- Mother Teresa: Remarkable person, remarkable day Updated: Dec-11-13 2:48 pm
- Oklahoma G Hornbeak out with broken bone in foot Updated: Dec-10-13 7:45 pm
- 2 Oklahoma weather companies settle lawsuit Updated: Dec-10-13 9:13 am
- OU's Spangler named Big 12 Newcomer of the Week Updated: Dec-09-13 7:18 pm
- Mistakes slow No. 17 Oklahoma women vs No. 2 Duke Updated: Dec-08-13 8:38 pm
- No. 2 Duke women beat No. 17 Oklahoma 94-85 Updated: Dec-08-13 7:54 pm
- Ex-Okla. House Speaker Privett dies at 89 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:38 pm
- Snowy Oklahoma: Parts of Sooner State see 4-5 in. Updated: Dec-06-13 12:53 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 6:45 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 5:46 pm
- Editorial: Once derided as an artist, Rockwell sets auction... Updated: Dec-05-13 5:43 pm
- CB Colvin playing hurt for Sooners Updated: Dec-05-13 5:29 pm
- Balance lifts No. 17 Oklahoma by W. Illinois 97-80 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:17 pm
- Weather causes OU to change basketball game time Updated: Dec-04-13 6:22 pm
- Winter weather may hit Southern Plains this week Updated: Dec-03-13 5:22 pm
- Sooners as spoilers? Don't talk about it with OU Updated: Dec-03-13 4:30 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Mercer 96-82 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:01 pm
- Ice, snow possible in Oklahoma this week Updated: Dec-02-13 7:07 pm
- Sooners weigh QBs for Bedlam showdown Updated: Dec-02-13 5:28 pm
- No. 18 Oklahoma defeats Creighton 80-52 Updated: Dec-01-13 3:23 pm
- Oklahoma hosts Creighton in women's basketball Updated: Nov-30-13 3:06 pm
- Okla. St.-Okla. to meet in Bedlam wrestling Updated: Nov-30-13 2:33 pm
- Clark, Oklahoma defeat Arkansas-Little Rock 101-81 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:46 pm
- RB Williams dismissed from Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-13 5:36 pm
- Sooners' Stoops close to record win Updated: Nov-21-13 4:01 pm
Mother Teresa was having a bad press conference.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma sophomore guard Je'lon Hornbeak will miss the next four to six weeks because of a broken bone in his left foot.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Two private weather data companies in Norman have settled a lawsuit over alleged copyright infringement.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Big 12 Conference has named Oklahoma's Ryan Spangler as the Big 12 Newcomer of the Week.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale said her team played as hard as it had all season. Yet too many early mistakes doomed No. 17 Sooners against No. 2 Duke.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - When the men's coach at your school is pushing 1,000 career wins, 500 wins might seem like a small accomplishment, but Duke women's coach Joanne P. McCallie said she eventually will take time to appreciate it.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Former Oklahoma House Speaker Rex Privett has died at age 89.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Preliminary snow totals show that parts of western and central Oklahoma received as many as 5 inches of snow overnight Thursday and early Friday morning.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Until two weeks ago, Isaiah Cousins had never scored more than nine points in a game during his two seasons at Oklahoma.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 18 points, Isaiah Cousins added 12 and the Sooners pulled away for a 78-56 victory over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi on Thursday in a matinee that was rescheduled to start earlier because of concerns over bad weather.
In his prime years as an artist, the oh-so-refined fine arts community derided Norman Rockwell as a corny chronicler of middlebrow American life. His realistic paintings, meticulously drawn from life, were in almost prissy contrast to the ferocious abstractionism of the time.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The pain comes and goes for Aaron Colvin.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Aaryn Ellenberg scored 25 points and four teammates scored in double figures as No. 17 Oklahoma defeated Western Illinois 97-80 Wednesday night.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma is moving up the start time of its college basketball game against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi because of an expected winter storm.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Winter weather is in the forecast for the Southern Plains later this week, with snow, sleet and freezing rain expected.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Want to get an Oklahoma football player riled up? Suggest the Sooners are playing spoilers this Saturday against Oklahoma State.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 20 points to lead Oklahoma to a 96-82 victory over Mercer on Monday.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Snow and freezing rain could hit parts of Oklahoma this week as a storm system moves through the state, forecasters said Monday.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops said nothing during his weekly press conference on Monday to indicate he wouldn't start Trevor Knight at quarterback Saturday at No. 6 Oklahoma State.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma scored the first 10 points in three minutes and the No. 18 Sooners never let up in an 80-52 defeat of Creighton on Sunday afternoon.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - No. 18 Oklahoma is set to host Creighton in women's college basketball.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State wrestling team travels to Norman to take on Oklahoma in Bedlam wrestling.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Cameron Clark had his total arsenal on display. The Oklahoma senior scored from all over the court as the Sooners defeated Arkansas-Little Rock 101-81 Friday at Lloyd Noble Center.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - No. 20 Oklahoma didn't necessarily need additional motivation heading into its annual Bedlam showdown with No. 7 Oklahoma State.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Some of the most successful coaches in college football history have led Oklahoma.