- Woman sentenced in death of infant daughter Updated: Apr-16-14 12:19 pm
- Official: Killer of trooper remains hospitalized Updated: Apr-16-14 10:01 am
- Water tower design decried as ugly, gets 2nd look Updated: Apr-14-14 11:23 am
- Construction coming to US-127 in Jackson County Updated: Apr-14-14 4:05 am
- 'Puppy Shower' planned to support influx of dogs Updated: Apr-10-14 8:34 am
- Jackson prison worker accused of smuggling pot Updated: Mar-20-14 11:31 am
- CMS buys electricity from waste-powered generators Updated: Mar-19-14 3:23 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - A Michigan woman who lost custody of her other children has been sentenced to at least two years in prison for involuntary manslaughter in the death of her infant.
JACKSON, Michigan - An official says a man sentenced to life in prison last week for the slaying of a Michigan state trooper remains hospitalized after trying to kill himself.
JACKSON, Michigan - A Michigan community's selection of a water tower design that prompted some city council opposition and online backlash is getting another look.
BLACKMAN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Road construction is coming to US-127 in Jackson County this week.
JACKSON, Michigan - The Cascades Humane Society in Jackson is hoping for community support to help it care for an influx of puppies.
JACKSON, Michigan - Authorities say a food worker at a Michigan prison has been arrested after trying to smuggle two large bags of marijuana.
JACKSON, Michigan - CMS Energy Corp. has announced a plan to buy back power that its customers produce from farm animal waste, sewage and other organic material.