- Court spurns appeal by Arizona death row inmate Updated: Apr-10-14 4:40 am
- Man gets 626-year sentence in molestation case Updated: Apr-08-14 1:56 pm
- Fall kills Utah teenager in northern Arizona Updated: Apr-08-14 10:25 am
- 2 men arrested in Arizona with marijuana in car Updated: Apr-04-14 6:35 pm
- Bell from church steeple in Kingman goes missing Updated: Apr-02-14 6:14 am
- Likely prehistoric human remains found in Arizona Updated: Mar-25-14 8:12 pm
- Court rejects appeals for Ariz. death row inmates Updated: Mar-17-14 4:34 pm
PHOENIX - Saying that finality is long overdue, a federal appeals court is spurning the latest appeal on behalf of an Arizona death row inmate convicted of the 1986 killing of a Nevada man.
KINGMAN, Arizona - A 54-year-old Golden Valley man has been sentenced to 626 years in prison on convictions for child molestation and other crimes.
KINGMAN, Arizona - Authorities in northern Arizona say a 16-year--old Utah youth is dead after falling while climbing a rock face to reach a cave.
KINGMAN, Arizona - Two Texas residents in the country illegally have been arrested in northwestern Arizona for allegedly having forged passports and garbage bags filled with marijuana.
KINGMAN, Arizona - A 120-pound bell is missing from a church in Kingman.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Human remains found last year near Colorado City could be those of an American Indian man from at least 1,800 years ago, representing an uncommon find, authorities said.
A federal appeals court has turned down appeals filed on behalf of two brothers on Arizona's death row for a pair of killings in Mohave County.