- Woman awarded $1.6 million over DuPont chemical in water Updated: Oct-07-15 8:32 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio woman was awarded $1.6 million Wednesday in the trial of a lawsuit that alleged a chemical from a DuPont Co. plant contaminated drinking water and contributed to her contracting kidney cancer.
- Chess teacher rejects plea deal in child sex abuse case Updated: Oct-07-15 4:25 am
DELAWARE, Ohio - Prosecutors say an Ohio chess teacher accused of sexually abusing children has rejected a plea agreement that would have dropped a mandatory prison sentence.
- 2 men sentenced in fatal two-vehicle crash in central Ohio Updated: Sep-29-15 3:30 am
DELAWARE, Ohio - Two Ohio men have been sentenced in a fatal two-vehicle crash that killed one man's wife last November.
- Wiggle It Jiggleit wins Little Brown Jug Updated: Sep-24-15 8:14 pm
DELAWARE, Ohio - Wiggle It Jiggleit won the Little Brown Jug on Thursday, rallying to edge Lost for Words by a nose in the third leg of the 3-year-old colt and gelding pacing triple crown.
- Kent State dominates Delaware State, 45-13 Updated: Sep-12-15 10:23 pm
KENT, Ohio - Kent State dominated Delaware State in the Golden Flashes' home opener, 45-13, but it was overshadowed by a single point-after kick in the second quarter by April Goss Saturday night.