- Senators back study of cannabis extract for seizures Updated: May-18-15 8:20 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska lawmakers gave initial approval Monday to a measure that would allow certain patients who suffer from severe seizures to use a form of marijuana as part of a medical study.
- $10M sought from federal government for levee project Updated: May-18-15 4:59 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Eastern Nebraska officials hope the federal government will chip in $10 million to help repair levees that protect the Offutt Air Force Base and the surrounding community from Missouri River flooding.
- Nebraska senators wade into medical marijuana debate Updated: May-07-15 5:47 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Nebraska lawmaker who wants to legalize medical marijuana says his bill would help suffering children, while opponents criticize the measure as too lax.
- Eastern Nebraska school to graduate first senior class Updated: May-05-15 7:12 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Six students will become the first seniors to graduate from an eastern Nebraska school this month.
- Omaha archers aiming to host competition in Bellevue Updated: May-04-15 12:08 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Omaha archers hope to hit a bull's-eye with their competition proposal that would require Bellevue officials to change a city ordinance for it to happen.
- 2 Bellevue officers suffer minor injuries in fracas Updated: Apr-27-15 7:37 am
BELLEVUE, Nebraska - Two Bellevue police officers sent to keep the peace have been treated for minor injuries after a fracas erupted over the towing of a vehicle.