- Police: Robbery suspect dead after struck by police stun gun Updated: Sep-01-15 5:37 pm
CINCINNATI - A robbery suspect who died after he was shocked by a police stun gun was assaulting and trying to rob a woman at a gas station ATM, Cincinnati's police chief said Tuesday.
- Cincinnati excited to be back on campus for season opener Updated: Sep-01-15 4:36 pm
CINCINNATI - Gunner Kiel walked past the construction crew using jackhammers on a concrete curb outside Nippert Stadium. He took the elevator to the fifth floor, walked into the new press box and marveled.
- Court: For Medicare purposes, family count includes spouse Updated: Sep-01-15 3:38 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio is illegally excluding spouses from the definition of family when determining eligibility for state assistance, a federal appeals court said in a Tuesday ruling that advocates estimate could affect up to 100,000 people.
- Bengals put OT Ogbuehi on injury list, out for 6 weeks Updated: Sep-01-15 3:28 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals placed top draft pick Cedric Ogbuehi on an injury list Tuesday, getting down to the 75-man roster limit.
- 17-year-old held in slaying of teen during Cincy robbery Updated: Sep-01-15 3:07 am
CINCINNATI - A 17-year-old boy has been arrested and charged with gunning down another teen and wounding a man in a park in Cincinnati.
- 11-year-old girl nearly drowns in Cincinnati apartment pool Updated: Aug-31-15 3:23 am
CINCINNATI - Officials say an 11-year-old girl was hospitalized in critical condition after she was pulled from the bottom of a pool in Cincinnati's Mount Washington section.
- New boss of Frisch's Big Boy restaurants plans expansion Updated: Aug-30-15 2:49 pm
CINCINNATI - The new leader of the Frisch's Restaurants chain wants to flex Big Boy's brand muscle with franchise expansion, new restaurant shapes and sizes, menu and beverage additions, and doing more to court younger customers.
- Rodriguez loses save streak, Brewers fall to Reds 12-9 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:47 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers closer Francisco Rodriguez has been one of the few bright spots in a tough season for the Brewers.
- Dalton leaves with sore neck, Bengals beat Bears 21-10 Updated: Aug-29-15 11:51 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton's sore neck gave AJ McCarron a chance for his first NFL keepsake.
- Bengals QB Andy Dalton leaves after 1 series with sore neck Updated: Aug-29-15 9:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Quarterback Andy Dalton scored on a keeper that completed Cincinnati's opening drive against the Chicago Bears on Saturday night, then left the game as a precaution because of a sore neck.
- Pete Rose to speak at Miami U in Ohio in September Updated: Aug-29-15 11:40 am
OXFORD, Ohio - Baseball's banned "hit king" will take a swing at campus lecturing this fall at Miami University in southwest Ohio.
- Ohio diocese seeking new Catholic schools superintendent Updated: Aug-29-15 8:04 am
CINCINNATI - The Archdiocese of Cincinnati will soon start looking for a new superintendent of Catholic schools for its 19-county area.
- After restful summer, Federer in the swing heading into Open Updated: Aug-28-15 8:51 pm
CINCINNATI - Roger Federer isn't in such a rush anymore. He's doing things his way and taking time to savor each moment.
- Ohio court weighing issue of police body-camera videos Updated: Aug-28-15 4:52 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A prosecutor is asking the Ohio Supreme Court to throw out a lawsuit that originally sought video from a University of Cincinnati police officer's fatal shooting of a motorist during a traffic stop.
- Pick 6: Heisman hopefuls short on preseason hype Updated: Aug-28-15 11:12 am
Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota broke a Heisman Trophy trend last season by winning the award after being considered the preseason favorite.
- Dodgers finish sweep of Reds with 1-0 win Updated: Aug-27-15 4:06 pm
- Lawyer wants Cincinnati campus cop's murder trial moved Updated: Aug-27-15 11:44 am
CINCINNATI - An attorney for a University of Cincinnati policeman who fatally shot a driver he stopped over a missing front license plate is asking the court to move the officer's murder trial elsewhere.
- Nelson wild in Brewers' 6-2 loss to Indians Updated: Aug-27-15 12:29 am
CLEVELAND - Jimmy Nelson had no one to blame but himself.
- Dodgers activate RHP Nicasio from DL Updated: Aug-25-15 5:26 pm
CINCINNATI - The Los Angeles Dodgers have activated right-hander Juan Nicasio from the 15-day disabled list.
- Bengals release Josh Johnson, making McCarron the backup QB Updated: Aug-25-15 4:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals released quarterback Josh Johnson on Tuesday, making AJ McCarron the backup to Andy Dalton.
- Ohio zoo sending endangered rhino to Indonesia to mate Updated: Aug-25-15 2:43 pm
CINCINNATI - An Ohio zoo that has the last Sumatran rhino in the United States announced plans Tuesday to send him to Southeast Asia on a mission to mate and help preserve his critically endangered species.
- Teen charged in accidental shooting of 11-year-old brother Updated: Aug-25-15 3:46 am
NORTH COLLEGE HILL, Ohio - Police say a suburban Cincinnati teenager has been arrested for the accidental shooting of his 11-year-old brother.
- Reds overpower Tigers in biggest comeback win of season Updated: Aug-24-15 11:45 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds took out a lot of frustration in one inning to snap a losing streak.
- Great start turns into ugly Tiger loss Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Buck Farmer's best stretch of pitching turned into one of Detroit's worst losses of the season.
- Attempted murder, rape warrants issued for man after arrest Updated: Aug-24-15 7:16 pm
CINCINNATI - A man arrested in Ohio on suspicion of stabbing his brother and raping a woman is wanted in Massachusetts on charges including attempted murder, rape, assault, and kidnapping, authorities said Monday.