- The Latest: Children's health insurance passes House Updated: May-05-16 9:48 pm
PHOENIX - The Latest on the legislative effort to restore KidsCare (all times local):
- 12 Mohave High School students accused in vandalism case Updated: May-05-16 9:31 pm
BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona - Authorities say 12 students have been arrested for a senior prank that caused more than $6,000 in damages to Mohave High School last week and may have to pay restitution.
- Kingman to pay for Route 66 promotional trip to Germany Updated: Apr-25-16 11:43 am
KINGMAN, Arizona - The city of Kingman will fund one resident's trip to Germany so he can promote international Route 66 tourism.
- Kingman at odds over shipping containers as businesses Updated: Apr-22-16 1:44 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - The Kingman City Council is re-examining its rule regarding cargo containers after two businesses were told they weren't complying with city code because they used the containers as structures.
- Mohave County seeks $344,000 to cover court costs Updated: Apr-15-16 3:08 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - Mohave County supervisors are considering using contingency funds to pay for additional court costs in two death penalty cases.