- Fitchburg woman gets up to 3 years for ID fraud Updated: Apr-15-14 9:46 am
- Officials say careless smoking led to fatal fire Updated: Apr-10-14 8:13 pm
- 2 dead in Fitchburg house fire Updated: Mar-31-14 9:01 am
- Missing boy's mom's boyfriend held on high bail Updated: Mar-27-14 1:11 pm
- Thieves steal rims, tires from Lunenburg dealer Updated: Mar-26-14 10:18 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Fitchburg woman has been sentenced to up to three years in prison for stealing the identity of a retired nurse so she could get a job at a nursing home.
FITCHBURG, Massachusetts - Fire officials say improper disposal of smoking materials led to a house fire that that killed two people last month in Fitchburg.
FITCHBURG, Massachusetts - Authorities say two people have died in a late night fire in Fitchburg and a third person has been hospitalized.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The boyfriend of a missing 5-year-old Fitchburg boy's mother was ordered held on $250,000 cash bail on Thursday in connection with the child's disappearance.
LUNENBURG, Massachusetts - A Lunenburg car dealer is warning other areas dealerships to be vigilant after thieves made off with $15,000 worth of tires and rims.