- Saudi Arabia reports 2 more deaths from MERS virus Updated: Apr-22-14 2:44 am
- Saudi sentences 8 to death for 2003 Riyadh attack Updated: Apr-21-14 5:13 pm
- Gulf Arab states strike new deal to heal rifts Updated: Apr-17-14 6:41 pm
- WWE wrestlers in Saudi Arabia for live matches Updated: Apr-17-14 11:08 am
- Kerry outdoes himself in new diplomatic frenzy Updated: Apr-04-14 12:02 pm
- IOC president meets Saudi Olympic chief in Riyadh Updated: Apr-02-14 7:01 am
- Thai court dismisses Saudi killing case Updated: Mar-31-14 12:23 am
- Trip at an end, Obama has issues waiting at home Updated: Mar-29-14 11:14 am
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's health ministry says two more patients who contracted a potentially fatal Middle East virus related to SARS have died as the kingdom detected 17 new cases of the disease.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - A Saudi court sentenced eight people to death and 77 others to prison on charges related to attacks against expatriate residential compounds in the country's capital more than a decade ago, the official press agency said.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - The Western-allied Arab states of the Gulf Cooperation Council said Thursday the bloc has agreed on the mechanisms to implement a security pact, marking a possible first step toward bridging deep rifts among its six energy-rich states.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Pro wrestlers with the WWE, including John Cena and former champion Randy Orton, are in Saudi Arabia for three days of matches in the capital, Riyadh.
CASABLANCA, Morocco - More than a week into what was supposed to be only a five-day trip to Europe and Saudi Arabia, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry sat in a Paris hotel suite contemplating his next moves on multiple crisis fronts.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - IOC President Thomas Bach has discussed the issue of women's participation in sports with Saudi Arabia's Olympic chief.
BANGKOK - A Thai court on Monday dismissed a case against five people accused of slaying a Saudi businessman whose disappearance 24 years ago has marred relations between the two countries ever since.
RAMSTEIN AIR BASE, Germany - A week of international prodding, outreach and reassurance behind him, U.S. President Barack Obama is returning to Washington amid looming domestic and foreign challenges, from a fast-approaching deadline for health care enrollment to renewed worries about Russia's intentions in Eastern Europe.