- Woman who used cocaine before crash avoids prison Updated: Apr-16-14 7:34 am
- Health panel holds firm on electronic cigarettes Updated: Apr-10-14 10:08 am
- Indiana artisans finding ways to showcase goods Updated: Apr-01-14 11:01 am
- Couple selling curious collection in new shop Updated: Mar-28-14 10:44 am
- Ambulance catches fire inside Indiana fire station Updated: Mar-26-14 8:42 am
- Group works to preserve 92 pioneer cemeteries Updated: Mar-25-14 10:18 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A central Indiana woman is avoiding prison after pleading guilty to driving under the influence of cocaine when she caused a crash that killed her husband.
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Electronic-cigarette users say they will continue their fight against a ban of the devices in public places, even though their effort Tuesday before the Hancock County Health Board was to no avail.
INDIANAPOLIS - When Aaron Dickinson started his woodworking business, he focused on hand-crafting furniture for people's homes.
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Steve Wilson holds up a small, round utensil of some form by the handle.
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Quick action by firefighters stopped flames coming from a parked ambulance from spreading to rest of a central Indiana fire station.
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Remarkable as much for its inconspicuous tranquility as for its incongruity, Cedar Grove Cemetery, a silent affirmation of the life of Isaac Willett and his family - Hancock County, circa 1850 - abides under large, old trees from its day and between the brick and siding of modern two-story ranch houses.