- Judge to decide on $14M case for sinking soil under houses Updated: Aug-31-15 2:55 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Homeowners at a golf course subdivision near Glenwood Springs are waiting to see if a judge will uphold $14 million in awards related to defects in the construction of homes on sinking soils.
- Judge: Man accused of killing dad still incompetent Updated: Aug-26-15 9:34 am
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - A man accused of killing his father during a fight in western Colorado is not competent to stand trial despite five months of mental health treatment.
- Group of cyclists building tiny, off-grid house in the woods Updated: Aug-15-15 2:38 am
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Glenwood Springs' Stomparillaz Cycling Collective is building what it calls the Oculus.
- Man charged with murder in wife's death pleads not guilty Updated: Aug-13-15 11:46 am
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - A man charged with murder after he allegedly confessed to killing his wife after being hurt in a car crash in western Colorado has pleaded not guilty.
- Glenwood Springs abandoned bikes outnumber reports of theft Updated: Aug-10-15 9:37 am
GLENWOOD SPRING, Colorado - Officers are trying to figure out who the owners are of 20 abandoned bikes found around Glendwood Springs in the last month.
- Number of visitors at Hanging Lake up 60 percent this year Updated: Aug-07-15 2:22 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Forest officials are trying to deal with overcrowding at Hanging Lake by enforcing regulations while ensuring visitors still have an enjoyable experience.