- Man sentenced to 20 years to life in girlfriend's death Updated: Jul-28-15 7:52 am
CALDWELL, Idaho - A man charged in the death of his girlfriend has been sentenced to 20 years to life in prison.
- Idaho man gets life in prison for killing girlfriend Updated: Jul-27-15 4:40 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A southwest Idaho man who killed his girlfriend and buried her body in a cornfield has been sentenced to life in prison.
- Jury convicts man of murder, kidnapping charges Updated: Jul-22-15 11:54 am
BOISE, Idaho - A 22-year-old man convicted by a jury of kidnapping and murder charges will be sentenced in September.
- 11th person added to juvenile sex abuse lawsuit Updated: Jul-22-15 11:29 am
NAMPA, Idaho - An 11th person has joined a sex abuse lawsuit involving Nampa's Idaho Juvenile Corrections Center.
- Star's police chief injured in crash Updated: Jul-17-15 10:17 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Star's police chief has been injured in a crash after being struck from behind by another driver.
- College admits to reports of teacher, student relationships Updated: Jul-17-15 5:06 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Administrators at a small western Idaho Christian college are asking students to report any incidents after it was revealed that their former president stepped down due to an inappropriate relationship with a student more than 25 years ago.
- Crew wraps up Notus murder re-enactment film Updated: Jul-10-15 12:51 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - Officials are hoping that a filmed re-enactment of the fatal shooting at a Notus gas station in December 2014 will help in the ongoing search for the two assailants.
- Southwestern Idaho man shoots himself after domestic dispute Updated: Jul-09-15 7:06 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Southwestern Idaho law enforcement officers say a 41-year-old man shot himself after refusing to leave his home in Nampa.
- Police say Idaho couple died of murder-suicide Updated: Jul-01-15 6:55 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Police in southwestern Idaho say a 70-year-old Nampa man shot and killed his wife before killing himself earlier this week.