- Bradenton residents re-enact explorer's landing Updated: Apr-20-14 12:10 pm
- Florida man examines oil spill dolphin deaths Updated: Apr-20-14 11:07 am
- Marijuana firm buys buildings in Florida Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- Bank robbery suspect dead after shootout Updated: Apr-14-14 5:04 pm
- Rapper 50 cent ordered to pay in headphone case Updated: Apr-09-14 11:52 am
- Florida woman who killed 3 loses license Updated: Apr-03-14 3:05 am
- Colter: 'We know what we're doing' with union idea Updated: Mar-27-14 11:06 pm
- Sabathia sharp as Yankees beat Pirates 4-2 Updated: Mar-27-14 4:42 pm
- Marte, Pirates finalize $31 million, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-27-14 1:41 pm
- Bradenton Police consider gunshot detection system Updated: Mar-27-14 3:05 am
- Cole looking to avoid sophomore slump for Pirates Updated: Mar-26-14 4:25 pm
- Pirates get 29 hits, trounce Blue Jays 22-5 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:18 pm
- Pirates acquire RHP Vance Worley from Twins Updated: Mar-25-14 5:39 pm
- Tigers, Pirates rained out of spring training game Updated: Mar-24-14 3:18 pm
- Orioles acquire Lombardozzi for Gonzalez Updated: Mar-24-14 12:54 pm
- Rollins, Howard, Asche homer for Phillies in loss Updated: Mar-22-14 6:48 pm
MANATEE, Florida - Dozens of history buffs from throughout the Bradenton area are celebrating the75th annual re-enactment of Hernado De Soto's 1539 landing in the region.
MANATEE, Florida - A south Florida man's work is helping researchers better understand long-term damage to dolphins from the massive 2010 BP oil spill.
BRADENTON, Florida - A publicly traded firm that appears to be positioning itself in advance of a medical marijuana vote in Florida later this year has acquired a trio of industrial buildings just north of the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
BRADENTON, Florida - Authorities say a bank robbery suspect is dead following a shootout with Tampa Bay area deputies.
BRADENTON, Florida - Federal court records show that rapper 50 Cent has been ordered to pay a Bradenton earphone manufacturer more than $16 million in connection with a failed partnership to produce the entertainer's line of headphones.
BRADENTON, Florida - Two months after running over and killing three people in a parking lot following a church service, a 79-year-old Florida woman had her license suspended for a year and was fined $1,000 by a judge.
BRADENTON, Florida - Kain Colter is not completely sure what the landscape will one day look like if college athletes are allowed to unionize. He's just more convinced than ever that it's become necessary.
BRADENTON, Florida - A federal grant may pay for a gunshot detection system as a way to monitor a four-square-mile area of Bradenton that's responsible for 80 percent of its violent crime.
BRADENTON, Florida - The Detroit Tigers think Alex Gonzalez is not too old to be a solution to their shortstop problem.