- Idaho school districts grapple with teacher salary changes Updated: May-04-15 2:34 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - School districts across the state are grappling with changes stemming from a new state law raising the salary for teachers and the major districts west of Boise are no exception.
- Teen charged in Nampa triple stabbing enters not guilty plea Updated: May-02-15 5:50 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An 18-year-old charged in connection with a triple stabbing in Nampa has entered a not guilty plea.
- Man sentenced for biting off part of woman's ear Updated: Apr-30-15 9:31 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An Oregon man who pleaded guilty to biting off part of a woman's ear has been sentenced in Idaho to 10 years in prison.
- Canyon County works to reduce Lake Lowell mosquito larvae Updated: Apr-28-15 5:19 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The battle against mosquitoes started a month early in southwest Idaho's Canyon County because this year's flooding at the edge of Lake Lowell has produced prime real estate for an infestation.
- Correction: Home Fire story Updated: Apr-28-15 12:34 pm
MIDDLETON, Idaho - In a story April 26 about an Idaho house fire, The Associated Press reported erroneously that three children were injured. The children were not injured.
- Idaho college delays layoffs that sparked no-confidence vote Updated: Apr-19-15 4:50 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The head of a small western Idaho Christian college has put on hold plans to lay off six people after the faculty took a vote of no confidence in him.
- Former Idaho inmate, paralegal file $50M lawsuit Updated: Apr-14-15 12:44 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A former Idaho inmate and his girlfriend have filed a federal lawsuit against the Idaho Department of Corrections, seeking $50 million in damages because they claim correction staffers retaliated against them.
- Final federal plan for SW Idaho lake draws local approval Updated: Apr-09-15 2:41 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A management plan for a popular southwest Idaho federal wildlife refuge that's more accommodating for water skiers is being praised as a good compromise.
- Southwest Idaho judge refuses to move murder trial Updated: Apr-07-15 2:44 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A southwest Idaho judge has rejected a request to move the trial of a man charged with killing his girlfriend and burying her in a cornfield.