- Florida couple convicted of having sex on beach Updated: May-04-15 5:23 pm
BRADENTON, Florida - A Florida couple accused of having sex on a public beach in front of families has been found guilty by a jury.
- Trial resumes Monday for couple accused of sex on beach Updated: May-03-15 1:29 pm
MANATEE, Florida - The trial of a Bradenton couple charged with having sex in the open on a public beach is set to resume on Monday.
- Teen with one arm has become award-winning tennis player Updated: May-02-15 1:29 am
BRADENTON, Florida - At the IMG Academy, the most famous tennis program in the world, teaching pros have never seen a player quite like Nisha Rajamohan.
- Man convicted of fatal shooting Updated: May-01-15 6:55 pm
MANATEE, Florida - A man has been convicted in a Tampa Bay area fatal shooting.
- Mom, boyfriend accused in death of Florida boy Updated: Apr-24-15 9:41 am
BRADENTON, Florida - A Bradenton woman is accused of aggravated manslaughter in the death of her 4-year-old son.
- 2016 trial expected for man accused of killing 3 Updated: Apr-12-15 3:05 am
BRADENTON, Florida - The case against a man accused of shooting his wife, a Bradenton pastor and a neighbor is not expected to go to trial until 2016.
- Dog that attacked 3 Tampa Bay-area women is euthanized Updated: Apr-07-15 7:58 am
BRADENTON, Florida - A pit bull that authorities say attacked three Tampa Bay-area women has been euthanized.