- Nampa man struck, killed by van Updated: Mar-10-14 9:40 am
- Judge keeps juvenile corrections lawsuit alive Updated: Mar-06-14 7:49 pm
- Hearing held in Idaho juvenile corrections lawsuit Updated: Mar-05-14 8:27 pm
- Nampa woman pleads guilty to killing boyfriend Updated: Mar-04-14 9:26 am
- Curling is popular in Boise Updated: Mar-03-14 12:36 pm
- SW Idaho police investigating appliance thefts Updated: Mar-01-14 6:59 pm
- Disputed 'ag gag bill' advances in Idaho Senate Updated: Feb-14-14 8:10 pm
- Filer mayor asks Nampa to investigate dog shooting Updated: Feb-14-14 1:16 pm
- Ybarra joins GOP race for public schools chief Updated: Feb-12-14 4:49 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A Nampa man was struck and killed by a van while crossing the street.
BOISE, Idaho - A federal judge says a whistleblower lawsuit against the Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections can move forward in court, but some of the claims must be dismissed.
BOISE, Idaho - A federal judge says he will decide soon whether a whistleblower lawsuit against the Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections should go to trial.
NAMPA, Idaho - A 34-year-old Nampa woman has pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter for the October stabbing death of her boyfriend during an argument.
NAMPA, Idaho - You probably saw it during the recent Winter Olympics. It was nothing if not intriguing.
NAMPA, Idaho - Police in Nampa say they are investigating an increasing number of residential thefts involving appliances.
BOISE, Idaho - Dairy farmers enraged by animal-rights activists trying to root out cruelty and abuse got a boost Friday when Idaho senators voted 23-10 to intensify punishments for those who trespass to film their operations without permission.
FILER, Idaho - The mayor of the south-central Idaho city of Filer has asked the Nampa Police Department to investigate the shooting by a Filer police officer of a resident's dog.
NAMPA, Idaho - The race to lead Idaho's public schools is growing more-crowded - and potentially more raucous - with the addition of yet another Republican candidate to the field.