- Bald eagles rebuild nest in Greenfield after wind storms Updated: Nov-26-15 9:52 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A pair of bald eagles appears to be rebuilding their home in a central Indiana neighborhood after their nest was destroyed in wind storms.
- Library opens up Nature Nook for children Updated: Nov-26-15 5:05 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Imagine children being able to see a caterpillar turn into a real butterfly or watch a deer graze through a field, all from the comfort and warmth of the Hancock County Public Library.
- 2 plead not guilty in Greenfield adult care abuse case Updated: Nov-25-15 4:52 pm
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A mother and son accused of abusing residents of an unlicensed adult-care facility they operated out of their central Indiana duplex have pleaded not guilty to charges of neglect and criminal recklessness.
- Man pleads guilty to dumping body at nature preserve Updated: Nov-25-15 10:00 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - An Indianapolis man won't spend more time behind bars after pleading guilty to dumping his girlfriend's body at a nature preserve following her death from a heroin overdose.
- Military family gathers for unclaimed veteran's funeral Updated: Nov-19-15 5:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - They sat in the back of the church. A solider. An airman. A Marine. Eyes facing forward to the casket of a man they never knew.
- Greenfield father faces charges in infant son's death Updated: Nov-13-15 4:04 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A suburban Indianapolis man has been arrested in the death of his 3-month-old son.
- Student organizes food pantry for peers in need Updated: Nov-11-15 5:01 am
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Indiana - Senior Lexi McMahan's teachers say she's an exceptional teenager, more compassionate than many of her peers and keenly aware of the world around her.