- Appointee to Nebraska Legislature withdraws name Updated: Dec-06-13 4:35 pm
- 5 apply for open seat in Nebraska Legislature Updated: Nov-22-13 6:58 pm
- Salvation Army to hold Red Kettle Celebration Updated: Nov-15-13 5:11 am
- Neb. man acquitted of charges in fatal stabbing Updated: Nov-08-13 6:32 pm
- Former Bellevue teacher cited in sex talk case Updated: Nov-06-13 7:37 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - An appointee to the Nebraska Legislature has withdrawn his name, saying his father in Oklahoma just suffered a heart attack and he needs to care for his mother.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Five Sarpy County residents have applied for an open seat in the Nebraska Legislature.
BELLEVUE, Nebraska - The Salvation Army is holding an event to help restock its charitable food pantries.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Bellevue man has been acquitted of charges in connection with the fatal stabbing of his wife's lover.
BELLEVUE, Nebraska - A former Bellevue teacher faces two misdemeanor charges connected to a sex talk case involving a juvenile.