- Arkansas State announces 2014 baseball schedule Updated: Dec-04-13 6:50 pm
- Arkansas State shuts down Niagara 86-61 Updated: Dec-02-13 10:47 pm
- Ark. State accepts bid to GoDaddy Bowl in Mobile Updated: Dec-02-13 1:48 pm
- 2nd suspect sought in Wynne double-slaying Updated: Nov-30-13 3:17 pm
- 1 dead in Jonesboro nightclub shooting Updated: Nov-30-13 12:26 pm
- Ark. man accused of plotting to kill ex-employee Updated: Nov-26-13 5:42 pm
- Trumann ex-chief pleads guilty to drug charge Updated: Nov-25-13 2:28 pm
- Ark. sheriff: Boy, 10, recovering after shooting Updated: Nov-25-13 8:25 am
- Arkansas St. beats Cent. Ark. in a 99-56 blowout Updated: Nov-24-13 6:09 pm
- Arkansas St. edges winless Georgia St. 35-33 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- 88-year-old woman shot to death in Imboden Updated: Nov-22-13 9:25 am
- Riceland Foods worker hurt in industrial accident Updated: Nov-21-13 9:44 am
- ASU student found dead in Missouri hometown Updated: Nov-20-13 8:22 am
- Ark. St.-W. Kentucky game to be on ESPN3.com Updated: Nov-19-13 7:20 pm
- NE Ark. farmer reports 500 gallons of diesel gone Updated: Nov-19-13 11:32 am
- Ark. St. hosts Tenn.-Martin in women's basketball Updated: Nov-18-13 4:27 pm
- Arkansas St bowl eligible for third straight year Updated: Nov-17-13 3:35 pm
- Attorney: Ex-senator Bookout to return donations Updated: Nov-17-13 2:16 pm
- Arkansas State pulls away from Texas State, 38-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:17 pm
- A-State women's basketball downs Austin Peay 79-69 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:37 am
- Labor violations alleged at Arkansas haunted house Updated: Nov-15-13 2:11 pm
- Mike Ross to speak at Jonesboro event Updated: Nov-15-13 3:42 am
- Arkansas St. adds 6 basketball signees Updated: Nov-14-13 8:41 pm
- Van Slyke, Arkansas State top UT Martin 72-62 Updated: Nov-13-13 10:56 pm
- Cooper awaits opponent in special Ark. senate race Updated: Nov-13-13 7:11 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State baseball team has announced its 2014 schedule that includes 31 home games.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Kendrick Washington had 16 points, eight rebounds and six assists on Monday night as Arkansas State beat Niagara 86-61 in the first meeting between the two schools.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State says it has accepted a bid to play in the GoDaddy Bowl in Mobile, Alabama, for the third year in a row.
WYNNE, Arkansas - Police in Wynne say they're now searching for a second suspect in a shooting that left two people dead.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Police in Jonesboro say one man is dead and another is in custody after a shooting inside a nightclub on the city's west side.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Police say a Jonesboro car dealer conspired to kill a man but the plot fell through after he accidentally "pocket dialed" the would-be victim.
HARRISBURG, Arkansas - Former Trumann Police Chief Tony Rusher has pleaded guilty to a drug charge as part of a plea deal that allows him to avoid a prison sentence.
WYNNE, Arkansas - Authorities say a 10-year-old boy in northeast Arkansas is recovering after he was accidentally shot by another child.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Kirk Van Slyke scored 23 points and had nine rebounds as Arkansas State beat Central Arkansas 99-56 on Sunday.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Bowl-eligible Arkansas State foiled a two-point conversion and recovered an onside kick with 2 minutes left to avoid a potential loss to winless Georgia State on Saturday, holding on for a 35-33 win.
IMBODEN, Arkansas - A memorial is set for Saturday for a retired teacher who was shot to death in northeast Arkansas.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Jonesboro police say a worker at Riceland Foods was critically injured after he was run over by a railcar.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University says a member of the school's track and field team has died in his Missouri hometown.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State's final regular season football game will be broadcast by ESPN3.com.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Authorities in Craighead County are looking for someone who stole 500 gallons of diesel
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State will host Tennessee-Martin in women's college basketball as the Red Wolves seek their third straight win to open the season.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State University's 38-21 win over Texas State makes the Red Wolves bowl-eligible for a third straight season.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The attorney for former state Sen. Paul Bookout says the former lawmaker is set to return thousands of dollars in campaign contributions, while a criminal investigation continues into his personal use of campaign cash.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Michael Gordon ran for 184 yards and three touchdowns while Arkansas State blanked Texas State in the second half, posting a 38-21 victory Saturday night.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - For the second straight game, four Arkansas State women's basketball players scored in double-figures as the Red Wolves defeated Austin Peay 79-69.
BONO, Arkansas - The Arkansas Department of Labor says the owner of a haunted house where two teenagers were seriously burned last month has more than 80 violations.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Gubernatorial candidate Mike Ross is to speak Friday at an event in Jonesboro.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State basketball coach John Brady has announced the signing of six players to national letters of intent.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Kirk Van Slyke scored 16 points to lead four players in double figures as Arkansas State beat Tennessee Martin 72-62 on Wednesday night.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - A Republican candidate for a state Senate seat says he cannot overcome the 67-margin that separated him from the leader in a primary runoff, but a Democratic candidate wants to see if he picks up any votes in a canvass.