- Toyota expands SUV production at Indiana plant Updated: Dec-06-13 12:18 pm
- Toyota begins production of 2014 SUV in SW Ind. Updated: Dec-05-13 4:06 pm
- Ind. grandmother-grandson team pen children's book Updated: Nov-30-13 1:16 pm
- Man charged in restaurant death ruled competent Updated: Nov-29-13 7:38 am
- Fire destroys much of Elks Lodge in SW Indiana Updated: Nov-28-13 11:23 am
- Dunham helps Butler hold off Princeton 70-67 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:37 pm
- Ind. sheriff: Work-release center lacks insulation Updated: Nov-15-13 2:50 pm
- Medical: What is social media telling scientists about... Updated: Nov-06-13 3:48 pm
PRINCETON, Ind. - Dramatic lighting and music. Live video, a VIP section and all eyes focused on the guest of honor.
PRINCETON, Indiana - Toyota says it has begun production of its 2014 Highlander SUV at its plant in southwestern Indiana.
PRINCETON, Indiana - A southwestern Indiana grandmother and her 11-year-old grandson are celebrating the publication of a children's book they developed together.
PRINCETON, Indiana - A judge has ruled that a man is competent to stand trial on charges he fatally shooting his estranged girlfriend outside a southwestern Indiana restaurant.
PRINCETON, Indiana - Fire has destroyed much of an Elks Lodge building in southwestern Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS - Butler's Kellen Dunham scored a career-high 26 points Saturday, helping the foul-prone Bulldogs hold off Princeton's late charge 70-67.
PRINCETON, Indiana - The sheriff of a southwestern Indiana county says a metal building that serves as an inmate work release center is saddling the county with high utility bills because it's not properly insulated.
All those postings, tweets, Flickr uploads and other social media interactions we have every day add up to a wealth of opportunity for scientists. Simply by inhabiting our digital haunts, observers can learn volumes about how we feel, determine where it's safe to eat, even plot the passing of a storm.