- Ohio court weighing issue of police body-camera videos Updated: Aug-28-15 4:52 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A prosecutor is asking the Ohio Supreme Court to throw out a lawsuit that originally sought video from a University of Cincinnati police officer's fatal shooting of a motorist during a traffic stop.
- Pick 6: Heisman hopefuls short on preseason hype Updated: Aug-28-15 11:12 am
Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota broke a Heisman Trophy trend last season by winning the award after being considered the preseason favorite.
- DeSclafani outpitched by Greinke, Reds swept by Dodgers 1-0 Updated: Aug-27-15 5:01 pm
CINCINNATI - Anthony DeSclafani once again pitched well against Zack Greinke. And once more, the Cincinnati rookie came up just short against the Dodgers ace.
- Dodgers finish sweep of Reds with 1-0 win Updated: Aug-27-15 4:06 pm
- Lawyer wants Cincinnati campus cop's murder trial moved Updated: Aug-27-15 11:44 am
CINCINNATI - An attorney for a University of Cincinnati policeman who fatally shot a driver he stopped over a missing front license plate is asking the court to move the officer's murder trial elsewhere.
- Nelson wild in Brewers' 6-2 loss to Indians Updated: Aug-27-15 12:29 am
CLEVELAND - Jimmy Nelson had no one to blame but himself.
- Dodgers activate RHP Nicasio from DL Updated: Aug-25-15 5:26 pm
CINCINNATI - The Los Angeles Dodgers have activated right-hander Juan Nicasio from the 15-day disabled list.
- Bengals release Josh Johnson, making McCarron the backup QB Updated: Aug-25-15 4:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals released quarterback Josh Johnson on Tuesday, making AJ McCarron the backup to Andy Dalton.
- Ohio zoo sending endangered rhino to Indonesia to mate Updated: Aug-25-15 2:43 pm
CINCINNATI - An Ohio zoo that has the last Sumatran rhino in the United States announced plans Tuesday to send him to Southeast Asia on a mission to mate and help preserve his critically endangered species.
- Teen charged in accidental shooting of 11-year-old brother Updated: Aug-25-15 3:46 am
NORTH COLLEGE HILL, Ohio - Police say a suburban Cincinnati teenager has been arrested for the accidental shooting of his 11-year-old brother.
- Reds overpower Tigers in biggest comeback win of season Updated: Aug-24-15 11:45 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds took out a lot of frustration in one inning to snap a losing streak.
- Great start turns into ugly Tiger loss Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Buck Farmer's best stretch of pitching turned into one of Detroit's worst losses of the season.
- Attempted murder, rape warrants issued for man after arrest Updated: Aug-24-15 7:16 pm
CINCINNATI - A man arrested in Ohio on suspicion of stabbing his brother and raping a woman is wanted in Massachusetts on charges including attempted murder, rape, assault, and kidnapping, authorities said Monday.
- Former FBI agent recounts decades-old shootout near Ohio Updated: Aug-24-15 9:12 am
CINCINNATI - A former FBI agent used his investigative experience to research a new book recounting the story of how an agent was killed by a car-theft ring suspect 80 years ago this month.
- Cincinnati officials to visit streetcar plant amid delays Updated: Aug-24-15 8:52 am
CINCINNATI - Project officials want to get some answers about delays in delivering the streetcars for Cincinnati's new system.
- Vote may be coming on arena renovation at Cincinnati campus Updated: Aug-24-15 2:17 am
CINCINNATI - Plans for a major renovation of the University of Cincinnati's basketball arena could be coming up for a vote.
- Anderson, Diamondbacks send Reds to 9th straight loss Updated: Aug-23-15 6:00 pm
CINCINNATI - Earlier in the week, Chase Anderson thought he'd be pitching for Triple-A Reno on Sunday. Instead, he wound up looking like an ace for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Federer wins 7th Cincy title, Serena Williams gets her 2nd Updated: Aug-23-15 5:45 pm
CINCINNATI - Roger Federer jutted his right index finger toward the summer-blue sky to celebrate his latest Cincinnati title. He would have needed both hands to count all of them.
- Cincinnati police investigating club shooting that killed 2 Updated: Aug-23-15 2:01 pm
CINCINNATI - Police in Cincinnati are continuing to investigate a shooting outside a fraternal lodge that left two people dead and five wounded.
- Reds place Parra on DL, promote Balester Updated: Aug-23-15 12:56 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Reds placed left-handed pitcher Manny Parra on the 15-day disabled list on Sunday, retroactive to Wednesday, and promoted right-hander Collin Balester from Triple-A Louisville.
- Iconic Ohio food business celebrates 40th anniversary Updated: Aug-22-15 6:34 am
FAIRFIELD, Ohio - An iconic food business that started as a produce stand in a northern Cincinnati suburb will cap its 40th anniversary with a bang.
- De La Rosa, Pollock lead D-backs to 6-3 win over Reds Updated: Aug-21-15 11:29 pm
CINCINNATI - After using five relief pitchers on Thursday, the Arizona Diamondbacks were hoping that Rubby De La Rosa could go deep into Friday's game.
- Convicted Ohio judge files civil lawsuit Updated: Aug-21-15 4:05 am
CINCINNATI - A suspended juvenile court judge convicted of a felony and facing another trial has filed a lawsuit saying her rights have been violated.
- 2 Cincinnati-area airports receive almost $340K in funding Updated: Aug-21-15 3:19 am
CINCINNATI - Officials say two Cincinnati-area airports will receive almost $340,000 in federal funding for repairs and new equipment.
- FCC: Firm pays $750K settlement for blocking Wi-Fi signals Updated: Aug-20-15 4:19 pm
CINCINNATI - A wireless Internet provider that federal regulators say blocked consumers' personal Wi-Fi signals at convention centers around the country, including Cincinnati and Columbus, must pay a $750,000 fine as part of a settlement with the government.