- Prosecutor: Idaho man cut victim into pieces Updated: Apr-10-14 4:12 pm
- Idaho sheriff calls jail addition a 'Band-Aid' Updated: Apr-10-14 1:28 pm
- Nampa woman sentenced to life in prison Updated: Apr-09-14 9:28 am
- Meridian School District votes to remove novel Updated: Apr-02-14 12:27 pm
- Former jailer sentenced for sex with teen boy Updated: Mar-28-14 7:05 pm
- Former Canyon County jail deputy files lawsuit Updated: Mar-28-14 10:04 am
- Motorcyclist killed in Nampa wreck Updated: Mar-27-14 2:33 pm
- Nampa man gets 14 years in prison in meth case Updated: Mar-24-14 5:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Prosecutors say a Nampa man charged with first-degree murder cut his victim into pieces and is also responsible for other killings.
CALDWELL, Idaho - A plan to expand Canyon County Jail in southwest Idaho won't solve some basic problems and would create more issues, Sheriff Kieran Donahue said.
BOISE, Idaho - A 22-year-old Nampa woman who killed a Garden City man has been sentenced to life in prison.
MERIDIAN, Idaho - Trustees at the Meridian School District in southwest Idaho have voted to remove an award winning novel after some parents complained.
BOISE, Idaho - The former safety and security supervisor at the Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections facility in Nampa could spend only a year behind bars after admitting to sexually abusing a teenage inmate.
NAMPA, Idaho - A former deputy at the Canyon County jail has filed a wrongful termination lawsuit in federal court contending an on-the-job injury led to his firing.
BOISE, Idaho - A Nampa man was killed when his motorcycle crashed into a car Thursday morning.
BOISE, Idaho - A Nampa man will spend the next 14 years in federal prison for his role in a methamphetamine ring, a judge ruled