- Nebraska city starts licenses aimed at immigrants Updated: Apr-10-14 2:25 pm
- Neb. couple in cruelty case barred from animals Updated: Apr-09-14 7:08 pm
- Ex-official gets probation in student sex case Updated: Apr-08-14 12:44 pm
- Siblings reconnect after childhood separation Updated: Apr-06-14 10:55 am
- Dodge County shorts tax disbursements by $2.3M Updated: Apr-03-14 2:42 pm
- Nebraska is new front in battle for control of GOP Updated: Apr-02-14 3:18 pm
- Fremont candidate, 20, cited for having alcohol Updated: Apr-01-14 2:00 pm
- Dodge County shifts approach to juvenile justice Updated: Mar-31-14 1:18 pm
- Fremont High School seniors going on retreat Updated: Mar-28-14 2:02 pm
- Nebraska veteran recalls the pain of being shot Updated: Mar-24-14 1:14 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The small Nebraska city of Fremont has started requiring $5 licenses for anyone who wants to rent there as part of rules aimed at restricting illegal immigration.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A Dodge County couple accused of animal cruelty has been barred from owning animals for 20 years.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A former athletic director for Midland University who was accused of soliciting sex from students and threatening one has been sentenced to a year of probation.
FREMONT, Nebraska - For years, Shelly Knoell lived with a void.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A computer glitch led to 44 entities in Dodge County being shorted about $2.3 million in tax disbursements 2011 and 2012, according to county officials.
ELMWOOD, Nebraska - Compared with the acrimonious primary campaigns elsewhere, the race for the GOP Senate nomination in Nebraska sounds like two nice guys running for local Rotary Club president.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A 20-year-old candidate for the Fremont City Council has been cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol after police responded to a report of a loud party.
FREMONT, Nebraska - The adversarial system has given way to the collaborative model in a Dodge County courtroom for juvenile offenders.
FREMONT, Nebraska - Fremont High School seniors will be on a retreat next week to focus on the transition into the next phase of their lives.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A Fremont man who vividly remembers the pain of being shot in battle six decades ago will be among hundreds of Nebraska veterans of the Korean War boarding honor flights to Washington D.C. this week.