- Group calls for timely brown water advisories Updated: Dec-09-13 3:58 pm
- Kauai surfers save woman from drowning Updated: Dec-09-13 11:43 am
- Kauai man sentenced to 20 years for sex assault Updated: Dec-04-13 8:19 pm
- Ulupono investing $17.5M in Kauai dairy venture Updated: Dec-03-13 1:43 pm
- Justin Bieber's security guard arrested in Kauai Updated: Nov-24-13 2:23 am
- Hawaiian stone altar damaged on Kauai Updated: Nov-20-13 6:29 pm
- Kauai council votes for anti-pesticide, GMO bill Updated: Nov-16-13 6:52 pm
- Judge sentences woman for mall baseball bat damage Updated: Nov-15-13 4:58 pm
- Judge awards damages to injured soccer player Updated: Nov-15-13 2:26 pm
- Kauai solar project awaits lands lease Updated: Nov-14-13 12:56 pm
- Committee investigates Kauai bingabing trees Updated: Nov-11-13 4:02 pm
LIHUE, Hawaii - Advisories warning Kauai of brown water that may contain hazardous substances should be issued faster and in more detail, according to an environmental group.
LIHUE, Hawaii - Two surfers in their 60s saved the life of a 20-year-old woman off Kauai.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A Kauai man convicted of sexually assaulting two developmentally challenged youths has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
LIHUE, Hawaii - An investment company wants to revitalize Hawaii's dairy industry and increase local milk production by establishing a dairy farm on Kauai.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A Florida man who witnesses said appeared to be Justin Bieber's security guard has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting a man trying to take pictures of the pop star in Kauai.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A stone altar marking culturally significant Hawaiian land has been damaged on Kauai.
LIHUE, Hawaii - The Kauai County Council has voted to override the mayor's veto of legislation that would require large farms to disclose the use of pesticides and genetically modified crops.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A 32-year-old Lihue woman who took a baseball bat to an ATM and shop windows at Kukui Grove Center has been sentenced to five years in prison.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A 21-year-old former Kauai high school soccer player has been awarded damages for an injury suffered during a team practice five years ago.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A spokesman for Kauai Island Utility Cooperative says a lease with the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands is the last hurdle to construction of a 60-acre solar power facility.
LIHUE, Hawaii - A plant with umbrella-size leaves and a bad habit of choking out native species has taken up residence on Kauai.