- Mariners send Franklin, Ramirez to minors Updated: Apr-24-14 3:07 pm
- Andy Warhol flower planned for Tacoma Dome Updated: Apr-24-14 1:40 pm
- $1.8B methanol plant planned for Port of Tacoma Updated: Apr-24-14 12:52 pm
- Former soldier gets 17 years for child porn Updated: Apr-24-14 2:35 am
- 6-year sentence for robbery at Spanaway home Updated: Apr-23-14 3:49 pm
- Pepper spray turns Tacoma shoplifting into felony Updated: Apr-23-14 12:23 pm
- FBI says 16 Seattle-Tacoma bank robberies solved Updated: Apr-23-14 12:20 pm
- Many Washington voters saying no to taxes Updated: Apr-23-14 8:14 am
- Ramirez gives up 2 HRs, Mariners lost 8th straight Updated: Apr-23-14 2:59 am
- Pierce Transit may spend $450,000 on public image Updated: Apr-22-14 1:35 pm
- Flyaway owl found, hungry but safe Updated: Apr-18-14 10:34 pm
- High winds uproot, damage 14 trees in Tacoma park Updated: Apr-18-14 10:19 pm
- Brandon Maurer to start Sunday for Mariners Updated: Apr-18-14 5:41 pm
- Tacoma zoo's trained owl spooked, flies off Updated: Apr-17-14 8:02 pm
- Steven Powell wants state to pay for treatment Updated: Apr-16-14 2:09 pm
- Questions for CenturyLink on Washington 911 fail Updated: Apr-15-14 5:02 pm
- 2 injured in Tacoma trailer explosion Updated: Apr-15-14 1:37 am
- 2 years in prison for Longview sewage dumping Updated: Apr-14-14 7:49 pm
- Vet with no left leg to run in Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-14-14 4:02 pm
- Tacoma police: 2 teens arrested in threat case Updated: Apr-10-14 1:43 am
- Seattle puts lefty James Paxton on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-09-14 9:26 pm
- Woman pleads not guilty to sex with Tacoma student Updated: Apr-09-14 9:10 am
- Not guilty plea in 2 Tacoma sex assaults Updated: Apr-08-14 3:50 pm
- Car driving on I-5 near Tacoma hit by 6 shots Updated: Apr-08-14 1:19 am
- Spanaway woman pleads not guilty to faking divorce Updated: Apr-07-14 4:02 pm
TACOMA, Washington - The city of Tacoma hopes to give the 30-year-old Tacoma Dome some pop by turning the arena's 5-acre roof into an Andy Warhol painting.
TACOMA, Washington - A multinational consortium of chemical companies and investors plans a $1.8 billion plant at the Port of Tacoma that would convert natural gas to methanol. The methanol would be shipped by tanker to China where it would be used to make plastics.
TACOMA, Washington - A former soldier at Joint Base Lewis-McChord has been sentenced to 17 years in prison for producing and distributing child pornography, including a video of him molesting a 3-year-old child.
TACOMA, Washington - A 41-year-old man who disguised himself as a delivery driver and robbed a woman in her Spanaway home has been sentenced to six years in prison.
TACOMA, Washington - A shoplifting incident could send a Tacoma woman to prison for life without parole.
SEATTLE - The FBI says three men and three juveniles in custody are responsible for 16 bank robberies in March and April, mostly in the Seattle-Tacoma area.
SEATTLE - Voters in King County who rejected higher taxes for bus service weren't the only ones in Washington in a negative mood for Tuesday's election.
SEATTLE - Erasmo Ramirez couldn't come up with the big pitch when he needed it.
TACOMA, Washington - Pierce Transit may spend nearly half a million dollars over the next three years on a marketing consultant to improve its public image.
TACOMA, Washington - Officials at a Tacoma, Washington, zoo say a trained Eurasian eagle owl that got spooked and flew off into a nearby park has been spotted and captured.
TACOMA, Washington - High winds damaged or uprooted at least 14 trees Thursday night in Point Defiance Park in Tacoma.
TACOMA, Washington - A Tacoma zoo says a Eurasian eagle owl named Forrest that is trained to fly during performances of its outdoor theater got spooked and flew off into a nearby park.
TACOMA, Washington - Steven Powell wants the state of Washington to pay for court-ordered sex offender treatment he says was denied while serving time in prison for voyeurism.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington Emergency Management Division believes the 911 system is stable now, but it still wants assurances from CenturyLink there won't be a repeat of last week's statewide outage, Division Director Robert Ezelle said.
TACOMA, Washington - A man who ran off after an explosion blew apart a 30-foot trailer in Tacoma was later found and taken to a hospital with burns.
TACOMA, Washington - The owner of a Longview septic tank pumping business has been sentenced to more than two years in prison for dumping more than 2 million gallons of minimally treated waste into the public sewer system.
TACOMA, Washington - The first six times Edward Lychik told his physical therapist he wanted to run again, she was noncommittal, and with good reason.
TACOMA, Washington - Police in Tacoma say two boys accused of carrying a pellet gun and brass knuckles as they followed another student have been expelled from a high school.
SEATTLE - James Paxton is the latest arm in the Seattle Mariners' rotation to find his way to the disabled list.
TACOMA, Washington - A woman accused of having sex with her students at Lincoln High School in Tacoma pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge of sexual misconduct with a minor.
TACOMA, Washington - A man accused of sexually assaulting two women in Tacoma pleaded not guilty Monday to rape and assault charges.
FIFE, Washington - Police in the Tacoma, Washington, suburb of Fife are trying to find whoever fired six gunshots that hit a car carrying a Lakewood woman as she drove on Interstate 5. The woman was not hit.
TACOMA, Washington - A Spanaway woman accused of forging divorce papers and collecting $9,000 in child support pleaded not guilty Monday to theft and forgery charges.