- Ballot error could cause election redo in Idaho Updated: May-21-15 4:41 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - An Idaho city may have to redo its school board election after officials found problems with ballots in one district.
- Man pleads guilty to a murder charge in girlfriend's death Updated: May-18-15 4:50 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A southwest Idaho man who beat his girlfriend to death and then buried her body in a cornfield has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
- Former juvenile corrections nurse charged in sex abuse case Updated: May-17-15 3:40 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a former Idaho juvenile corrections nurse, after she was charged with sexual battery of a minor and sexual contact with a juvenile offender.
- Officials say I-84 has good base, no need for full rebuild Updated: May-15-15 7:56 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Tests show that Interstate 84, between Nampa and Caldwell, does not need a full rebuild and less extensive repairs may be done to improve conditions, according to the Idaho Transportation Department.
- Police: SW Idaho woman reported as kidnapped is found Updated: May-13-15 5:57 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Southwest Idaho police say a 19-year-old woman witnesses say was beaten and forced into a vehicle by a man has been found.
- Idaho juveniles removed from Utah facility after misconduct Updated: May-07-15 3:44 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Idaho officials say five Idaho juveniles have been removed from a Utah treatment facility following a report of sexual misconduct.
- Canyon County commissioners deny ethanol plant permit Updated: May-05-15 5:38 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - County commissioners in southwestern Idaho have denied a permit to a company that hoped to build an ethanol plant near Caldwell.
- Idaho school districts grapple with teacher salary changes Updated: May-04-15 2:34 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - School districts across the state are grappling with changes stemming from a new state law raising the salary for teachers and the major districts west of Boise are no exception.
- Teen charged in Nampa triple stabbing enters not guilty plea Updated: May-02-15 5:50 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An 18-year-old charged in connection with a triple stabbing in Nampa has entered a not guilty plea.
- Man sentenced for biting off part of woman's ear Updated: Apr-30-15 9:31 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An Oregon man who pleaded guilty to biting off part of a woman's ear has been sentenced in Idaho to 10 years in prison.
- Canyon County works to reduce Lake Lowell mosquito larvae Updated: Apr-28-15 5:19 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The battle against mosquitoes started a month early in southwest Idaho's Canyon County because this year's flooding at the edge of Lake Lowell has produced prime real estate for an infestation.
- Correction: Home Fire story Updated: Apr-28-15 12:34 pm
MIDDLETON, Idaho - In a story April 26 about an Idaho house fire, The Associated Press reported erroneously that three children were injured. The children were not injured.