- 3 die in head-on crash after driver, 16, crosses I-94 median Updated: May-25-15 5:52 pm
SHERIDAN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Southern Michigan authorities say three people were killed when a 16-year-old driver crossed the median on Interstate 94 and struck another vehicle head-on.
- Jackson's Cascades reopens after 1st renovation round done Updated: May-23-15 4:05 am
JACKSON, Michigan - Jackson's man-made, illuminated waterfall known as the Cascades is reopening.
- Jackson prison warden will lead state Corrections Department Updated: May-15-15 5:58 pm
LANSING, Michigan - A warden with 17 years of experience in the state Corrections Department was tapped Friday as the next director of Michigan's prison system.
- Consumers Energy plans to step up recycling, waste reduction Updated: May-05-15 2:52 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - Consumers Energy says it plans to eliminate 1 million cubic yards of landfill waste through the end of 2019.
- Regulators ordered to reopen dispute over smart meters Updated: May-03-15 12:41 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - State utility regulators have been ordered to reopen a dispute over costs charged to customers who don't want high-tech meters from Consumers Energy.
- Utility says it followed rules in shutting off service Updated: May-01-15 3:56 am
LANSING, Michigan - A utility says it didn't break any rules when it shut off natural gas service at a Detroit-area home where authorities say a man died of hypothermia and other causes.