- Officials: man used Craigslist ads in attempt to meet kids Updated: Jun-30-15 3:05 am
BRADENTON, Florida - Authorities are searching for people who might have hired a man who was recently arrested on charges of attempted sexual enticement of a child.
- Snooty, the elderly manatee, recognized as record holder Updated: Jun-26-15 3:04 am
BRADENTON, Florida - Snooty, the beloved manatee, has had plenty of honors in his long life.
- Man gets life in prison for fatal shooting Updated: Jun-20-15 3:05 am
MANATEE, Florida - A man has been sentenced to life in prison for a Tampa Bay area fatal shooting.
- Bacteria could clean Manatee County's water supply Updated: Jun-14-15 1:02 pm
MANATEE, Florida - A $20 million project in Manatee County will use bacteria to clean and eliminate smells from the region's drinking water system.
- Sarasota selected for 2016 US Olympic team rowing trials Updated: Jun-13-15 1:25 pm
SARASOTA, Florida - Sarasota has been selected to host the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team Trials in rowing.
- Nearly 30 percent of Manatee third-graders could be retained Updated: Jun-12-15 2:49 am
BRADENTON, Florida - More than 1,000 Manatee County third-graders could be held back after taking state exams this spring.
- WWII vet crash lands plane in Bradenton; no injuries Updated: Jun-10-15 4:14 am
BRADENTON, Florida - A 92-year-old World War II veteran who was piloting a small plane made an emergency landing in a Bradenton residential area.
- Former superintendent to get more than $130,000 Updated: Jun-09-15 5:37 am
BRADENTON, Florida - The former Manatee County school superintendent who was seeking early retirement after losing the support of the school board will be paid more than $130,000 from the district.
- Detectives: Man tried to flee after crashing into patrol car Updated: Jun-09-15 3:07 am
BRADENTON, Florida - Tampa Bay area deputies say a man tried to flee the scene after crashing into a patrol car while they were investigating another crash.
- LSU wins NCAA golf title, beating Southern California 4-1 Updated: Jun-03-15 5:04 pm
BRADENTON, Florida - Ben Taylor made a tricky 8-foot par putt on the 18th hole Wednesday to give LSU its first NCAA golf championship in 60 years.