- Snow, cold in Michigan, but power crews head south Updated: Mar-02-14 7:32 pm
- CMS Energy sends 65 people to aid Kentucky utility Updated: Mar-02-14 12:31 pm
- Officials identify 2 victims in fatal Jackson fire Updated: Feb-28-14 4:40 pm
- Police seek help identifying body found in 1978 Updated: Feb-25-14 8:08 am
- Poisoned prison guard to be honored in Washington Updated: Feb-19-14 3:35 pm
- Utility picks company to decommission power plants Updated: Feb-13-14 8:21 am
- Mich. utility reports energy use, heating bills up Updated: Feb-12-14 12:34 pm
- No. 9 Spartans fall 60-58 to Badgers on last shot Updated: Feb-09-14 6:03 pm
- Jackson lifts Badgers over No. 9 Spartans 60-58 Updated: Feb-09-14 4:56 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - A fresh wave of snow fell on much of Michigan over the weekend, but weather conditions were worse elsewhere in the country. On Sunday, CMS Energy Corp. dispatches dozens of its employees to help with a severe ice storm expected to hit Kentucky.
JACKSON, Michigan - One of Michigan's s leading power companies says it's sending dozens of employees to Kentucky to prepare for a severe ice storm forecast to hit the area within hours.
JACKSON, Michigan - Two men pulled from a fatal fire at a Jackson apartment house have been identified.
WATERLOO TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Investigators are seeking the public's help to identify a woman whose body was found in a garbage bag in 1978 along a Jackson-area road.
JACKSON, Michigan - A 19th-century prison guard fatally poisoned by an inmate who was pardoned decades later is getting national recognition.
JACKSON, Michigan - Consumers Energy has selected engineering and project management company AMEC to decommission three coal-fired power plants in Michigan, the utility announced Thursday.
JACKSON, Michigan - Consumers Energy reports energy use and heating bills are up as Michigan residents face colder than usual temperatures.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tom Izzo wasn't trying to be funny.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Traevon Jackson hit a pull-up jumper with 2.1 seconds left for Wisconsin, seconds after Michigan State's Adreian Payne tied it with a 3, and Wisconsin beat the ninth-ranked Spartans 60-58 on Sunday.