- Global ocean racers heading for another tight finish Updated: May-24-15 8:09 am
ALICANTE, Spain - The six boats of the Volvo Ocean Race are heading for another very close finish in the seventh leg, with Dutch competitor Team Brunel holding a tiny lead Sunday.
- Carriages that carried kings get 21st-century home in Lisbon Updated: May-22-15 8:57 am
LISBON, Portugal - One of Lisbon's most popular tourist attractions has a new home for its 110th birthday. But what's on display inside has been turning heads for centuries.
- Monaco, Marseille and Saint-Etienne fight for 3rd place Updated: May-21-15 8:56 am
MONACO - With the top two places already set, the only thing to be decided in the last round of the French league is which team will finish third and take the final Champions League spot.
- Strike shuts Lisbon subway as workers fight reforms Updated: May-19-15 7:30 am
LISBON, Portugal - The Portuguese government's efforts to reorganize the debt-heavy public transport sector continue to meet resistance, with Lisbon subway workers walking off the job for the fourth time this year.
- Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case Updated: Apr-28-15 3:08 pm
LISBON, Portugal - The parents of missing British girl Madeleine McCann have won 500,000 euros ($549,000) in a libel action against a former Portuguese detective who published a book alleging they were involved in their daughter's disappearance, according to a Lisbon court ruling published Tuesday.