- Judge OKs Ohio terror plot suspect's review of tapes alone Updated: May-05-15 3:01 pm
CINCINNATI - A federal judge has agreed to let an Ohio man accused of plotting to attack the U.S. Capitol privately review video and audio files in the case against him.
- Superintendent resigns after accusations he bullied teachers Updated: May-05-15 11:13 am
ANDERSON, Ohio - A superintendent in suburban Hamilton County is resigning after allegations that he pressured teachers to throw out a test his son failed.
- County official removed from project after comments Updated: May-05-15 5:32 am
CINCINNATI - Commissioners in Hamilton County are removing a county administrator from all economic development projects because of comments he made about a developer last week.
- Bengals tackles Whitworth, Smith wondering what's next Updated: May-04-15 4:47 pm
CINCINNATI - As soon as the Bengals' draft picks were announced, team captain Andrew Whitworth started getting texts and tweets.
- Ohio utility worker dies from injuries after hit by car Updated: May-04-15 1:29 pm
WEST CHESTER, Ohio - A woman who was among several utility workers hurt when a vehicle struck them at a southwest Ohio work site last month has died of her injuries.
- Man found fatally shot in car in Cincinnati neighborhood Updated: May-03-15 6:14 pm
CINCINNATI - Police say they are investigating the death of a man found fatally shot in a car in Cincinnati as a homicide.
- Gloyeske wins Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati Updated: May-03-15 2:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Two southwest Ohioans won the top prizes for men and women in the Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati.
- $1M bail set for man charged in fatal Cincinnati shooting Updated: May-03-15 10:07 am
CINCINNATI - A man accused of the fatal daytime shooting of a man on a Cincinnati sidewalk is being held in jail with bail set at $1 million.
- Bengals gamble on USC cornerback Shaw after troubles Updated: May-02-15 7:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals picked troubled Southern California defensive back Josh Shaw with their first pick of the fourth round on Saturday.
- Bengals end draft with ball-hawking safety, receiver Updated: May-02-15 6:36 pm
- Cincinnati searches for locations for open-alcohol districts Updated: May-02-15 2:59 pm
CINCINNATI - The city of Cincinnati wants suggestions on the best places to establish outdoor refreshment districts, where people can walk around outside with open containers of alcohol.
- Declaration of Independence broadside set for Ohio display Updated: May-02-15 11:53 am
CINCINNATI - A rare Declaration of Independence copy printed more than two centuries ago and tucked away in historical archives in Ohio for more than 140 years will be displayed publicly for the first time by a Cincinnati museum.
- Weekend races in Ohio city expected to attract record fields Updated: May-02-15 6:20 am
CINCINNATI - Organizers expect more than 30,000 runners for weekend races highlighted by the annual Flying Pig Marathon on Sunday morning in downtown Cincinnati.
- Bengals still need defensive line help on draft's 3rd day Updated: May-02-15 2:07 am
CINCINNATI - The Bengals just missed on one defensive tackle they wanted. They have five more picks in Saturday's final four rounds to fix it.
- Bengals get Big 12's top defender Dawson in 3rd round Updated: May-01-15 11:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals finally got around to their defense, but not in the area they most needed to address.
- Orioles play home games in Florida after riots in Baltimore Updated: May-01-15 9:39 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter looked out of place.
- Bengals pick offensive tackle Jake Fisher in second round Updated: May-01-15 9:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Shut out of highly regarded defensive tackles, the Bengals used their second pick in the NFL draft to further shore up their offensive line, picking Oregon offensive tackle Jake Fisher with the 53rd overall selection on Friday night.
- The Latest: It's the Ickey Shuffle! Updated: May-01-15 9:10 pm
CHICAGO - 7:52 p.m. (8:52 p.m. EDT)
- Reds' Homer Bailey will have elbow surgery, out for season Updated: May-01-15 5:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds starter Homer Bailey will have surgery on his pitching elbow and miss the rest of the season, a significant setback to Cincinnati's struggling staff.
- University of Cincinnati awards record number of degrees Updated: May-01-15 3:05 am
CINCINNATI - A record number of degrees from the University of Cincinnati will be awarded at the school's spring commencement ceremonies.
- Protesters rally in Cincy over death of Baltimore man Updated: Apr-30-15 8:53 pm
CINCINNATI - Hundreds of people have gathered in downtown Cincinnati for a rally and march to protest the death of a Baltimore man who was critically injured in police custody.
- Convicted Ohio judge's 2nd trial delayed until September Updated: Apr-30-15 6:25 am
CINCINNATI - The second trial for a Cincinnati-area juvenile court judge convicted of unlawful interest in a public contract has been pushed back to September.
- Ohio mayor wants to build All-Star Game spirit Updated: Apr-30-15 3:14 am
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati's mayor wants to see red every Friday.
- Man accused of threatening to kill Boehner pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-29-15 5:41 pm
CINCINNATI - A former Cincinnati-area bartender charged with threatening to kill House Speaker John Boehner pleaded not guilty Wednesday in federal court after being found competent to stand trial.
- JaMarcus Russell heads list of draft busts this century Updated: Apr-29-15 5:35 pm
No NFL team wants to draft another JaMarcus Russell.