- Fifth Third Bancorp 1Q earnings fall 25 pct Updated: Apr-17-14 5:25 pm
- Reds break from slump, start getting players back Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 pm
- Pirates shut out by Reds' Cueto 4-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:41 pm
- Cueto throws 3rd shutout as Reds beat Pirates 4-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:26 pm
- Cincinnati hires more police as homicides rise Updated: Apr-16-14 5:52 am
- 2 Ohio visits slated as GOP seeks convention site Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 am
- Judge to sentence 7 in deadly Ohio pill mill case Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 am
- Reds lose to Pirates 8-7 in suspended game Updated: Apr-15-14 7:26 pm
- Ohio man convicted of fatally stabbing girl, woman Updated: Apr-15-14 7:02 pm
- Judge considers staying Ohio gay marriage ruling Updated: Apr-15-14 4:13 pm
- Focus shifts to restoration at Ohio oil leak site Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 pm
- Police arrest 16-year-old girl after bank robbery Updated: Apr-14-14 6:58 pm
- Reds closer Chapman throws off mound for 1st time Updated: Apr-14-14 6:29 pm
- Jail for dad who overdosed at McDonald's play area Updated: Apr-14-14 3:43 pm
- Experts: Money is hurdle to landing GOP convention Updated: Apr-14-14 9:50 am
- US Transportation head plans 2 Ohio stops Updated: Apr-14-14 4:07 am
- Rays put Cobb on DL with strained oblique Updated: Apr-13-14 6:05 pm
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Reds' Mat Latos won't throw for 10-14 days Updated: Apr-13-14 1:12 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Baby gorilla introduced to species group at zoo Updated: Apr-12-14 3:52 pm
- Police investigate 2 fatal shootings in Cincinnati Updated: Apr-12-14 2:55 pm
- Homeless man, driver survive Ohio crash Updated: Apr-11-14 8:01 am
- Reds' offense struggles during rocky start Updated: Apr-10-14 5:24 pm
CINCINNATI - Fifth Third Bancorp reported Thursday that its first-quarter net income fell 25 percent, mostly on increased legal costs and a decline in its investment in its former Vantiv payment-processing subsidiary.
CINCINNATI - The Reds have emerged from their worst start in two decades.
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto was on his game, and the only thing that the Pirates could do was watch.
CINCINNATI - That playoff loss in Pittsburgh last year? Johnny Cueto never thought about it much. So getting a chance to shut out the Pirates in a rematch wasn't any more special.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati has hired 23 new police officers from other departments to boost enforcement efforts as the number of homicides increases.
CINCINNATI - The two Ohio cities still in contention to host the 2016 Republican National Convention will be visited in late April by party staff or members of a selection committee.
CINCINNATI - A judge has set sentencing dates for six doctors and the owner of three pain management clinics where they worked, all of whom previously pleaded guilty to charges related to the clinics' operations.
CINCINNATI - No homers, no two-out hits. The Reds were all out of them once the game resumed.
CINCINNATI - A man accused of fatally stabbing a woman and her 12-year-old daughter in Cincinnati has been found guilty of murder and tampering with evidence.
CINCINNATI - Attorneys for the state of Ohio asked a federal judge Tuesday to stay his decision ordering the state to recognize the marriages of same-sex couples performed in other states, a request the judge said he was inclined to grant.
CINCINNATI - Crews worked Monday for the fourth week to clean oil that leaked from a pipeline into a nature preserve near Cincinnati as officials began to focus on restoration of the affected area.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police say a 16-year-old girl now in custody is suspected in the lunchtime robbery of a bank.
CINCINNATI - Reds closer Aroldis Chapman threw off a mound on Monday for the first time since he was hit in the forehead by a line drive during spring training.
CINCINNATI - A man who overdosed on heroin with his girlfriend at a McDonald's play area near Cincinnati was sentenced Monday to six months in jail for child endangering.
CINCINNATI - To hold the Republican National Convention in Cincinnati, supporters must figure out how a host committee can raise the millions in private money that will be needed and also spruce up the downtown arena.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx plans to get a close look at projects in two Ohio areas.
CINCINNATI - The Tampa Bay Rays put right-hander Alex Cobb on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained oblique in his left side, the second starter they've lost to injury in a week.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
CINCINNATI - Reds starter Mat Latos was diagnosed with a strained right forearm on Sunday and won't be allowed to throw for 10-14 days.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
CINCINNATI - A baby gorilla named Gladys that was initially raised by humans acting as surrogate parents has been successfully introduced into a social group typical for the species at the Cincinnati Zoo.
CINCINNATI - Police say they are investigating two separate fatal shootings that occurred the same day in a Cincinnati neighborhood as homicides.
CINCINNATI - Police in southwest Ohio say a motorist and a sleeping homeless man he hit with his car are lucky to be alive.
CINCINNATI - The Reds' season has started a lot like the last one ended, with a lot of losses set up by a lot runners stranded on base.