- 'Texting and driving' tickets given slowly in first month Updated: Dec-01-15 6:07 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Authorities have written nearly 100 tickets for texting while driving in the first month Oklahoma state's ban has been in effect.
- Shepard among Oklahoma's all-time great receivers Updated: Nov-30-15 7:07 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Sterling Shepard will go down as one of Oklahoma's great receivers.
- Name released of woman found dead after mobile home fire Updated: Nov-30-15 12:14 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Authorities have released the name of a woman found dead inside a burned mobile home near Newalla and say the woman's husband is in custody for her death and the fire.
- Wisconsin's offense stumbles in 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma Updated: Nov-29-15 5:57 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Wisconsin posted one of its worst offensive performances of the Bo Ryan era on Sunday, a 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma.
- Spangler leads No. 7 Oklahoma past Wisconsin 65-48 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:40 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's first three games featured a fast tempo and lots of points from senior guard Buddy Hield.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield expected to play vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-27-15 4:25 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops says quarterback Baker Mayfield is expected to play Saturday against Oklahoma State after sustaining a concussion a week ago.
- Forecasters issue ice storm warning for western Oklahoma Updated: Nov-26-15 12:33 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - An ice storm warning is in effect for western Oklahoma as a slow-moving storm system is expected to bring wintry precipitation to much of the state.
- Holiday storm expected to bring heavy rain, ice to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-15 5:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Holiday travelers enjoyed mild weather and clear roads across Oklahoma on Wednesday, but forecasters predicted freezing rain and possible flooding across much of the state over the next few days with a storm and a cold front expected to push into the state on Thanksgiving Day.
- No. 5 Oklahoma's defense is Big 12's best Updated: Nov-25-15 3:01 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's defense quietly has become the Big 12's best under defensive coordinator Mike Stoops.
- Hield sends No. 7 Oklahoma to 96-63 win over Incarnate Word Updated: Nov-24-15 11:48 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield is on a pretty neat pace: nearly a point per minute.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- Heavy rainfall expected on Thanksgiving in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-23-15 1:36 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Travelers in Oklahoma could see heavy rain and possibly light wintry precipitation as they hit the road for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield works toward playing vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-23-15 1:27 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield will do some light work at practice Monday, and hopes to play in Saturday's pivotal game against Oklahoma State after he was sidelined following a blow to the head in a win over TCU.
- Boy Scout usher remains at University of Oklahoma stadium Updated: Nov-22-15 2:02 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oren Lee Peters remembers exactly where he was when Notre Dame snapped Oklahoma's 47-game winning streak in 1957.
- No. 11 TCU falls short to No. 7 Oklahoma 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 2:09 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - There was never any doubt that, when TCU had a chance to win the game in the final minute, coach Gary Patterson would go for it.
- No. 7 Oklahoma survives rally, beats No. 11 TCU 30-29 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:58 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - It came down to one play, and Steven Parker made it.
- Hield scores 24, No. 8 Oklahoma beats McNeese State 85-56 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:09 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Coming off of a hard-fought road win at Memphis, Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger got what he wanted out of the home opener on Friday night.
- Gundy, Stoops bounce back, bring pride to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-19-15 9:42 pm
Most sports talk shows across Oklahoma sounded about the same a year ago.
- No. 17 Oklahoma women rebound to defeat BYU 73-47 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:21 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Peyton Little hit four 3-pointers and scored 21 and No. 17 Oklahoma bounced back from an upset loss to race to a 73-47 win over BYU on Thursday.
- Young Oklahoma assistant Lincoln Riley has Air Raid flying Updated: Nov-18-15 2:49 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - When Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops hired Lincoln Riley as offensive coordinator last January, there was some initial skepticism.
- North Texas women upset No. 17 Oklahoma 61-57 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:49 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Terra Ellison scored 15 points, and Kelsey Criner had 10 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to help North Texas upset No. 17 Oklahoma 61-57 on Monday night.
- No. 7 Oklahoma rediscovers RB Samaje Perine in surge Updated: Nov-16-15 4:23 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Workhorse running back Samaje Perine has had to adapt this season under new offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley and his "Air Raid" attack.
- Oklahoma State basketball announces signing of 4 players Updated: Nov-16-15 2:53 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State basketball team has announced the signing of four players to national letters of intent.
- No. 17 Oklahoma women cruise past Winthrop 78-48 Updated: Nov-13-15 10:52 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Peyton Little scored 17 points, Derica Wyatt added 16 more and No. 17 Oklahoma women cruised to a 78-48 win over Winthrop in the season opener for both teams Friday night.
- Oklahoma signs 4 recruits Updated: Nov-12-15 11:41 am
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma says it has signed high schoolers Kristian Doolittle, Matthew Freeman and Kameron McGusty and junior college product Darrion Strong.