- Iowa State seeks fast start after opening day stumbles Updated: Sep-01-15 1:27 am
AMES, Iowa - Opening day losses have all but doomed Iowa State in each of the last two seasons.
- Officials investigate explosion, fire at apartment near ISU Updated: Aug-31-15 6:53 pm
AMES, Iowa - Authorities are investigating the cause of a small explosion and fire at an apartment complex near Iowa State University that injured one person.
- Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault Updated: Aug-29-15 11:13 am
AMES, Iowa - Police have arrested a 26-year-old Huxley man for a sexual assault that occurred earlier this month at an Ames apartment.
- Inmate fails to return to Ames work release facility Updated: Aug-25-15 6:23 am
AMES, Iowa - Iowa authorities say a 40-year-old inmate has failed to return to a work release facility in Ames after an authorized five-hour furlough.
- 2 men held without bail for alleged threats to Pokemon event Updated: Aug-24-15 4:57 pm
BOSTON - Two men from Iowa made online threats against Pokemon competitors - referring to the Boston Marathon bombings and the Columbine High School massacre - then drove 25 hours to Boston, where they were stopped as they tried to register for the World Pokemon Championships, police said Monday.
- Iowa State's Tsalmpouris turning pro Updated: Aug-17-15 1:23 pm
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State says basketball player Georgios Tsalmpouris is turning pro.
- Iowa State loaded at wide receiver Updated: Aug-12-15 8:35 pm
AMES, Iowa - For Iowa State to have any shot at a turnaround his fall, it must fix an offense that ranked among the worst in the country last season.
- Iowa State signs F Simeon Carter Updated: Aug-07-15 10:36 am
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State has signed prep forward Simeon Carter for next season.
- Iowa State's Rhoads enters pivotal season this fall Updated: Aug-06-15 1:53 pm
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State has long been considering by some as a "coaching graveyard" for football, a school with a small budget and small stadium compared to the rest of the Big 12.
- Iowa regents hike pay of 2 presidents, consider tuition bump Updated: Aug-05-15 4:16 pm
AMES, Iowa - The Iowa Board of Regents awarded pay raises to two university presidents Wednesday, while also signaling support for an unprecedented mid-year tuition increase.
- Regents to consider Iowa State cremation garden idea Updated: Aug-03-15 10:16 am
AMES, Iowa - University regents are scheduled to consider a proposal that could lead to adding a cremation garden at Iowa State University's small cemetery in Ames.