- Reds beat Nationals 5-2 after Strasburg in 2nd inning Updated: May-29-15 11:19 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds feel like they're finally climbing out of their rut.
- Strasburg leaves after 16 pitches, Reds beat Nationals 5-2 Updated: May-29-15 11:03 pm
- Nationals' Stephen Strasburg leaves after only 16 pitches Updated: May-29-15 7:54 pm
- Nationals' Werth out indefinitely with broken wrist Updated: May-29-15 7:13 pm
CINCINNATI - Washington's Jayson Werth is out indefinitely after another test found that he broke his left wrist two weeks ago.
- Cincinnati VA hospital announces new director Updated: May-29-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - A Veterans Affairs hospital in Cincinnati that serves parts of three states has a new director.
- Southwest Ohio lawmaker's fraud case now in judge's hands Updated: May-29-15 11:02 am
CINCINNATI - A former Ohio lawmaker accused of defrauding a technology company's investors out of millions of dollars is expected to learn a judge's verdict Tuesday.
- FBI says it's fully probing Wal-Mart shooting Updated: May-28-15 3:40 pm
CINCINNATI - The new head of the FBI's Cincinnati division says agents are conducting a thorough review of last year's fatal police shooting of a black man in a suburban Dayton Wal-Mart store.
- Cow escapes slaughterhouse, takes to Cincinnati streets Updated: May-28-15 5:25 am
CINCINNATI - Authorities say a cow got a short reprieve from a Cincinnati slaughterhouse before it was fatally shot.
- Number of Cincy shooting way up so far this year Updated: May-28-15 4:06 am
CINCINNATI - The number of shootings is way up in Cincinnati so far this year.
- Trial set for man accused of threatening to kill Boehner Updated: May-28-15 3:20 am
CINCINNATI - A former Cincinnati-area bartender charged with threatening to kill House Speaker John Boehner faces federal trial June 30.
- Arenado homers again, Kendrick leads Rockies over Reds 6-4 Updated: May-27-15 3:47 pm
- Gunfire on I-75 near Cincinnati injures 2 people in car Updated: May-27-15 9:58 am
CINCINNATI - Two people in a car were hurt and others were in harm's way when two shooters in another vehicle opened fire on Interstate 75 north of Cincinnati, authorities said.
- Reds end 9-game losing streak with 2-1 win over Rockies Updated: May-26-15 10:38 pm
- MRI finds inflammation in Cueto's elbow but no major problem Updated: May-26-15 6:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds starter Johnny Cueto will miss at least one more start after an MRI found inflammation in his pitching elbow.
- Rockies skip Jorge De La Rosa because of cut finger Updated: May-26-15 5:51 pm
CINCINNATI - The Rockies scratched Jorge De La Rosa from his scheduled start against the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday night because of a cut finger on his pitching hand that has been bothering him.
- Ohio legislative proposal would back Pete Rose reinstatement Updated: May-26-15 10:25 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A resolution urging baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred to reinstate former Cincinnati Reds star Pete Rose and make him eligible for the Hall of Fame has had its first hearing in the Ohio Legislature.
- GOP-dominated Ohio county attracts key Democrats for dinner Updated: May-25-15 1:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Ohio's Democratic U.S senator and two candidates trying to join him in Washington will venture into a Republican-dominated county for a party fundraiser.
- Reds commit 3 errors in 8th straight loss Updated: May-24-15 7:11 pm
CLEVELAND - One of the few things that the Cincinnati Reds had been doing well was playing defense. Not so much on Sunday.
- Indians' win streak reaches 6 games, Reds' skid hits 8 Updated: May-24-15 6:27 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona isn't picky when it comes to winning.
- Police arrest 2 men at Taste of Cincinnati event Updated: May-24-15 10:40 am
CINCINNATI - Police say they arrested two men at the Taste of Cincinnati after officers used a Taser on one of them.
- Reds manager Bryan Price ejected even before game begins Updated: May-23-15 4:37 pm
- Reds scratch Cueto vs Indians, Mesoraco bothered by hip Updated: May-23-15 3:29 pm
- Murals to be moved to Cincinnati convention center Updated: May-23-15 12:03 pm
CINCINNATI - Nine murals painted by famous art deco artist Winold Reiss are being moved from an airport to the Duke Energy Convention Center in downtown Cincinnati.
- Private equity fund buying Cincinnati-based Frisch's Updated: May-22-15 4:40 pm
CINCINNATI - Frisch's Big Boy restaurants are being sold to a private equity fund, the company announced Friday, ending family operation of the Cincinnati-based chain that dates to a 1939 drive-thru.
- Audit: Staff at Cincinnati school lacked background checks Updated: May-22-15 9:01 am
CINCINNATI - An internal audit shows employees at Cincinnati's pioneering performing arts school had one-on-one access to students but didn't have valid background checks.