- Martinez nets 2 to lead Porto to win over Braga Updated: Dec-07-13 6:54 pm
- How will it end? Portugal seeks bailout closure Updated: Dec-04-13 4:12 pm
- Portugal raises $784M from sale of postal service Updated: Dec-03-13 6:47 am
- Portuguese postal workers protest privatization Updated: Nov-29-13 6:08 am
- PSG on the verge of sealing qualification Updated: Nov-26-13 7:32 am
- Portugal strikes, legal action bring fiscal risk Updated: Nov-25-13 7:25 am
- Portugal beats Sweden 1-0 in World Cup playoff Updated: Nov-15-13 5:29 pm
- Filipino sailors struggle for news of home Updated: Nov-15-13 11:59 am
- William gets Portugal call-up for WCup playoffs Updated: Nov-08-13 8:23 am
LISBON, Portugal - Jackson Martinez scored twice in FC Porto's 2-0 win at home over Braga, breaking a three-game winless streak for the defending Portuguese league champions on Saturday.
LISBON, Portugal - Portugal wants to look like Ireland, but it can't disguise its resemblance to Greece.
LISBON, Portugal - The Portuguese government is getting more than 578 million euros ($784 million) from the privatization of a 70 percent stake in national mail company CTT - Correios de Portugal.
LISBON, Portugal - Striking Portuguese postal workers have scuffled with police during a protest against the national mail company's privatization.
PARIS - With Paris Saint-Germain needing only one point against visiting Olympiakos, the race is on for second place in Group C of the Champions League.
LISBON, Portugal - The Portuguese government's woes are piling up as it battles to comply with austerity measures demanded by its 78 billion-euro ($105 billion) bailout.
LISBON, Portugal - Cristiano Ronaldo 1, Zlatan Ibrahimovic 0.
LISBON, Portugal - Tito John Belasa, a 47-year-old Filipino pastry chef on the Portuguese cruise ship Funchal, fought back tears Friday as he spoke about the frustrations of trying to get news about his family.
LISBON, Portugal - Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho received his first call-up by Portugal for the World Cup qualifying playoffs against Sweden.