- South Dakota murder convict won't get new trial Updated: Mar-11-14 8:16 am
- SD student appointed to Merchant Marine Academy Updated: Mar-07-14 5:23 am
- $7.2 million Corn Palace renovation to move ahead Updated: Mar-06-14 9:23 am
- Pension, gay marriage votes stir primary contests Updated: Mar-05-14 5:13 pm
- SD man found dead in lot died of heart condition Updated: Feb-28-14 12:43 pm
- Wine sales suspended at Corn Palace after sting Updated: Feb-20-14 7:37 am
- Mitchell restaurant fails 4 health inspections Updated: Feb-17-14 8:11 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A man convicted of murder in a slaying in South Dakota nearly 30 years ago will not get a new trial, despite new DNA evidence that concluded he was not the source of two hair samples taken from the victim.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A southeast South Dakota student has been appointed to the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in New York.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - The sudden resignation of the director at Mitchell's Corn Palace will not affect a $7.2 million renovation planned for the tourist attraction, the city's mayor said.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Four months ago, state Rep. Christian Mitchell made a tough vote in favor of Illinois' landmark state pension overhaul. Now he's facing the repercussions.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Police in southeast South Dakota say the man found dead this week in a parking lot near the Corn Palace died of a heart condition.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Wine won't be available for a while at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, after an employee at the city-owned tourist attraction sold a bottle to an underage informant during a police alcohol compliance check.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - State health officials are planning to take action against a Mexican food restaurant in Mitchell that failed four out of five health inspections last year.