- 1 dead in ATV collision with swamp buggies in mud park Updated: May-24-15 10:00 am
PUNTA GORDA, Florida - A man was killed and his passenger was injured when his all-terrain vehicle collided with two swamp buggies at a southwest Florida mud park.
- Police: Burglar breaks into house, falls asleep on couch Updated: May-19-15 6:53 am
SARASOTA, Florida - Police in Sarasota, Florida, have arrested a man they say broke into a home, then fell asleep on the couch.
- Man accused of killing 3 will have brain scan prior to trial Updated: May-17-15 3:10 am
BRADENTON, Florida - A man accused of killing his wife, neighbor and a Bradenton pastor will undergo medical testing to determine whether he has any mental health issues or brain defects.
- Teenager accused of kidnapping, molesting 5-year-old girl Updated: May-11-15 7:40 am
MANATEE, Florida - Officials say a 16-year-old boy kidnapped and molested a 5-year-old girl in his backyard in Manatee.
- Manatee County weighs earlier start for high schoolers Updated: May-10-15 10:37 am
BRADENTON, Florida - Some Florida teens may be in for an earlier wake-up call.
- Florida couple convicted of having sex on beach Updated: May-04-15 5:23 pm
BRADENTON, Florida - A Florida couple accused of having sex on a public beach in front of families has been found guilty by a jury.
- Trial resumes Monday for couple accused of sex on beach Updated: May-03-15 1:29 pm
MANATEE, Florida - The trial of a Bradenton couple charged with having sex in the open on a public beach is set to resume on Monday.
- Teen with one arm has become award-winning tennis player Updated: May-02-15 1:29 am
BRADENTON, Florida - At the IMG Academy, the most famous tennis program in the world, teaching pros have never seen a player quite like Nisha Rajamohan.
- Man convicted of fatal shooting Updated: May-01-15 6:55 pm
MANATEE, Florida - A man has been convicted in a Tampa Bay area fatal shooting.
- Mom, boyfriend accused in death of Florida boy Updated: Apr-24-15 9:41 am
BRADENTON, Florida - A Bradenton woman is accused of aggravated manslaughter in the death of her 4-year-old son.