- Police: Man dies during shooting at Jonesboro home Updated: May-25-15 5:37 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Authorities are investigating a fatal shooting during a home invasion in northeast Arkansas.
- Jonesboro officer will not be charged in shooting of man Updated: May-22-15 7:05 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A Jonesboro police officer who shot and killed a man who attacked him with a machete will not be charged.
- Hytrol Conveyor in Jonesboro announces $12 million expansion Updated: May-21-15 1:38 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Hytrol Conveyor Co. in Jonesboro has announced plans for a $12 million expansion that will include at least 36 new jobs.
- Arkansas State University receives track and field honors Updated: May-19-15 3:42 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Sun Belt Conference has recognized the Arkansas State University outdoor track and field team with 16 All-Conference awards and four individual honors.
- New US 63 bridge opens over Black River at Black Rock Updated: May-16-15 3:01 pm
BLACK ROCK, Arkansas - The new U.S. 63 bridge over the Black River at Black Rock is now open to traffic.
- Arkansas National Guard wants to combine 2 armories into 1 Updated: May-15-15 4:59 pm
WALNUT RIDGE, Arkansas - Citing budget cuts and weak recruitment numbers, the Arkansas National Guard has asked Gov. Asa Hutchinson for his approval in consolidating two armories into one based in Newport.
- Hoxie mulls pit bull ban after recent dog attacks Updated: May-13-15 2:01 pm
HOXIE, Arkansas - A northeast Arkansas city is weighing a ban on pit bulls to the ire of some residents who say they'll move before they get rid of their pets.
- Arkansas State Board of Trustees approve tuition increase Updated: May-08-15 6:50 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State University Board of Trustees has approved tuition and fee increases at its meeting in Jonesboro.
- Residents lobby Jonesboro panel to add protections for gays Updated: May-06-15 2:20 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A group of people, including two ministers, are lobbying the Jonesboro City Council to consider an anti-discrimination ordinance extending protections for gay and lesbian city employees.
- Arkansas woman charged with human trafficking Updated: May-05-15 6:04 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Wynne woman is charged with human trafficking stemming from allegations that she forced two teenagers into prostitution and was being held Tuesday on $250,000 bond.
- Arkansas deputies arrest crawfish store owner in drug sting Updated: May-05-15 12:52 pm
HARRISBURG, Arkansas - Deputies have arrested the owner and employees of a northeast Arkansas crawfish store after they found methamphetamine and other illegal items during a raid.
- Arkansas State baseball team loses to Kansas State Updated: May-03-15 6:20 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A six-run inning derailed the Arkansas State baseball team in its attempt to best Kansas State.
- ASU track and field athletes honored by Sun Belt Updated: Apr-29-15 6:32 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State long jumper Roelf Pienaar and hurdler Emenderlyn Iwuji are being honored with Sun Belt Conference weekly track and field awards.
- Lake City officials OK new ordinance on nepotism Updated: Apr-29-15 5:44 pm
LAKE CITY, Arkansas - Leaders of a northeast Arkansas city have unanimously approved a measure allowing public officials to hire family members to municipal jobs.
- Mayor: Charges dropped against man who shot Bay police K-9 Updated: Apr-29-15 12:47 pm
BAY, Arkansas - The mayor of an Arkansas city where the only police dog was fatally shot by a resident says charges have been dropped against the shooter.
- Trooper: Arkansas motorcyclist dies after crash Updated: Apr-27-15 8:13 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police say a motorcyclist has died after losing control of his vehicle.