- 4 men charged with first-degree murder held without bond Updated: May-02-16 5:21 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - Four men charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of a 49-year-old Nampa man have been ordered held without bond.
- Nampa police find body in burning car Updated: May-02-16 1:13 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Authorities are investigating after a body was found inside a burning car in the parking lot of a Nampa apartment complex.
- Police: Man dies from injuries sustained during robbery Updated: Apr-29-16 11:31 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - Authorities say a man died from injuries he sustained during a robbery near the Gotts Point area of Lake Lowell.
- Nampa man sent to prison for sexually abusing 6 children Updated: Apr-28-16 11:41 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A Nampa man convicted of sexually abusing children in his home for several years has been sentenced to serve 15 years to life in prison.
- Nampa man billed for cost of 2015 fire in Celebration Park Updated: Apr-28-16 5:55 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A Nampa man has been billed for the cost of a 2015 fire in Celebration Park that U.S. Bureau of Land Management officials say he started.
- Police: Mother and baby in stroller hit by van Updated: Apr-28-16 11:04 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Southwest Idaho police say a woman and her 6-month-old infant sustained non-life-threatening injuries after being struck by a van while crossing a street.
- SW Idaho weekly to become publication of Idaho Press-Tribune Updated: Apr-27-16 2:16 pm
KUNA, Idaho - A weekly newspaper in the southwest Idaho town of Kuna will become a publication of the Nampa-based Idaho Press-Tribune.
- Homeowners say woman occupying house moves out Updated: Apr-20-16 11:42 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Authorities say an Idaho woman living in a couple's vacant home without their permission has agreed to move out.
- Man sent to prison for string of fires in Nampa Updated: Apr-18-16 11:38 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A Caldwell man who has been diagnosed as a pyromaniac and charged with arson for setting multiple fires has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Correction: Wild Horse Adoption story Updated: Apr-15-16 2:10 pm
BOISE, Idaho - In a story April 14 about wild horse adoption, The Associated Press reported erroneously the location of the adoptions. They will be at the Ford Idaho Horse Park in Nampa, not the U.S. Bureau of Land Management's Wild Horse Corrals south of Boise.
- Nampa police arrest woman caught in eviction battle Updated: Apr-13-16 7:05 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A woman caught in the middle of an eviction battle in southwestern Idaho has been arrested in connection with an unrelated case.
- Nampa to offer full-day kindergarten options Updated: Apr-11-16 1:23 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The Nampa school district will offer full-day, every-day kindergarten classes at some elementary schools in the fall.
- Canyon County settles lawsuit, OKs private ambulance company Updated: Apr-02-16 3:32 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A private, Boise-based ambulance company will be allowed to transport patients in Canyon County in non-emergency situations under terms settling a federal lawsuit.