- Woman found guilty on 24 counts of voter fraud Updated: Sep-03-15 3:58 pm
DOTHAN, Alabama - A jury in Alabama has found a woman guilty of voter fraud.
- Dothan girl, 12, wins national wakeboard competition Updated: Sep-01-15 11:24 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - Mary Morgan Howell is certainly on the right path as she aspires to be a professional wakeboard competitor.
- Alabama man charged for possessing candies laced with drugs Updated: Aug-31-15 4:59 pm
DOTHAN, Alabama - An Alabama man is facing felony charges after police say they found candies laced with drugs inside his car.
- Non-profit threatens suit over decals on sheriff's vehicles Updated: Aug-28-15 2:14 pm
DOTHAN, Alabama - A nonprofit group is asking an Alabama sheriff to remove decals that include a portion of a Bible verse from patrol vehicles.
- Companies aid needy with Internet access in south Ala Updated: Aug-25-15 10:04 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - Students in low-income families may have a better chance of accessing the Internet from home through discounted services provided by area companies.
- Man arrested after death of 2-year-old son Updated: Aug-24-15 9:34 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - A south Alabama man is jailed following the death of his 2-year-old son.
- Retirees moving to Fort Rucker in south Alabama Updated: Aug-19-15 8:43 am
OZARK, Alabama - For two retired soldiers who served the country around the globe in two different eras, the world is actually smaller than one might think.
- Dothan man built Auburn War Wagon to spend time with son Updated: Aug-17-15 7:50 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - The American flags on the Auburn War Wagon give fans of both teams something to salute on football gameday.
- 10-year-old returns to school since cancer relapse in 2013 Updated: Aug-16-15 2:00 pm
DOTHAN, Alabama - In a scene likely to play out in living rooms around the Wiregrass last week, Alicia Lokey helped her son Conner straighten his hair and ensured that his belt was on correctly as he prepared for his first day of school.
- Judge dismisses lawsuit filed after mom bugged son at school Updated: Aug-06-15 3:17 pm
DOTHAN, Alabama - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed after an Alabama mother bugged her son's wheelchair at school.