- John Edwards returns to court practicing law Updated: Apr-16-14 5:57 pm
- Ex-Greenville police officer facing charges Updated: Apr-16-14 2:34 pm
- Mentors help minority companies accelerate growth Updated: Apr-16-14 11:14 am
- 2 Democrats challenge favored Hagan in NC primary Updated: Apr-12-14 10:53 am
- Police: Man dead after drug deal in Greenville Updated: Apr-06-14 12:34 pm
- ECU, Marshall agree to 2-year home-and-home series Updated: Apr-03-14 4:32 pm
- Greenville hotel evacuated after gas leak Updated: Mar-19-14 6:44 am
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Former U.S. senator and Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards has returned to the courtroom to help represent a 4-year-old Virginia boy in a medical malpractice case.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - A former Greenville police officer is accused of tampering with evidence and obstructing justice.
NEW YORK - Mel Gravely says his construction company might not exist today if he didn't have mentors to guide it.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - While many Republicans want to vote U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan out of office in November, other voters get the chance to affirm her as the Democratic Party's nominee with their votes in May.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Police say a drug deal led to a fatal shooting in a Greenville parking lot.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina and Marshall have agreed to a home-and-home football series in 2020 and 2021.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Officials say a natural gas leak prompted the evacuation of a Greenville hotel.