- Man gets probation for shooting near Carbondale Updated: Apr-10-14 8:14 pm
- Garfield County claims right to roadways Updated: Apr-09-14 6:46 pm
- Glenwood Canyon bike path opens for season Updated: Apr-07-14 7:34 pm
- Public input on mule deer strategy sought Updated: Apr-06-14 1:29 pm
- El Jebel man pleads not guilty to murder charge Updated: Apr-03-14 9:34 pm
- Ex-Patagonia CEO joins Colorado outdoor PR agency Updated: Apr-03-14 10:41 am
- Thompson Divide leases extended 2 more years Updated: Apr-01-14 2:31 pm
- Officials look into Garfield prenatal problems Updated: Mar-21-14 11:23 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - A 43-year-old man who says he accidentally shot his friend while the two were drinking in a shed near Carbondale has been sentenced to a year of probation.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - A battle is shaping up between Garfield County commissioners and federal officials over who has the right to claim local control over historic roads that pass through federal lands in the county.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Transportation officials have opened the Glenwood Canyon bike path for the season.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado wildlife officials have scheduled seven public meetings across the state this spring to gather feedback on a plan aimed at increasing mule deer populations.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - An El Jebel restaurant owner has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder in the July shooting death of a man his stepdaughter was living with.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Former Patagonia CEO Casey Sheahan has accepted a position with a Colorado-based public relations agency.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management is extending gas leases for two energy companies in the disputed Thompson Divide area for another two years while the agency works to resolve environmental issues.
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - State health officials are investigating a recent increase in the number of prenatal problems detected in Garfield County.