- Officials say Kauai still in drought despite recent rains Updated: Sep-04-15 8:05 am
LIHUE, Hawaii - Kauai is still under drought conditions, despite greener pastures and recent rainfall connected to Tropical Storm Ignacio.
- California man could face life in prison for meth possession Updated: Sep-02-15 3:41 pm
LIHUE, Hawaii - A California man could spend life in prison for bringing a large amount of methamphetamine to Hawaii.
- Keeping the lights burning on Onihi Lane Updated: Aug-29-15 8:08 am
LIHUE, Hawaii - Gwen Carveiro said Lawrence was already talking about his plans for this year.
- Prepared for heckuva hike: Video explains keys to safe hike Updated: Aug-16-15 8:07 am
LIHUE, Hawaii - Hawaii's most pristine and remote beach is Kalalau, a mile-long stretch of sand guarded by volcanic mountains fantastically chiseled like a Gothic cathedral.
- Maui officer faces charges for hitting pedestrian in January Updated: Aug-15-15 3:04 pm
LIHUE, Hawaii - A police office is facing a negligent homicide charge after hitting a pedestrian while responding to the scene of an accident.
- Local inventor dreams up gardening robot Updated: Aug-08-15 9:12 am
LIHUE, Hawaii - James Brake was 220 pounds and suffering heart palpitations five years ago when he set out on a journey toward healthy eating.
- Gov. Ige signs new Haena fishing rules Updated: Aug-06-15 9:04 am
LIHUE, Hawaii - Hawaii Gov. David Ige has signed into law new fishing rules for Haena on Kauai's north shore.