- Boise Rescue Mission buys Nampa facility Updated: Nov-24-13 6:14 pm
- Nampa insurance agent, councilman guilty of fraud Updated: Nov-22-13 4:17 pm
- Nampa woman charged with elder exploitation Updated: Nov-21-13 1:29 pm
- Nampa woman pleads not guilty to killing boyfriend Updated: Nov-16-13 2:29 pm
- Otter names new judge in Idaho's 3rd District Updated: Nov-15-13 5:36 pm
- Plaintiffs: Juvenile correction agency is stalling Updated: Nov-14-13 6:46 pm
- Caldwell man dies of injuries after hit by car Updated: Nov-12-13 10:20 am
- Idaho firefighter hurt in attack returns to work Updated: Nov-11-13 10:55 am
- Voters across Idaho send incumbent mayors packing Updated: Nov-06-13 2:29 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The Boise Rescue Mission has finalized a deal to buy a facility in Nampa to house 60 women and children.
NAMPA, Idaho - A former Nampa city councilman has pleaded guilty to insurance fraud, the latest elected official from a small town in Idaho to recently acknowledge illegal activities that undermine trust in public officeholders.
NAMPA, Idaho - A 37-year-old Nampa woman is charged with exploitation of a vulnerable adult after prosecutors said she took more than $50,000 from her grandmother over a two-year period.
NAMPA, Idaho - A 34-year-old Nampa woman who police say stabbed her boyfriend to death has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder.
BOISE, Idaho - An attorney from southwestern Idaho has been appointed to a new judgeship created by the 2013 Legislature.
BOISE, Idaho - A group of Idaho Department of Juvenile Correction employees who filed a whistleblower lawsuit against the state say the agency is violating a judge's order to meet and decide which documents should be made public.
NAMPA, Idaho - A 66-year-old Caldwell man who was hit by a car in Nampa last week has died.
NAMPA, Idaho - A southwestern Idaho firefighter who was badly injured when a stranger violently attacked him has returned to work at the Nampa Fire Department.
BOISE, Idaho - Voters in cities and towns across Idaho made it clear in elections Tuesday they were ready for leadership change at the local level.