- ACLU: Bar juvenile court shackles if no hearing Updated: Mar-10-14 6:26 pm
- Cassel, Griffen retained, but Vikes have work left Updated: Mar-10-14 6:03 pm
- Ohio's 4 biggest cities see bus ridership increase Updated: Mar-10-14 5:22 pm
- Hearing begins for Ohio teacher over Obama comment Updated: Mar-10-14 3:14 pm
- Ohio jail idles scanner because of health concern Updated: Mar-10-14 9:43 am
- Ohio police say Tennessee fugitive flees stop Updated: Mar-10-14 9:05 am
- Cincinnati gorilla pregnant after 8-year lull Updated: Mar-09-14 2:25 pm
- Married couple killed in Cincinnati house fire Updated: Mar-09-14 11:20 am
- Ohio man's killing last year still a mystery Updated: Mar-09-14 10:40 am
- Jimmy Carter plans Ohio book-signing event Updated: Mar-09-14 5:02 am
- Ohio attorney general released from hospital Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 am
- Trial delayed for Ohio lawmaker charged with fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 12:11 pm
- No. 15 Cincinnati beats No. 20 Memphis 97-84 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:00 pm
- No. 15 Cincinnati beats No. 20 Memphis 97-84 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:44 pm
- KY Sen. Paul to keynote Ohio county GOP dinner Updated: Mar-06-14 6:13 pm
- Cincinnati police probe Greenpeace security breach Updated: Mar-06-14 4:29 pm
- Man pleads not guilty in 7 bank robberies in Ohio Updated: Mar-05-14 4:45 pm
- Man's sister jailed over comment in Ohio courtroom Updated: Mar-05-14 10:29 am
- Southwest Ohio man admits child-porn production Updated: Mar-05-14 6:08 am
- $2,000 reward offered in Cincinnati shooting Updated: Mar-05-14 3:11 am
- No charges in fatal shooting of Ohio boy, 8 Updated: Mar-04-14 6:38 pm
- Cincinnati has lost 2 straight, AAC on the line Updated: Mar-04-14 6:38 pm
- Movie will start shooting in Cincinnati Updated: Mar-04-14 7:14 am
- Schwarzenegger backs Ohio city for GOP convention Updated: Mar-03-14 5:58 pm
- Safety team targets near University of Cincinnati Updated: Mar-03-14 4:25 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A civil rights organization wants the Ohio Supreme Court to prohibit juvenile courts from shackling youths without first holding a hearing to determine if restraints are necessary.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings, like many other NFL teams over the last few days, have been busy working on contracts with their own free agents to keep from being outbid.
CINCINNATI - Bus ridership in Ohio's four largest cities increased last year, with Cincinnati leading the way, mirroring national statistics that show people are using public transportation more than any time since the 1950s.
FAIRFIELD, Ohio - A hearing began Monday for a suburban Cincinnati teacher who was suspended after allegedly telling a black student with White House aspirations that the nation doesn't need another black president.
CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio jail has halted use of an inmate scanning machine because state health rules don't allow it.
CINCINNATI - Authorities in southwest Ohio are seeking a Tennessee fugitive they say got away from a traffic stop.
CINCINNATI - A gorilla at the Cincinnati Zoo is pregnant in what would be the facility's first gorilla birth in nearly eight years.
CINCINNATI - A house fire has killed a Cincinnati husband and wife who were in their 80s.
CINCINNATI - More than a year ago, 65-year-old Paul Leiter was in his southwestern Ohio home when police say someone outside his window trained a gun on him and shot him dead.
NORWOOD, Ohio - Former President Jimmy Carter is scheduled to be in southwest Ohio on April 1 for a book-signing event.
CINCINNATI - Attorney General Mike DeWine headed home Saturday after spending the night in a Cincinnati hospital where he was taken because he felt ill while at a speaking engagement.
CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio lawmaker charged with fraud and theft for allegedly misleading investors about a company's financial status and using their money for personal gain won't go on trial next month.
CINCINNATI - No. 20 Memphis didn't expect this out of Titus Rubles. And the Tigers weren't alone in their surprise.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati's seniors hugged before the game and relayed a quick, quiet message.
CINCINNATI - Potential 2016 presidential candidate Rand Paul of Kentucky will be the keynote speaker for a major southwest Ohio Republican banquet, a GOP official announced Thursday.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police on Thursday called for a "security summit" of the city's businesses in the aftermath of a breach at Procter & Gamble Co. headquarters by Greenpeace activists.
DAYTON, Ohio - A man has pleaded not guilty to federal charges alleging he robbed seven banks in southwestern and central Ohio within five weeks.
CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati woman was ordered to spend 30 days in jail because a police officer said he overheard her making an insulting comment after her brother's sentencing for assaulting and robbing a developmentally disabled woman.
CINCINNATI - A 39-year-old southwest Ohio man is going to prison for 25 years after admitting that he produced child pornography.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police say a $2,000 reward is being offered for information leading to a pair of teenagers suspected of shooting a man who was sitting on his porch and refused their demands to hand over his backpack.
CINCINNATI - A prosecutor's spokeswoman says no charges will be filed in the fatal shooting of an 8-year-old Cincinnati boy who police say was killed while one of his brothers was playing with a loaded gun he thought was a BB gun.
CINCINNATI - The first-place cushion that No. 15 Cincinnati enjoyed for most of the season has eroded. The Bearcats head into the final week needing two more wins to get the first American Athletic Conference title.
CINCINNATI - Oscar winner Cate Blanchett will be in Cincinnati soon to start shooting a new movie.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is putting his muscle behind a bid by Columbus to host the 2016 Republican National Convention, even as the powerful U.S. House Speaker said he favors a different Ohio city close to his home district.
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati hopes to promote safety and reduce crime in neighborhoods adjacent to campus through a new team of "safety ambassadors."