- NC candidates for federal races, appellate courts Updated: Feb-28-14 3:17 pm
- Richmond, East Carolina put away Charlotte 75-68 Updated: Feb-27-14 9:39 pm
- ECU kicks WR Danny Webster off football team Updated: Feb-27-14 5:54 pm
- No. 23 Middle Tennessee women top E Carolina 70-59 Updated: Feb-26-14 9:38 pm
- Richmond leads East Carolina over Rice 67-55 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:14 pm
- ECU LB Grove ends career due to medical reasons Updated: Feb-21-14 12:21 pm
- Panel to consider changes in NC bear hunting Updated: Feb-21-14 11:35 am
- East Carolina defeats Louisiana Tech 75-68 Updated: Feb-20-14 10:09 pm
- ECU: DE upgraded to good condition after car wreck Updated: Feb-17-14 4:12 pm
- UTEP pulls away from East Carolina 58-47 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:50 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The list of candidates who filed Feb. 10-28 with the North Carolina State Board of Elections for selected statewide and federal offices, with name as to be listed on ballot, hometown or address provided and party (when applicable). For General Assembly, Superior Court judge, District Court judge and district attorney candidates, go to http://www.ncsbe.gov
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Akeem Richmond sank eight 3-pointers to finish with 27 points, leading East Carolina past Charlotte 75-68 on Thursday night.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina has kicked receiver Danny Webster off the football team.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Ebony Rowe scored 23 points, on 7-of-8 shooting, to lead No. 23 Middle Tennessee past East Carolina 70-59 Wednesday night.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Akeem Richmond scored 23 points as East Carolina won back-to-back games for the first time since December with a 67-55 victory over Rice on Saturday.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina says linebacker Jeremy Grove is ending his playing career because of medical reasons.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - The increase in North Carolina's black bear population in recent years has prompted wildlife officials to take another look at the rules on bear hunting.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Caleb White scored 21 points as East Carolina upended Louisiana Tech 75-68 on Thursday, ending the Bulldogs four-game winning streak and knocking them out of a tie for the Conference USA lead.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina says a football player hospitalized since being involved in an automobile accident last week has been upgraded to good condition.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - John Bohannon scored 12 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as Texas-El Paso pulled away from East Carolina in a 58-47 win Thursday night.