- Louisiana-Lafayette edges Arkansas State 77-76 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:27 pm
- State Playoff Glance Updated: Mar-08-14 9:56 pm
- Arkansas St. beats Louisiana-Monroe 64-58 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:14 pm
- Ark. St. closes campus for 3rd day due to weather Updated: Mar-04-14 5:29 pm
- Arkansas State to host Georgia State in SBC game Updated: Mar-03-14 7:57 pm
- Arkansas State finalizes football schedule Updated: Mar-01-14 3:47 pm
- ASU trustees take step toward opening med school Updated: Mar-01-14 2:25 pm
- Jonesboro mayor's pistol stolen from city car Updated: Mar-01-14 2:08 pm
- Randolph County OKs bonds for poultry plant Updated: Feb-28-14 12:05 pm
- ASU to hold exhibit of photos from Rohwer camp Updated: Feb-27-14 3:22 am
- Arkansas State trounces Lyon College 65-39 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:09 pm
- ASU's Van Slyke honored by College Sports Madness Updated: Feb-24-14 3:36 pm
- Loretta Lynn to join Johnny Cash Music Festival Updated: Feb-24-14 1:44 pm
- Arkansas St snaps 4-game losing streak Updated: Feb-23-14 6:16 pm
- Official: Ark. medical school would need 3 years Updated: Feb-23-14 3:58 pm
- Arkansas State overcomes Texas State in 73-68 win Updated: Feb-22-14 11:24 pm
- Trumann man pleads guilty to Caraway school attack Updated: Feb-22-14 12:47 pm
- Arkansas State breaks ground on campus in Mexico Updated: Feb-21-14 2:31 pm
- Van Slyke shoots Arkansas St. past UTA 83-60 Updated: Feb-20-14 10:50 pm
- Court appearance set for man in Blytheville death Updated: Feb-19-14 3:40 am
- Jonesboro studies future of public safety tax Updated: Feb-18-14 9:34 am
- Mayor: Osceola lands another new manufacturer Updated: Feb-14-14 1:16 pm
- Jonesboro police find 3 guns in student's vehicle Updated: Feb-13-14 3:43 pm
- Call center in Jonesboro to close in May Updated: Feb-12-14 11:34 am
- Arkansas St. at S. Alabama in women's basketball Updated: Feb-11-14 5:31 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Elfrid Payton sank a 3-pointer in the final 14 seconds to give Louisiana-Lafayette a winning 77-76 edge over Arkansas State on Saturday night.
West Memphis 75, Bryant 50
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Melvin Johnson III scored 17 points Thursday night as Arkansas State overcame a poor shooting performance to beat Louisiana-Monroe 64-58.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University officials will keep campuses in Jonesboro and Paragould closed for a third consecutive day due to icy road conditions following a winter storm.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State is set to host Sun Belt Conference leading Georgia State in college basketball.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State is to open its 2014 season with two difficult tests on the road in September.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Trustees for Arkansas State University approved entering into an agreement that could lead to a branch of a medical school opening in Jonesboro.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Jonesboro's mayor wants his pistol returned.
POCAHONTAS, Arkansas - Officials in Randolph County have signed an agreement with Peco Foods Inc. allowing up to $135 million in revenue bonds for a new poultry plant in northeast Arkansas.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University is to hold a one-day exhibition of photos from the Rohwer Japanese-American internment camp.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Brandon Reed scored 16 points to lead Arkansas State over NAIA member Lyon College 65-39 on Tuesday.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - College Sports Madness has named Arkansas State University senior Kirk Van Slyke the Sun Belt Conference Player of the Week.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State baseball team snapped a four-game losing streak by rallying for a 14-8 win over Illinois State in Jonesboro.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A proposed medical school in western Arkansas would require three years before becoming financially self-supporting, according to the chairman of the Fort Smith Regional Healthcare Foundation board that backs the project.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Ed Townsel scored 20 points and Cameron Golden sank the go-ahead jumper to lead Arkansas State to a 73-68 win over Texas State on Saturday.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A Trumann man has been sentenced to five years' probation after pleading guilty to attacking three students at an elementary school in Caraway in 2012.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University has broken ground on its new campus in Mexico.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Kirk Van Slyke made seven 3-pointers and scored 23 points to lead Arkansas State to an 83-60 victory over Texas-Arlington on Thursday night.
BLYTHEVILLE, Arkansas - A man accused of a slaying in Mississippi County in which the victim's body was found in the yard of a church is to have a court appearance.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Leaders in Jonesboro are debating whether to ask voters to renew the city's half-cent public safety sales tax, initially passed to avoid layoffs in the police and fire departments during the economic downturn, or let it expire at the end of the year.
OSCEOLA, Arkansas - Officials in Osceola say a new manufacturer will build a $33 million facility and create 75 jobs in the Mississippi County town.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Police in Jonesboro say they found three firearms and a BB gun in a student's vehicle at Valley View High School.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A call center in Jonesboro is again closing its doors and laying off employees.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Sun Belt women's Conference-leading Arkansas State Red Wolves will be on the road at South Alabama.