- Nampa, Idaho, police: Fleeing man runs into stranger's home Updated: May-29-15 1:28 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Police in the southwest Idaho community of Nampa say they were pursuing a man sought on a state Corrections Department parole violation warrant Thursday night when the man ran into a stranger's home.
- New vote may be held in contested school board election Updated: May-28-15 10:11 am
NAMPA, Idaho - A district judge is deciding whether a new election is needed for the Caldwell School Board's Zone 2 seat at the request of one of the candidates.
- Dead ostrich, pig found in SW Idaho conservation area Updated: May-27-15 11:34 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Federal authorities are leading an investigating in southwest Idaho after the bodies of an ostrich, a pig and three coyotes were found in the Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area.
- Police arrest Meridian man following reported kidnapping Updated: May-25-15 2:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Meridian man police say might have been involved in the kidnapping of a 19-year-old woman has been taken into custody.
- Ballot error could cause election redo in Idaho Updated: May-21-15 4:41 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - An Idaho city may have to redo its school board election after officials found problems with ballots in one district.
- Man pleads guilty to a murder charge in girlfriend's death Updated: May-18-15 4:50 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A southwest Idaho man who beat his girlfriend to death and then buried her body in a cornfield has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
- Former juvenile corrections nurse charged in sex abuse case Updated: May-17-15 3:40 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a former Idaho juvenile corrections nurse, after she was charged with sexual battery of a minor and sexual contact with a juvenile offender.
- Officials say I-84 has good base, no need for full rebuild Updated: May-15-15 7:56 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Tests show that Interstate 84, between Nampa and Caldwell, does not need a full rebuild and less extensive repairs may be done to improve conditions, according to the Idaho Transportation Department.
- Idaho juveniles removed from Utah facility after misconduct Updated: May-07-15 3:44 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Idaho officials say five Idaho juveniles have been removed from a Utah treatment facility following a report of sexual misconduct.
- Canyon County commissioners deny ethanol plant permit Updated: May-05-15 5:38 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - County commissioners in southwestern Idaho have denied a permit to a company that hoped to build an ethanol plant near Caldwell.
- Idaho school districts grapple with teacher salary changes Updated: May-04-15 2:34 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - School districts across the state are grappling with changes stemming from a new state law raising the salary for teachers and the major districts west of Boise are no exception.
- Teen charged in Nampa triple stabbing enters not guilty plea Updated: May-02-15 5:50 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An 18-year-old charged in connection with a triple stabbing in Nampa has entered a not guilty plea.
- Man sentenced for biting off part of woman's ear Updated: Apr-30-15 9:31 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An Oregon man who pleaded guilty to biting off part of a woman's ear has been sentenced in Idaho to 10 years in prison.