- Oak Grove tops Tupelo 14-7 in 6A title game Updated: Dec-06-13 11:46 pm
- $1M bond set; woman accused in killing Updated: Dec-05-13 6:10 am
- Renasant wrapping up M&F merger, branch closures Updated: Dec-05-13 4:49 am
- Fire departments give up taxes in new Tupelo areas Updated: Dec-03-13 4:19 am
- FAA wants man's tower operator papers Updated: Nov-27-13 4:04 pm
- Cleveland hosts Lafayette Co. Friday Updated: Nov-27-13 9:54 am
- Tour stop to honor black soldiers at battle site Updated: Nov-23-13 12:01 pm
- Lee school board approves Plantersville bid Updated: Nov-21-13 10:47 am
- Mink trial reschedule for Feb. term Updated: Nov-21-13 8:48 am
- 1 dead in Lee Co. school bus collision Updated: Nov-21-13 6:08 am
- Tupelo High explores new blue turf Updated: Nov-20-13 4:03 pm
- Saltillo school projects could begin in spring Updated: Nov-19-13 4:34 pm
- Grant will fund household waste collection Updated: Nov-17-13 4:34 am
- Furniture Brands closing Action Transport Updated: Nov-15-13 4:04 pm
- Vote on garbage fee increase is delayed Updated: Nov-14-13 5:06 pm
- Aquatic Center to open Dec. 14 with Olympians Updated: Nov-13-13 4:28 pm
- Tupelo hospital lays off 109 workers Updated: Nov-13-13 8:31 am
- Saltillo travels to Callaway Friday Updated: Nov-13-13 4:05 am
- Computers taken in school burglary Updated: Nov-12-13 2:17 pm
- Restitution Center inmate surrenders Updated: Nov-12-13 6:19 am
- Fire protection double charges ahead for some Updated: Nov-12-13 4:14 am
- Mustangs inspire with their win streak Updated: Nov-11-13 8:27 am
- State ethics opinion sought in records denial Updated: Nov-10-13 6:24 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Kirk McCarty threw for 268 yards and two touchdowns, Jordan Mitchell caught nine passes for 149 yards and Oak Grove beat Tupelo 14-7 to win the Mississippi 6A state championship on Friday night.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Bond has been set at $1 million for the Tupelo woman accused of fatally shooting her brother early Tuesday morning.
TUPELO, Mississippi - The last six of nine planned branch closures will be completed by Monday as Renasant Bank's merger with M&F Bank if finalized.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Seven volunteer fire departments will give up taxes from Lee County residents who were annexed into Tupelo in 2012.
ABERDEEN, Mississippi - The Federal Aviation Administration has asked a federal judge to force a Tupelo man to surrender his control tower operator's certificate after he allegedly tested positive for marijuana.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Lafayette County is just piling on the gravy for Thanksgiving. Every Commodores win is just gravy on top of a season that no one expected to still be going this holiday weekend.
BALDWYN, Mississippi - Brice's Crossroad Battlefield officials are hoping to add a tour stop to honor black soldiers who fought in the Civil War battle in north Mississippi.
PLANTERSVILLE, Mississippi - The Lee County School Board has awarded a $752,000 contract to Burton Builders Inc., of Belmont for a new classroom building at Plantersville Middle School.
TUPELO, Mississippi - A Lee County judge has ordered a mental evaluation for a Baldwyn man charged with assaulting a woman who authorities say was beaten, bound and set on fire.
TUPELO, Mississippi - One man was killed after his car collided head-on with a Lee County school bus.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Tupelo High School's football field has standard grass, but the school is exploring the option of blue turf.
SALTILLO, Mississippi - Renovations at Saltillo Primary School and Saltillo High could begin during the spring, Lee County School District officials say.
TUPELO, Mississippi - The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality has awarded the Golden Triangle Solid Waste Management Authority a grant of $36,675 to be used for collecting household hazardous waste.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Action Transport trucks have been moving Lane Furniture merchandise for more than 40 years. That ends Monday.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Lee County supervisors put off a vote Thursday on a proposal to increase garbage collection fees.
TUPELO, Mississippi - The grand opening of the Tupelo Aquatic Center is now scheduled for Dec. 14.
TUPELO, Mississippi - North Mississippi Health Services in Tupelo has laid off 109 employees.
SALTILLO, Mississippi - Saltillo coach Pat Byrd knows the challenges his Tigers face Friday when they play at Jackson Callaway in the opening round of the MHSAA Class 5A football playoffs.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Police in Tupelo are investigating a burglary that took place Tuesday at the Early Childhood Education Center.
TUPELO, Mississippi - A 22-year-old man wanted by state and local officials after he walked away from a restitution center is back in custody.
TUPELO, Mississippi - City residents annexed in 2012 may see two charges for fire protection when they open their tax bills in less than a month.
MANTACHIE, Mississippi - It's like a football revival in Mantachie these days. The Mustangs are still playing football - winning football - in mid-November.
TUPELO, Mississippi - A Tupelo newspaper is asking the Mississippi Ethics Commission for advice on whether an email between the mayor and a department head regarding city business is exempt from the public records law.