- 2 community college baseball players killed in Quincy crash Updated: Oct-01-15 9:56 am
QUINCY, Illinois - Authorities say two members of a community college baseball team have died in a vehicle crash in western Illinois.
- 130-year-old barn going to new Hancock County site Updated: Sep-23-15 4:55 am
HAMILTON, Illinois - A 130-year-old barn in Hancock County is moving to a new site.
- Durbin seeks federal probe of Quincy Legionnaires' outbreak Updated: Sep-22-15 1:24 pm
ST. LOUIS - The senior U.S. senator from Illinois is asking for a federal review of the state's response to a Legionnaires' disease outbreak that killed 12 residents and sickened dozens more at a Quincy veterans home.
- 12-year-old boy dies in Illinois skid loader accident Updated: Sep-21-15 12:41 pm
QUINCY, Illinois - Authorities in western Illinois say a 12-year-old boy has died after an accident with a piece of construction equipment on his family's property.
- Veterans' home eases some restrictions after deadly bacteria Updated: Sep-11-15 5:05 pm
QUINCY, Illinois - The scent of chlorine permeates an Illinois veterans' home where nine elderly residents have died from a recent outbreak of Legionnaires' disease. Although a ban on showers has been lifted, hand-written signs still warn against drinking from fountains and stacked cases of bottled water line the hallways.
- Prosecutor drops charges in connection with Quincy killing Updated: Sep-11-15 11:19 am
QUINCY, Illinois - A western Illinois state's attorney has dropped conspiracy charges against a Quincy man charged in connection with the shooting death of a 12-year-old Quincy boy earlier this year.