- P Shawn Powell trying to get past Cleveland Updated: Dec-18-13 5:23 pm
- Federal judge weighing Ohio gay marriage fight Updated: Dec-18-13 5:20 pm
- No arrests yet in Ohio shooting of 3-year-old girl Updated: Dec-18-13 3:45 pm
- Truck driver charged in fatal southwest Ohio crash Updated: Dec-18-13 6:35 am
- Bengals' Huber scheduled for surgery on broken jaw Updated: Dec-17-13 5:53 pm
- "Carol," starring Cate Blanchett to film in Ohio Updated: Dec-16-13 2:52 pm
- Human rights activist cancels Ohio visit Updated: Dec-16-13 9:49 am
- Ohio city's 6-year strip club fight goes to trial Updated: Dec-15-13 3:13 pm
- Ohio schools supporting foster kids who 'age out' Updated: Dec-15-13 1:08 pm
- Tribute set for late Ohio House leader Updated: Dec-15-13 4:46 am
- Xavier dominates rival Cincinnati 64-47 Updated: Dec-14-13 10:32 pm
- Ohio governor speaks at Cincinnati commencement Updated: Dec-14-13 2:02 pm
- US authorities say Ohio doctor has left country Updated: Dec-14-13 1:14 pm
- New mayors from Cincinnati, Toledo meet with Obama Updated: Dec-14-13 4:34 am
- Bengals haven't allowed a sack in 3 games Updated: Dec-13-13 4:17 pm
- LB Harrison ill heading into Pittsburgh homecoming Updated: Dec-12-13 5:00 pm
- Mayor has 'middle ground' on Cincinnati streetcar Updated: Dec-12-13 10:59 am
- Dem reassures backers in race for Ohio governor Updated: Dec-11-13 6:56 pm
- Teen amasses toys for other Ohio hospital patients Updated: Dec-11-13 5:51 pm
- CB Dre Kirkpatrick gets bigger role with Bengals Updated: Dec-11-13 4:57 pm
- 2 more racinos in Ohio mean more competition Updated: Dec-11-13 4:32 pm
- Ohio ex-teacher gets 2-year sentence on sex charge Updated: Dec-11-13 4:22 pm
- Ferry deckhand, 82, dies after Ohio River fall Updated: Dec-11-13 12:49 am
- Steelers still focused on winning, not 2014 Updated: Dec-10-13 7:17 pm
- Democrat ends bid to be Ohio's lieutenant governor Updated: Dec-10-13 5:47 pm
CINCINNATI - Shawn Powell can finally get away from Cleveland.
CINCINNATI - A federal judge on Wednesday questioned the constitutionality of Ohio's ban on gay marriage and whether state officials have the authority to refuse to recognize the marriages of gay couples who wed in other states.
CINCINNATI - Police say they are still investigating and have made no arrests in a Cincinnati gun battle in which a 3-year-old girl was wounded by a stray bullet.
CINCINNATI - Authorities say a tractor-trailer driver has been charged with causing a fatal crash in a construction zone in Cincinnati in September.
CINCINNATI - Kevin Huber is scheduled for surgery on Friday for his broken jaw, a season-ending injury that left the Bengals looking for another punter and holder to help them through their playoff surge.
CINCINNATI - A movie starring Cate Blanchett is set to film in Cincinnati next year.
CINCINNATI - The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center says a human rights activist from northwest Africa has canceled his scheduled visit.
CINCINNATI - A six-year fight over whether to allow a strip club to open in the liberal southwestern Ohio college city of Athens is set to go to trial before a federal jury in Columbus next month.
DAYTON, Ohio - Kurt Holden enrolled at Wright State University just to have a place to live after he aged out of the foster care system.
CINCINNATI - A public tribute to the life of longtime Ohio House majority leader William L. Mallory is planned Dec. 22 at the Cincinnati Museum Center that he long supported.
CINCINNATI - Justin Martin matched his career high with 17 points, and Xavier hit 11 3-pointers and dominated its crosstown rival on the boards for a 64-47 victory on Saturday night.
CINCINNATI - Ohio's governor urges new college graduates to make a difference in someone else's life.
CINCINNATI - Federal authorities say a southwest Ohio spine doctor accused of performing unnecessary surgeries has left the country.
WASHINGTON - The new leaders for two Ohio cities are among 16 mayors who visited the White House for a meeting with President Barack Obama.
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton has barely been touched in the last three games. The Bengals have won all three. There's a direct correlation that's going to be in the front of their minds on Sunday night in Pittsburgh as Cincinnati closes in on the AFC North title.
CINCINNATI - Linebacker James Harrison is the latest Bengals player trying to get healthy in time for the next game. And this one means a little more to the former Pittsburgh Steelers star.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati's mayor has backed off his seemingly immovable stance to axe the city's $133 million streetcar project and says he's come up with a compromise.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State Democrats' presumptive 2014 gubernatorial nominee, Ed FitzGerald, sought on Wednesday to reassure supporters that his campaign is focused and moving forward after his running mate left the race in a flap over unpaid tax debts.
CINCINNATI - Savannah Day hasn't had time to worry about her brain surgery this week at a Cincinnati children's hospital or that she won't be home for Christmas. She has been too busy collecting more than 4,000 toys for other children spending their holiday at the hospital.
CINCINNATI - Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick walked past one of his Cincinnati Bengals teammates in the locker room and summed up his week to everyone within earshot.
NORTHFIELD, Ohio - The gambling scene is on the verge of getting more crowded in Ohio.
CINCINNATI - A former high school teacher in southwest Ohio has been sentenced to two years in prison after being convicted on a sexual battery charge alleging that she had sex with a 16-year-old student.
CINCINNATI - Officials say an 82-year-old deckhand on an Ohio River ferry is dead after falling into the water.
PITTSBURGH - The playoffs are practically off the table for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democratic lieutenant governor candidate in Ohio who faced hundreds of thousands of dollars in state and federal tax liens dropped out of the race Tuesday, saying his financial troubles were taking away from debate on important policy issues.