- Ohio panel examines football as civil rights arena Updated: Dec-05-13 3:07 am
- Dem vying for Ohio lt. gov vows to stay on ticket Updated: Dec-04-13 8:34 pm
- Police: woman shot, Ohio school bus also hit Updated: Dec-04-13 7:32 pm
- Ohio Associated Press Mr. Football award winners Updated: Dec-04-13 6:38 pm
- Council votes to stop spending on Cincy streetcar Updated: Dec-04-13 6:38 pm
- Ohio-based Fifth Third to pay $6.5M in SEC case Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 pm
- Court: Reduced crack sentences not retroactive Updated: Dec-04-13 2:35 pm
- Ohio school spending more on diversity effort Updated: Dec-04-13 10:47 am
- Cincinnati beats USC Upstate 86-50 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:17 pm
- Bengals bring back OT Dennis Roland Updated: Dec-03-13 6:51 pm
- Mellencamp's nephew moves from modeling to music Updated: Dec-03-13 10:11 am
- Reds non-tender OFs Paul, Robinson Updated: Dec-03-13 1:09 am
- Bengals' RB tandem has them in high gear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:15 pm
- 3 months later, pregnant mother's killing unsolved Updated: Dec-02-13 1:53 pm
- 2 killed, 7 others hurt in southwest Ohio crash Updated: Dec-02-13 6:52 am
- Florida St, Ohio St take top 2 spots in BCS Updated: Dec-01-13 9:02 pm
- Cincinnati mayor sworn into office in Ohio city Updated: Dec-01-13 5:11 pm
- Mary Brown, widow of Bengals' founder, dies at 84 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:20 pm
- 1 man dead in apartment building fire in Ohio Updated: Nov-30-13 10:44 am
- Cincinnati beats Kennesaw State 95-67 Updated: Nov-29-13 6:14 pm
- Parks director picked as Cincinnati manager Updated: Nov-27-13 4:17 pm
- Cincinnati beats Massachusetts Lowell 79-49 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:20 pm
- Schumaker, Reds complete $5 million, 2-year deal Updated: Nov-26-13 7:47 pm
- Ohio holiday shopping forecast up Updated: Nov-25-13 10:52 am
- Ohio nun called to help stray cats Updated: Nov-24-13 12:23 pm
CINCINNATI - Former Cincinnati Bengals star Ken Riley will be among black football pioneers who will discuss football's role as an arena for the civil rights movement.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democrat vying to be Ohio's lieutenant governor said Wednesday he will not allow roughly $700,000 in outstanding state and federal tax liens owed by him, his wife and their Cincinnati publishing business to derail his candidacy.
LINCOLN HEIGHTS, Ohio - Police say a woman in a car was shot and a bullet struck a nearby school bus as multiple shots were fired at a suburban Cincinnati intersection.
2013_Dante Booker Jr., Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary, LB-FB, 6-4, 220, sr. Recorded 87.5 tackles, including 18 for minus yardage, during Fighting Irish's perfect regular season and No. 1 ranking in Division III AP poll. Led a defense that allowed only a touchdown per game as SVSM earned spot in state championship game. Son of a former Auburn player. Committed to Ohio State.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati's city council halted spending on a $133 million streetcar project Wednesday, citing concerns about the price tag despite already spending millions on construction that has been underway for months.
CINCINNATI - A federal agency said Wednesday that Fifth Third Bancorp will pay $6.5 million to settle charges of improper accounting of commercial real estate loans during the financial crisis.
CINCINNATI - A 2010 law designed to eliminate harsher sentences for black offenders convicted of crack cocaine crimes should not apply retroactively, a federal appeals court ruled in a deeply divided decision that several dissenting judges wrote amounts to furthering racial discrimination.
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati is pumping more money into efforts to increase diversity, as some black students raise concerns about race relations on the urban main campus.
CINCINNATI - Sean Kilpatrick scored 22 points on Tuesday night and Ge'Lawn Guyn had a career-high 15, leading Cincinnati to its most lopsided win of the season, 86-50 over USC Upstate.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals brought back offensive tackle Dennis Roland on Tuesday, adding to their depth on their injury-depleted line.
INDIANAPOLIS - With the looks of a runway model and the name of a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, Ian Mellencamp may be destined for music stardom.
CINCINNATI - The Bengals still don't have a 100-yard game by either of their running backs, a surprising statistic for a team that likes to grind it out whenever possible.
RIPLEY, Ohio - Three months after his pregnant daughter was killed in a still-unsolved shooting on a quiet country road, Dave Dodson wakes up every morning still thinking she's alive. He cries every time he sees the four-wheeler she grew up riding and he can't bring himself to finish fixing a truck they'd been working on together.
SHARONVILLE, Ohio - Police say two people were killed and seven others injured in a three-vehicle crash north of Cincinnati.
Florida State and Ohio State are in position to play for the BCS national championship, though Auburn and Missouri are close enough behind in the BCS standings to put pressure on the Buckeyes.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati's newly elected mayor and other city officials took their oaths of office Sunday on the same day that hundreds of people opposed to the mayor's goal of derailing Cincinnati's streetcar held a show of support for the project.
CINCINNATI - Mary Brown, the widow of the late Cincinnati Bengals founder and coach Paul Brown, has died. She was 84.
NORTH COLLEGE HILL, Ohio - Authorities are investigating to determine the cause of a fire that left one man dead at a suburban Cincinnati apartment building.
CINCINNATI - Justin Jackson and Titus Rubles led Cincinnati's domination, and the Bearcats' pressure defense forced 20 turnovers on Friday afternoon, setting up a 95-67 victory over Kennesaw State.
CINCINNATI - The mayor-elect of Ohio's third-largest city says he wants the parks department director to take over as city manager.
CINCINNATI - Justin Jackson had his second career double-double on Tuesday night, and Cincinnati's defense forced 28 turnovers, leading the unbeaten Bearcats to a 79-49 victory over Massachusetts Lowell.
CINCINNATI - Retail researchers expect sales to be up this holiday shopping season for Ohio businesses.
CINCINNATI - "Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission - to be of service to them whenever they require it."