- Baton Rouge developer eyes Six Flags site again Updated: Mar-06-14 5:32 pm
- Langlois joins AP to help boost state coverage Updated: Mar-05-14 6:23 pm
- Bills seek to cap payday loan rates in Louisiana Updated: Mar-05-14 5:28 pm
- Legislature doesn't appeal 'fund sweep' ruling Updated: Mar-05-14 2:34 pm
- Baton Rouge-based Antares expanding into Texas Updated: Mar-05-14 9:47 am
- Most iced-over highways in Louisiana reopen Updated: Mar-04-14 3:51 pm
- Disinfectant put in coffee; woman arrested Updated: Mar-03-14 7:34 am
- Analysis: Jindal uses trust funds to patch budget Updated: Mar-02-14 5:25 pm
- Baton Rouge pastor arrested, accused of rape Updated: Mar-02-14 3:14 pm
- La International Film Fest returns to Baton Rouge Updated: Mar-02-14 2:53 pm
- Natural gas to power garbage trucks Updated: Mar-02-14 12:37 pm
- Man indicted in Baton Rouge State Fair killing Updated: Mar-01-14 4:20 pm
- Manda sells Baker meat plant Updated: Mar-01-14 12:56 pm
- Bill would restrict drones on La. private property Updated: Mar-01-14 12:03 pm
- Annexation discussed as new city may form Updated: Mar-01-14 11:43 am
- Baton Rouge teen arrested with gun at school Updated: Feb-28-14 7:59 pm
- H&E boost 4th quarter earnings Updated: Feb-28-14 12:19 pm
- Developer acquires old State Office Building Updated: Feb-28-14 12:07 pm
- Southern board member quits, changes mind Updated: Feb-28-14 11:01 am
- Baton Rouge man convicted in 3 shooting deaths Updated: Feb-28-14 10:16 am
- Pay raise of park employees approved Updated: Feb-28-14 8:19 am
- Increased eligibility standards for TOPS sought Updated: Feb-28-14 4:10 am
- Man accused of trying to kill his unborn child Updated: Feb-27-14 9:10 pm
- Lamar sees 4th quarter earnings increase Updated: Feb-27-14 12:43 pm
- New Iberia man pleads not guilty to home invasions Updated: Feb-27-14 11:58 am
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans' latest call for someone to take on the redevelopment of the blighted former Six Flags theme park received just one response.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Associated Press has named Lauren Langlois as a legislative relief reporter in Louisiana.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana organizations that represent the elderly, the poor and others on fixed incomes want stiffer regulation of payday lending businesses that offer short-term loans with high interest rates.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Legislature has decided against appealing a judge's ruling that it was improper to use $3.7 million from a probation and parole officers' retirement fund to balance the state budget.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Antares Technology Solutions, a Baton Rouge software development and information technology consulting company, is expanding into the south-central Texas software services market.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Melting ice means the Louisiana Department of Transportation has reopened most roads that had been closed earlier Tuesday.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff's deputies have arrested a 31-year-old Denham Springs woman on accusations she squirted a disinfectant into a co-worker's coffee cup with the intent of injuring the woman.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - In his struggles to patch together the state's operating budget, Gov. Bobby Jindal has raided funds that weren't necessarily planned for budget-balancing.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The pastor of a Baton Rouge church has been arrested for allegedly raping a 20-year-old mentally disabled woman who, authorities said, had sex with the man at her father's request.
NEW ORLEANS - The Louisiana International Film Festival will return to Baton Rouge in May but not to New Orleans.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Natural gas-powered garbage trucks that are expected to emit less pollution will be rolled out in Baton Rouge, an area that has struggled to meet federal ozone pollution standards.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - An 18-year-old has been indicted in the Nov. 2 shooting death of another man at the crowded Greater Baton Rouge State Fair.
BAKER, Louisiana - Manda Fine Meats says it has sold its idle Baker facility for $200,000 to a pair of investors who plan to develop an industrial manufacturing incubator in the building.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana should have limits on the use of unmanned aircraft, so people can't spy on their neighbors and government can't snoop in people's backyards without cause, said a state senator proposing restrictions on drones.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - An LSU official said the university is entertaining conversations about annexing parts of its campus into the city of Baton Rouge, amid the possibility the new city of St. George may form in East Baton Rouge Parish.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Authorities in Baton Rouge have arrested a ninth-grader at McKinley High School after he allegedly brought a loaded handgun to school.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A recovering economy and higher construction activity nationally helped Baton Rouge-based H&E Equipment Services boost its fourth-quarter profit to $14.6 million, or 41 cents per share, compared to $10.7 million, or 31 cents per share.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Developer Mike Wampold has acquired the old State Office Building in downtown Baton Rouge and plans to spend the next 90 days determining what would be the best use for the art deco building.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Southern University's Board of Supervisors member Calvin Braxton has apparently flip-flopped.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - An East Baton Rouge Parish jury convicted a 24-year-old Baton Rouge man on three counts of first-degree murder after deliberating for about 90 minutes.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The East Baton Rouge Parish Recreation and Park Commission has approved a plan to bring employee pay up to market rates, meaning salaries comparable to that of others doing similar work in similarly-sized cities.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Baton Rouge Area Chamber is urging state lawmakers to increase the standards for students to get free college tuition through Louisiana's TOPS program.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Authorities have arrested an 18-year-old Baton Rouge man after investigators said he tried to kill his girlfriend's unborn child.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Outdoor advertising giant Lamar Advertising Co. reported fourth-quarter earnings rose to $10.2 million, or 11 cents per share, compared to $7.9 million, or 8 cents per share, a year ago.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A 35-year-old New Iberia man accused in five recent home invasions in Baton Rouge has pleaded not guilty.