- Algal blooms force cancellation of Ohio River swim Updated: Oct-07-15 6:43 am
CINCINNATI - The continued presence of harmful algal blooms has forced cancellation of this year's Great Ohio River Swim from the Ohio side to the Kentucky side and back.
- Police: 2 injured in shooting outside Cincinnati restaurant Updated: Oct-07-15 3:54 am
CINCINNATI - Police say one person was shot and another was grazed, in a shooting outside a Cincinnati restaurant.
- Stats show 'icing' kickers has been more effective this year Updated: Oct-06-15 9:32 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Calling a timeout in an attempt to "ice" a kicker before a critical field-goal attempt has become almost as routine a decision for coaches as punting on fourth-and-long.
- Plea hearing set for $8.7M Ohio embezzlement suspect Updated: Oct-06-15 9:26 am
CINCINNATI - A change-of-plea hearing is scheduled Oct. 23 for an accountant who became a regular on the Appalachian Trail in the six years after he fled accusations that he embezzled $8.7 million.
- Cavaliers return to home court for 1st time since Finals Updated: Oct-05-15 9:49 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers took the court at Quicken Loans Arena on Monday night for the first time since losing Game 6 of the NBA Finals in June.
- New trial date to be set for convicted Ohio judge Updated: Oct-05-15 6:17 pm
CINCINNATI - A second trial for a suspended juvenile court judge convicted last year of unlawful interest in a public contract is to be determined this month.
- Bengals defensive line back to getting sacks and dancing Updated: Oct-05-15 6:06 pm
CINCINNATI - Domata Peko leveled Kansas City's Alex Smith, popped up to his feet and started dancing. The tackle rubbed both hands across his belly while gyrating his wide hips.
- Reds lose 98 games, short-term future looks bleak Updated: Oct-05-15 4:35 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier summed up the Reds' worst season in 33 years with two familiar words.
- Police ID man killed in 1 of 2 shootings in Cincinnati Updated: Oct-05-15 8:27 am
CINCINNATI - Police have identified an 18-year-old man killed in one of two shootings reported within one hour in the same Cincinnati neighborhood.
- NY woman accused in Ohio of contaminating son's feeding tube Updated: Oct-03-15 3:37 pm
CINCINNATI - A New York mother is accused of putting something dangerous in her son's feeding tube while he was being treated for a rare disease at a Cincinnati hospital.
- Man arrested after 2 found dead in Cincinnati apartment Updated: Oct-03-15 2:43 am
CINCINNATI - Police say a man has been arrested on murder charges in the killings of two people whose bodies were found inside a Cincinnati apartment home.
- Miami wastes chances, falls at Cincinnati 34-23 Updated: Oct-02-15 12:17 am
CINCINNATI - Miami couldn't take advantage of a redshirt freshman making his first start.
- Moore throws for 2 TDs, Cincinnati beats Miami 34-23 Updated: Oct-02-15 12:06 am
CINCINNATI - Two quick touchdowns settled Hayden Moore's nerves.
- Reds' losing streak reaches 12 with 5-3 loss to Cubs Updated: Oct-01-15 7:19 pm
CINCINNATI - Evidence of the Reds' growing pains showed in a decisive pitch by rookie John Lamb to Austin Jackson that led to another loss.
- Jackson's 9th homer of season helps Cubs to 5-3 win vs Reds Updated: Oct-01-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Austin Jackson has enjoyed a good month over the last two games, according to Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon.
- Cincinnati State names provost as interim president Updated: Oct-01-15 4:01 am
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati State Technical and Community College has announced that Provost Monica Posey has been named the school's interim president.
- Andy Dalton's elite play a big reason Bengals are unbeaten Updated: Sep-30-15 6:25 pm
CINCINNATI - When Andy Dalton was introduced before the All-Star celebrity softball game at Great American Ball Park in July, many of the fans booed.
- Northern Kentucky student falls down elevator shaft Updated: Sep-30-15 7:52 am
CINCINNATI - Authorities say a 19-year-old Northern Kentucky University student is expected to survive after she fell down an elevator shaft while taking photos with three of her schoolmates in an abandoned Cincinnati brewery.
- Freshman QB Hayden Moore starts for Cincinnati vs Miami Updated: Sep-29-15 9:09 pm
CINCINNATI - Redshirt freshman quarterback Hayden Moore will make his first career start Thursday night against Miami, filling in while Gunner Kiel recovers from his latest injury.
- Ravens intend to stage historic comeback from 0-3 start Updated: Sep-29-15 3:26 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Having reached the playoffs in six of the past seven years, the Baltimore Ravens are generally considered to be among the NFL elite.
- Cincinnati hospital loses newborn's remains; trash searched Updated: Sep-29-15 12:52 pm
CINCINNATI - The remains of a newborn infant were lost at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, leading to an unsuccessful search at a landfill and an apology from the hospital, officials said.
- I-75 south overnight shutdowns planned in southwest Ohio Updated: Sep-29-15 11:18 am
CINCINNATI - Overnight shutdowns of southbound Interstate 75 near downtown Cincinnati are planned this week for ongoing construction work.
- Judge: 2 Ohio abortion clinics can stay open during appeal Updated: Sep-29-15 11:12 am
CINCINNATI - A federal judge has ruled that the last two abortion clinics in southwest Ohio can remain open while they fight to keep their state operating licenses.
- Cincinnati drive-by shooting injures 4 men, 3-year-old boy Updated: Sep-29-15 8:26 am
CINCINNATI - Police say four men and a 3-year-old boy were wounded in a drive-by shooting during a violent night in Cincinnati.
- Unbeaten Bengals have chance to take control of AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 6:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals are in rare territory for them: Unbeaten after three games with an early chance to take control of their division.