- Mayor says storm cleanup will cost thousands in Quincy Updated: Jul-28-15 11:35 am
QUINCY, Illinois - The mayor of Quincy says cleanup from strong storms earlier this month will top hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- 18-year-old pleads not guilty to Quincy shooting death Updated: Jul-23-15 9:07 am
QUINCY, Illinois - An 18-year-old Quincy man has pleaded not guilty to a Fourth of July shooting that left one man dead and another man injured.
- Strong storm takes down nearly 300-year-old tree in Quincy Updated: Jul-20-15 9:32 am
QUINCY, Illinois - A recent storm that ripped through Quincy took with it many of the western Illinois city's oldest and grandest trees - including one giant black oak thought to be nearly 300 years old.
- Judge denies new venue for Lovelace murder trial Updated: Jul-17-15 11:16 am
QUINCY, Illinois - A western Illinois judge has denied a request to move a former Adams County prosecutor's murder trial from the county where he worked.
- EXCHANGE: Home-schooling continues to grow in popularity Updated: Jul-12-15 10:35 am
QUINCY, Illinois - Lisa Likens, who serves on the board of the Quincy Area Christian Home Educators, said home schooling is booming in the Quincy area.
- Suspect in Quincy boy's slaying pleads not guilty Updated: Jul-09-15 8:43 am
QUINCY, Illinois - An Arizona man accused of shooting a 12-year-old boy in the head in western Illinois has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.
- Quincy teacher wins Democratic nod for Schock seat Updated: Jul-07-15 10:47 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - High school teacher Robert Mellon has won the Democratic nomination in the primary race to replace ex-U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock.
- Bill would allow cameras in Illinois nursing homes Updated: Jul-03-15 5:08 pm
QUINCY, Illinois - Illinois would become the fourth state in the U.S. to allow video and audio monitoring devices in nursing homes if Gov. Bruce Rauner signs legislation approved by the General Assembly.