- Texas death row inmate charged in Ala slaying Updated: Dec-10-13 2:37 pm
- Ala. man, 24, pleads guilty in cross burning Updated: Dec-09-13 8:32 pm
- Africanized honey bee preparedness urged in Ala. Updated: Dec-06-13 8:31 am
- Experts say rain has hurt some Wiregrass crops Updated: Dec-06-13 7:55 am
- Seasonal jobs give Ala. residents needed income Updated: Nov-29-13 8:32 am
- Alabama retailers expect increase in holiday sales Updated: Nov-27-13 9:55 am
- Trial in 1981 killing likely won't be until 2015 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:47 am
- Family: Adoption shows love for children Updated: Nov-22-13 7:00 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - A Texas death row inmate who has spent years proclaiming his innocence now is charged with killing a woman in Alabama a decade ago.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A Dothan man has pleaded guilty to burning a cross at the entrance of an African-American neighborhood in Ozark, federal prosecutors said Monday.
DOTHAN, Alabama - State officials are working to educate authorities about the dangers of Africanized honey bees.
DOTHAN, Alabama - Agricultural experts say heavy rains have hurt some farmers in Alabama's Wiregrass region.
DOTHAN, Alabama - Austin Luginbill saw the holidays approaching and knew he needed to find a job.
DOTHAN, Alabama - The Alabama Retail Association estimates that retailers in the state might see a bump in sales this holiday season.
DOTHAN, Alabama - A Houston County judge says the trial for a man accused of a 1981 killing likely won't happen until the spring of 2015.
DOTHAN, Alabama - When she was a child, a family took Charla Beauchamp in, adopting her as one of their own. Now Charla has adopted three children of her own.