- Bengals have receiver they needed, go for depth on Day 3 Updated: Apr-30-16 2:00 am
CINCINNATI - By snagging a receiver in the second round, the Bengals got what they really needed in the NFL draft. The final day will be about developing depth and getting players who might start in a few years.
- Straily turns in quality start but Reds lose to Pirates 4-1 Updated: Apr-29-16 11:28 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Cincinnati Reds got a quality start, which was a welcome sight for a team with one of the worst pitching staffs in baseball. They still couldn't take advantage of it.
- The Latest: 3rd round a graduation party for Bengals' Dunlap Updated: Apr-29-16 11:25 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the second day of the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Cincinnati's 18th "Flying Pig" marathon set Sunday Updated: Apr-29-16 12:19 am
CINCINNATI - Organizers expect another record field for the annual Flying Pig Marathon and related races this weekend in Cincinnati.
- The Latest: Businessman withdraws reward in Ohio shootings Updated: Apr-28-16 5:26 pm
PIKETON, Ohio - The Latest on the developments in the killings of eight family members in southern Ohio (all times local):
- The Latest: Ohio teen pleads guilty in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 3:50 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Latest on the 15-year-old student charged in Ohio school cafeteria shootings. (all times local):
- Ex-Chicago area officer charged in Ohio with wife's death Updated: Apr-28-16 1:17 pm
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois - A suburban Cincinnati man charged with murder in his wife's shooting death is a former suburban Chicago police officer.
- Dayton VA Medical Center director to head Cincinnati VA Updated: Apr-26-16 6:58 pm
CINCINNATI - The medical director of the Dayton VA Medical Center will become acting director of the VA medical facility in Cincinnati, where investigators said this year that they had found misconduct related to some officials.
- Cincinnati Bengals release linebacker A.J. Hawk Updated: Apr-26-16 4:49 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Bengals have released linebacker A.J. Hawk.
- Ohio man calmly tells 911: 'I just shot and killed my wife' Updated: Apr-26-16 4:47 pm
CINCINNATI - A suburban Cincinnati man called 911 and gave his address, and when the dispatcher asked what she could help him with, he replied calmly: "I just shot and killed my wife."
- Girl, 8, dies after being severely burned in house fire Updated: Apr-26-16 5:51 am
BUFFALO, New York - Officials say an 8-year-old girl who was severely injured in a Buffalo house fire that killed two people in February has died at a pediatric burn unit in Ohio.
- Coroner: More fentanyl deaths than heroin in Ohio county Updated: Apr-26-16 12:51 am
CINCINNATI - The coroner in southwest Ohio's largest county says overdose deaths from the powerful painkiller fentanyl have overtaken heroin deaths.
- Steelers, Bengals still going at nasty rivalry in offseason Updated: Apr-25-16 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - All of this Steelers-and-Bengals animosity isn't going away. New season, same raw feelings. And it's going to keep going, right up to the second week of the season.
- 1 killed in early morning house fire in southwest Ohio Updated: Apr-25-16 8:24 am
LOVELAND, Ohio - Firefighters say one person died and two other people escaped serious injury from an early morning house fire in southwest Ohio.
- Rizzo's 2 homers, 4 RBIs lead Cubs to 9-0 rout of Reds Updated: Apr-24-16 5:53 pm
CINCINNATI - Anthony Rizzo's sessions with Chicago Cubs assistant hitting coach Eric Hinske are starting to pay off.
- Ohio judge will divide settlement to slain motorist's family Updated: Apr-24-16 9:53 am
CINCINNATI - A judge in southwest Ohio will decide how to divide $4.9 million among the family of a black motorist shot and killed by a white University of Cincinnati officer during a traffic stop last July.
- Cubs give up 4 homers, lose to Reds 13-5 Updated: Apr-23-16 11:20 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cubs finally had one of those nights against a team they'd manhandled lately.
- Jake Arrieta reaching new heights, along with his Cubs team Updated: Apr-22-16 9:37 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cubs got together in one of their hotel rooms and threw a pizza party to celebrate Jake Arrieta's second no-hitter. Maybe it doesn't sound like much, but it's the best they could do after midnight.
- Ohio University marching band to perform at Macy's parade Updated: Apr-22-16 7:41 am
ATHENS, Ohio - Ohio University's marching band will perform at next year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
- Cubs' Arrieta throwing no-hitter vs Reds through 8 innings Updated: Apr-22-16 7:22 am
- Maryland homicide suspect shot by Ohio cop pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-21-16 6:24 pm
CINCINNATI - A Maryland homicide suspect accused of pulling a knife on a police officer who then shot him along Interstate 75 in suburban Cincinnati has pleaded not guilty to charges of attempted murder and felonious assault.
- Fifth Third profit falls 10 percent, but beats expectations Updated: Apr-21-16 10:46 am
CINCINNATI - Fifth Third Bancorp said Thursday that its first-quarter profit fell nearly 10 percent from a year ago as its costs rose and it set aside more money to protect itself from bad loans or leases.
- Cincinnati suburb can't afford to pay for police patrols Updated: Apr-21-16 10:24 am
LINCOLN HEIGHTS, Ohio - A Cincinnati suburb that's too broke to pay the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office to patrol its streets is asking a state auditor to look into its finances.
- Church bus driver charged with sexually abusing 2 Ohio boys Updated: Apr-21-16 8:40 am
CINCINNATI - A volunteer church bus driver and registered sex offender accused of sexually abusing two boys has been indicted by a federal grand jury on two counts of aggravated sexual abuse involving a minor.
- Reds take advantage of baserunning blunder, beat Rockies 6-5 Updated: Apr-20-16 6:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Eugenio Suarez's sharp eyesight at third base helped the Cincinnati Reds to a win.