- Man pleads guilty in 2013 McComb slaying Updated: Apr-18-14 4:46 pm
- Ex-Pike school officials enters guilty plea Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Shop owners: Nix parking fines Updated: Apr-17-14 4:16 pm
- Grant awarded for recycling program in Pike Updated: Apr-12-14 11:13 am
- New leader named for North Pike schools Updated: Apr-11-14 4:28 pm
- Principal cites drop in enrollment at school Updated: Apr-09-14 9:52 am
- Starrett: Too many people in prison Updated: Apr-06-14 12:34 pm
- Fort Hood victim from McComb out of Texas hospital Updated: Apr-05-14 1:43 pm
- Wife: Mississippi man among 20 shot at Fort Hood Updated: Apr-03-14 9:53 pm
- Pike County road to close while bridged replaced Updated: Apr-03-14 4:59 am
- Design work to begin on McComb fire station Updated: Mar-31-14 4:13 am
- Pike narrows search for schools chief Updated: Mar-30-14 11:43 am
- Bridge closed in Pike County Updated: Mar-29-14 4:04 am
MCCOMB, Mississippi - A Gloster man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the 2013 fatal shooting of Harry Chapman.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - A former North Pike School District transportation official has been sentenced to four years' non-adjudicated probation after pleading guilty to allegedly siphoning the money from a school district account.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - Downtown McComb business owners want the city to remove the two-hour restrictions on parking spots on Main Street.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - Mayor Whitney Rawlings' crusade for curbside recycling in McComb by 2015 is a step closer to reality.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - The North Pike School District board has hired Dennis Penton as the school system's next superintendent, effective July 1.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - St. Alphonsus Catholic School in McComb will close at the end of the school year.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - A Mississippi federal judge is praising the Legislature's passing a bill to reform the state's criminal justice system.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - A Mississippi soldier who was shot at Fort Hood is under home care at the Texas base.
NEW ORLEANS - Renee Powell Westbrook had just returned home from her job at the state Department of Human Services when she heard the news from a friend: There had been a shooting at Fort Hood in Texas, where her husband, Sgt. Jonathan Westbrook was stationed between tours in Afghanistan.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - Authorities in Pike County say Fernwood Road between U.S. Highway 51 and Old Industrial Park Road will be closed beginning Thursday while a bridge is replaced.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - Selectmen have authorized design work to begin on the proposed replacement for the city's East Michigan Avenue fire station.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - The North Pike School District Board has narrowed the field to three candidates in its search for a new superintendent of schools.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - Pike County authorities have closed a bridge over Love Creek to vehicular traffic as they prepare to replace the span and an associated culvert.