Feb-27-14 2:22 am
- Steven Powell to be released from prison March 23 Updated: Feb-26-14 6:33 pm
- Ex-Tacoma teacher gets 6 months for child rape Updated: Feb-25-14 3:50 pm
- Deportations protested at Tacoma detention center Updated: Feb-24-14 7:10 pm
- 3 charged with murder in car theft vigilantism Updated: Feb-24-14 7:10 pm
- Man arrested in Renton-area homicide Updated: Feb-23-14 7:08 pm
- Convicted killer seeks retest of DNA evidence Updated: Feb-23-14 4:26 pm
- Gig Harbor woman sentenced in son-in-laws murder Updated: Feb-22-14 5:34 pm
- Wash. woman gets 4 years for theft from uncle Updated: Feb-21-14 2:34 am
- Skier killed at Crystal Mountain identified Updated: Feb-20-14 7:49 pm
- Lawyer wants $2.5M in legal fees from Clark County Updated: Feb-19-14 2:22 pm
- Entrepreneur gifts Bitcoins to Washington college Updated: Feb-19-14 1:02 pm
- Entrepreneur makes Bitcoin gift to Washington college Updated: Feb-19-14 10:52 am
- New trial for convicted Pierce County judge Updated: Feb-19-14 8:40 am
- Pierce Co. Jail changes medical care, cuts 15 jobs Updated: Feb-15-14 4:55 pm
- Wash. man gets 16 ½ years for shaking infant son Updated: Feb-15-14 2:11 am
- JBLM soldier charged with child sex abuse Updated: Feb-15-14 12:55 am
PORT ANGELES, Washington - A Sequim (skwihm) woman who was ticketed for driving into an Olympic National Park parking lot during the government shutdown had her $125 fine erased this week by a federal magistrate.
TACOMA, Washington - Pierce County prosecutors have charged the ex-wife of a retired Tacoma, Washington, police detective with multiple counts of identity theft, forgery and theft.
TACOMA, Washington - A 31-year-old man accused of hiding in the back seat of a woman's car in Tacoma and taking her purse told police he needed money to get married.
TACOMA, Washington - The fiance of a 34-year-old Tacoma woman killed when the taxi van she was riding in collided with a pickup truck says the woman was 12 weeks pregnant.
PUYALLUP, Washington - A man who was struck by a vehicle as he pushed a bicycle in a Puyallup, Washington, crosswalk has died of his injuries.
TACOMA, Washington - The Simpson Tacoma Kraft paper mill in Tacoma, Washington, is being purchased by a Norcross, Georgia-based company for $343 million.
TACOMA, Washington - A man who attempted to flee a Pierce County courtroom on Valentine's Day has been sentenced to 26 years in prison.
TACOMA, Washington - A geologist working in a ravine east of Tacoma has discovered a man's partially decomposed body.
TACOMA, Washington - A Tacoma, Washington, police spokeswoman says an officer used a patrol car to intentionally hit a man who tried to run away.
TACOMA, Washington - Steven Powell is due to be released next month from the Washington prison where he's been serving 30 months for voyeurism.
TACOMA, Washington - A woman was sentenced to six months in confinement for raping a 12-year-old boy who was one of her students at a Tacoma middle school.
TACOMA, Washington - Nearly four-dozen people demonstrated outside the federal Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma to protest deportations, and about five locked themselves together to block an entrance.
TACOMA, Washington - Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist says a man was killed for allegedly stealing a car in a case of what he calls "vigilante justice run amok."
TACOMA, Washington - Detectives with the King County sheriff's office arrested a 34-year-old man Saturday night in connection with homicide last week in the Renton area.
TACOMA, Washington - A man serving life in prison for the 1996 rape and murder of a 9-year-old girl is seeking to retest DNA evidence that helped convict him.
TACOMA, Washington - Despite pleas from her husband, her daughter and her former pastor, a Gig Harbor woman on Friday was sentenced to 18 years in prison for hiring a hit man to kill her son-in-law.
TACOMA, Washington - A Washington woman accused of stealing more than $400,000 from her elderly uncle has been sentenced to more than four years in prison.
TACOMA, Washington - The Pierce County medical examiner's office has identified a Seattle skier who died at Crystal Mountain resort when he suffocated in a tree well.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A lawyer wants a federal judge to order Clark County to pay $2.5 million in legal fees on top of the $9 million a jury awarded to a former Vancouver police officer who was wrongfully convicted.
TACOMA, Washington - In what may be the first college donation of the new electronic currency, a Bitcoin entrepreneur has donated $10,000 worth of the digital money to a Washington state liberal arts college.
TACOMA, Washington - In what may be the first college donation of the new electronic currency, a Bitcoin entrepreneur has made a $10,000 virtual donation to a Washington state liberal arts college.
TACOMA, Washington - A state Court of Appeals has ordered a new trial for former Pierce County Superior Court Judge Michael Hecht who was convicted in 2009 of felony harassment and patronizing a prostitute.
TACOMA, Washington - The Pierce County Sheriff's Department has outsourced medical care at the county jail, laying off 15 full-time workers.
TACOMA, Washington - The Pierce County, Washington, prosecutor says a 19-year-old man has been sentenced to 16 ½ years in prison for violently shaking his 7-day-old son, severely injuring the boy.
TACOMA, Washington - A Washington state-based soldier accused of repeatedly raping a 10-year-old girl and posting sexual photos of the child online has been charged with aggravated sexual abuse of a child.