- Iowa Senate race suddenly more competitive Updated: Apr-17-14 4:30 pm
- State to take over Southeast Texas school district Updated: Apr-14-14 2:22 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Boomtown exhibit is a vintage call to baseball Updated: Apr-11-14 1:49 pm
- Beaumont police seek tips in traffic wreck slaying Updated: Apr-11-14 9:44 am
- 2016 campaign checklist: Jeb Bush Updated: Apr-10-14 6:34 pm
- GOP Senate hopefuls unite in opposition to Braley Updated: Apr-02-14 10:46 pm
- Santorum in Iowa: GOP still divided after RNC plan Updated: Mar-26-14 4:24 pm
- 10 hurt in Beaumont collision involving city bus Updated: Mar-26-14 3:22 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A catchy political ad and a gotcha video have raised Republican hopes of capturing a U.S. Senate seat in Iowa, enhancing the party's chances of regaining control of the chamber.
BEAUMONT, Texas - A troubled Southeast Texas school district that has been investigated over its finances and its handling of services to disabled students is being taken over by the Texas Education Agency, officials announced Monday.
BEAUMONT, Texas - If Don Smart did not make the drive from Hardin to Beaumont one morning recently, a piece of history would have inched closer to being lost.
BEAUMONT, Texas - Beaumont police are looking for tips in their investigation of a shooting that left a 22-year-old woman dead after a minor traffic wreck more than a week ago.
A look at preparations by former Gov. Jeb Bush, R-Fla., for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
AMES, Iowa - To call the gathering of Republican U.S. Senate candidates in Iowa on Wednesday a debate would be a stretch.
JOHNSTON, Iowa - Elements of the Republican Party remain divided and distrustful of one another despite the yearlong effort by the Republican National Committee to unify competing factions, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said in Iowa Wednesday.
BEAUMONT, Texas - Ten people were taken to a Beaumont hospital after a city transit bus was involved in a collision with another vehicle and then struck a nearby home.