- Justices won't hear ordinance similar to Fremont's Updated: Mar-03-14 6:11 pm
- Otoe County named 'livestock friendly' Updated: Feb-26-14 5:05 am
- Specially trained dogs help veterans Updated: Feb-23-14 11:57 am
- Nebraska Sen. Janssen to run for state auditor Updated: Feb-18-14 1:30 pm
- Bruning run triggers competitive Nebraska AG race Updated: Feb-16-14 10:23 am
- Federal authorities arrest 6 at Neb. meat plant Updated: Feb-13-14 5:20 pm
- Neb. city prepares to enforce immigration rules Updated: Feb-12-14 5:53 pm
- Civil rights group criticizes immigration flier Updated: Feb-11-14 5:38 pm
- Polls open for voting on Fremont immigration law Updated: Feb-11-14 11:17 am
- Fremont police officers to face investigation Updated: Feb-08-14 5:55 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to review a local immigration ordinance that closely resembles the measure approved by voters in Fremont.
FREMONT, Nebraska - Nebraska officials say Otoe County is the 24th in the state to earn the "livestock friendly" designation.
FREMONT, Nebraska - Joe Buzay is direct when he talks about the value of his service dog, Frankie.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska state Sen. Charlie Janssen is running for auditor.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - With just three months until the primary, the Nebraska attorney general's race is filling up fast with candidates who want to replace Republican Jon Bruning while he campaigns for governor.
FREMONT, Nebraska - Federal authorities say six people arrested at a meatpacking plant outside Fremont this week are likely to face criminal charges related to identity theft, not immigration violations.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Officials in a small Nebraska city were preparing Wednesday to enforce voter-approved illegal immigration rules, despite the threat of costly federal lawsuits after the measure goes into effect.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A national civil rights group is criticizing a flier used by supporters of Fremont's illegal immigration ordinance.
FREMONT, Nebraska - The polls have opened for Fremont voters who will decide whether to repeal a local ordinance that bars immigrants from renting Fremont homes if they don't have legal permission to be in the U.S.
OMAHA, Nebraska - An investigation will be conducted into the actions of Fremont police officers who reportedly were at a bar with - and may have bought a drink for - a teenager who died in a crash after leaving the bar, a Fremont city official said.