- 2 children killed in 3-vehicle wreck in Mercer Co. Updated: Mar-06-14 7:16 am
- W.Va. man who skipped court gets more prison time Updated: Feb-25-14 3:07 am
- Federal inmate in W.Va. sentenced for marijuana Updated: Feb-25-14 3:02 am
- Successor selected for retiring W.Va. magistrate Updated: Feb-20-14 2:34 am
- W.Va. woman who killed father denied parole Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 pm
- USPS drops window hour cuts in Bluefield, Beckley Updated: Feb-10-14 2:07 am
BRUSHFORK, West Virginia - Mercer County deputies are investigating a three-vehicle accident that killed two children and injured several other people.
BLUEFIELD, West Virginia - A Fayette County man serving a 10-year sentence for child pornography possession has been handed an additional year in federal prison for skipping out on his original sentencing date.
BLUEFIELD, West Virginia - A federal prison inmate in southern West Virginia has been sentenced to an additional six months for marijuana possession.
PRINCETON, West Virginia - Starting Feb. 28, a new magistrate will take the bench in Princeton.
BLUEFIELD, West Virginia - A Bluefield woman has been denied parole in the February 2004 slaying of her father.
BECKLEY, West Virginia - The U.S. Postal Service has reversed its decision to reduce window hours at two post offices in Beckley and Bluefield.