- Coroner: Ohio motorist shot by officer had fragrance bottle Updated: Aug-03-15 6:16 pm
CINCINNATI - A bottle held up by a motorist during a traffic stop before he was fatally shot by a University of Cincinnati police officer apparently contained a fragrance, not alcohol, a coroner said Monday.
- CB Hall fully healthy after 2nd Achilles tendon injury Updated: Aug-03-15 5:53 pm
CINCINNATI - Before Mohamed Sanu could take a step after his catch, cornerback Leon Hall reached in and emphatically stripped the ball out of arms, drawing a cheer from the crowd of about a thousand people on Monday afternoon.
- Rockies road trip ends with another 1-run loss Updated: Aug-02-15 8:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Walt Weiss has had his fill of one-run losses on this road trip.
- Bengals end Michael Johnson hurts knee, team optimistic Updated: Aug-02-15 7:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals defensive end Michael Johnson hurt his right knee during practice on Sunday and was taken off the field on a cart.
- Cardinals' Moss helps new team win with game-ending single Updated: Aug-02-15 7:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - Brandon Moss felt as if he got a new baseball life after he was traded to the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday.
- Reds lose to Pirates in Sampson's first starts Updated: Aug-02-15 5:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds rookie starter Keyvius Sampson pitched well in his first career start, the effort all but overshadowed by a benches-clearing scrum.
- Pirates earn split with 3-0 win over Reds Updated: Aug-02-15 4:27 pm
- Benches clear in Pirates-Reds shoving match Updated: Aug-02-15 3:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Both benches and bullpens cleared and there was some shoving after Cincinnati's Brandon Phillips was hit by a pitch by Pittsburgh left-hander Tony Watson in the eighth inning on Sunday.
- Cincinnati Children's gets 125-ton cancer treating equipment Updated: Aug-02-15 3:02 pm
LIBERTY TWP., Ohio - A more than 125-ton piece of medical equipment is in the process of making its way to the Liberty Campus of Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
- Pirates ace Cole loses to Reds again Updated: Aug-01-15 10:51 pm
CINCINNATI - Gerrit Cole made only a couple of mistakes. Against the Reds, that is enough to wind up losing again.
- City settles lawsuit over man's death in police clash Updated: Aug-01-15 10:26 pm
CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati spokesman says the city and four police officers have reached a settlement in a federal lawsuit over the 2011 fatal shooting of a man.
- Families struggle 10 years after Ohio Marines killed in Iraq Updated: Aug-01-15 11:07 am
CINCINNATI - Some people look surprised and tell him they just can't believe it's been 10 years already. For Keith Wightman, time hasn't passed quickly at all.
- At least 6 arrests at rally against traffic stop shooting Updated: Aug-01-15 6:46 am
CINCINNATI - Police say at least six people were arrested during a rally protesting the traffic stop shooting of a black motorist by a white campus officer in Cincinnati.
- Ceremony Sunday to honor Ohio-based Marines killed in Iraq Updated: Aug-01-15 6:19 am
CINCINNATI - A Vietnam War prisoner of war who formerly headed Veterans Services in Ohio plans to speak at a memorial gathering for Ohio-based Marines killed in Iraq.
- Reds can't break through in 9th, lose to Pirates 5-4 Updated: Jul-31-15 11:36 pm
CINCINNATI - Starling Marte threw out Brandon Phillips at the plate for the second out in the ninth. Then he made a diving catch to end it.
- Pirates acquire starter Happ, 1B Morse in trades Updated: Jul-31-15 8:08 pm
CINCINNATI - The Pittsburgh Pirates didn't enter the final 24 hours before the trade deadline looking for a starting pitcher. The state of A.J. Burnett's elbow quickly made them change their mind.
- Bengals want Dalton to be more of a leader this year Updated: Jul-31-15 7:18 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Bengals want quarterback Andy Dalton to be more of a leader in their quest for an elusive playoff win. So far, no complaints.
- 5-year-old disabled girl drowns at Ohio camp Updated: Jul-31-15 5:31 pm
CINCINNATI - Authorities say a 5-year-old southwest Ohio girl drowned after she wandered away from a playground at a camp for disabled children and into a pond.
- U. of Cincinnati shooting puts spotlight on campus police Updated: Jul-31-15 4:02 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - When an Ohio prosecutor charged a campus police officer with murder in the death of a driver during a traffic stop, he offered a harsh judgment on University of Cincinnati police, saying the school should not be in the business of law enforcement at all.
- Police: 4-year-old girl shot in head in Cincinnati drive-by Updated: Jul-31-15 11:25 am
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police say a 4-year-old girl who was shot after a man opened fire on a crowd was struck in the head.
- Giants get RH Mike Leake from Reds for another playoff run Updated: Jul-31-15 1:57 am
CINCINNATI - After whiffing on Cole Hamels, the San Francisco Giants got starter Mike Leake from the Cincinnati Reds for a pair of prospects on Thursday night.
- Pirates get reliever Soria from Tigers for minor leaguer Updated: Jul-30-15 8:26 pm
- The Latest: Fired Ohio officer posts bail, gets out of jail Updated: Jul-30-15 8:11 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments in the case of the July 19 fatal shooting of a motorist after a traffic stop by a University of Cincinnati police officer (all times local):
- Bengals DT Devon Still relieved about daughter as camp opens Updated: Jul-30-15 8:06 pm
CINCINNATI - Devon Still was trim and upbeat when he arrived for the start of the Cincinnati Bengals training camp. Good news about his 5-year-old daughter put him in the right frame of mind.
- Bengals sign WR Greg Little, rookie Desmond Lawrence Updated: Jul-30-15 6:53 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals signed receiver Greg Little on Thursday at the start of training camp, giving him a second chance to show he can catch the ball consistently.