- Hosmer drives in 4 as Royals roll over Indians 9-4 Updated: Jul-27-15 11:27 pm
CLEVELAND - After celebrating with handshakes and high-fives, the Royals walked off the field as dozens of blue-clad Kansas City backers lined the rows behind their first-base dugout.
- Man possibly linked to missing women had contact with police Updated: Jul-27-15 7:55 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A man toting axes, a shovel and bleach when he was killed by an escort he met online had been stopped, interviewed or investigated by police in at least 20 states and is being looked into for possible links to unsolved disappearances or slayings, authorities said Monday.
- University of Cincinnati wants police review after shooting Updated: Jul-27-15 2:40 pm
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati plans an independent review of police department policies after one of its officers fatally shot a man whose car was missing a license plate.
- Royals get Cueto in trade with Reds Updated: Jul-26-15 9:11 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals acquired Johnny Cueto in a trade with Cincinnati on Sunday, sending three prospects to the Reds for a legitimate ace for the front of their beleaguered rotation.
- Cincinnati must repay $6.2 million in estate tax to Glendale Updated: Jul-26-15 10:29 am
CINCINNATI - After mistakenly receiving a $6.2 million payment a few years ago, the city of Cincinnati is being asked to repay the money.
- Cincinnati announces new summer concert series on Saturdays Updated: Jul-25-15 7:52 am
CINCINNATI - The city of Cincinnati has announced a new lineup of Saturday concerts at Fountain Square in the wake of a large July 4 brawl that canceled a previously scheduled hip-hop concert series.
- Indiana man accused of trespassing at Cincinnati Reds game Updated: Jul-24-15 2:26 pm
CINCINNATI - A 19-year-old Indiana man accused of running across the field during a Cincinnati Reds home game has been arrested.
- Burned remains of male found in car in southwest Ohio Updated: Jul-24-15 12:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati detectives are investigating the burned remains of a male body found in a car on the city's west side.
- Ohio sheriff: Man pointed gun at deputies, was fatally shot Updated: Jul-23-15 5:31 pm
CINCINNATI - A man killed in a shooting by deputies had pointed a gun at the officers as they responded to a vehicle crash in southwest Ohio, a sheriff said Thursday.
- Teagarden's hit leads Cubs to 6-5 win over Reds and DH split Updated: Jul-22-15 10:54 pm
CINCINNATI - Down by five runs early, the Chicago Cubs managed to pull one out in a most improbable way: A .154 hitter getting a single off a 101 mph pitch.
- Cubs call up Medina, Beeler for DH vs Reds Updated: Jul-22-15 12:42 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cubs restocked their bullpen for a doubleheader against the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday, calling up Yoervis Medina from Triple-A Iowa.
- Man sentenced to 6 months for Ohio funeral procession death Updated: Jul-22-15 11:11 am
CINCINNATI - A man has been sentenced to six months in jail for vehicular homicide for the death of a retired police officer who was escorting a funeral procession in Cincinnati when a car collided with his motorcycle.
- Flood threat forces new date for James Taylor show in Ohio Updated: Jul-22-15 3:19 am
CINCINNATI - He's seen fire and he's seen rain, but flood threats forced rescheduling of a James Taylor concert in southwest Ohio.
- US Navy secretary: combat ship to be named USS Cincinnati Updated: Jul-21-15 4:05 am
CINCINNATI - A U.S. Navy combat ship designed to operate near shorelines will be named the USS Cincinnati.
- Blind student suit against Miami U not settled in conference Updated: Jul-20-15 7:22 pm
CINCINNATI - A settlement conference ended without a settlement in a blind Miami University student's federal lawsuit accusing the Ohio school of using technology that presents a barrier to her education.
- C Kyle Schwarber in Cubs lineup, back home at GABP Updated: Jul-20-15 7:15 pm
CINCINNATI - Catcher Kyle Schwarber was back home, batting second for the Chicago Cubs in the ballpark where he always dreamed of playing. It has been a good place for him so far.
- Reds put LH reliever Manny Parra on DL with sore elbow Updated: Jul-20-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds put reliever Manny Parra on the 15-day disabled list Monday with a sore elbow, leaving them without a left-hander in the bullpen other than closer Aroldis Chapman for a four-game series against the Chicago Cubs.
- Homeless mission in Cincinnati plans ribbon-cutting event Updated: Jul-20-15 3:08 am
CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati mission focused on helping the homeless will celebrate the completion of its new site with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
- Cueto wild before Reds lose to Indians in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto was uncharacteristically wild.
- Gomes, Kipnis lift Indians past Reds in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:20 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cleveland Indians had plenty of scoring chances. They cashed in on just enough to squeeze out a win.
- Reds' Chapman becomes fastest to reach 500 career strikeouts Updated: Jul-19-15 5:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Hard-throwing Reds reliever Aroldis Chapman has set a major league record for the fastest to reach 500 career strikeouts.
- All-Star Game mustaches staying on Cincinnati area sidewalks Updated: Jul-19-15 12:47 pm
CINCINNATI - More than a dozen massive mustache statues throughout Cincinnati and northern Kentucky are staying on sidewalks for two more weeks.
- Bullet strikes helmet of responding Cincinnati firefighter Updated: Jul-19-15 11:35 am
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati fire department says gunfire broke out at the scene of a blaze and a bullet struck the helmet of a firefighter.
- Police say Cincinnati shooting wounds 4, including teen Updated: Jul-18-15 11:49 am
CINCINNATI - Police are looking for two suspects after four people were shot in Cincinnati including a 15-year-old girl.
- Casino ex-workers, others charged in cheating scams in Ohio Updated: Jul-18-15 4:37 am
CINCINNATI - Three former Cincinnati casino workers and others accused in two alleged cheating scams last year have been indicted on felony gambling charges.