- Renasant's name on Tupelo football field Updated: Apr-17-14 12:29 pm
- MBI investigates domestic shootout in Nettleton Updated: Apr-17-14 12:18 pm
- New Highway 6 slated for mid-June opening Updated: Apr-15-14 4:04 pm
- MS Ethics board: Text messages are public records Updated: Apr-14-14 9:31 pm
- BancorpSouth buying Louisiana-based insurance firm Updated: Apr-14-14 4:19 pm
- Saltillo tightens individual auto-sale rules Updated: Apr-13-14 12:25 pm
- Water worker fired after giving audit to newspaper Updated: Apr-12-14 5:44 pm
- Biblical characters offer worthy lessons Updated: Apr-12-14 11:05 am
- School board approves Saltillo High expansion Updated: Apr-10-14 4:01 pm
- Silver Airways leaving Miss. airports Updated: Apr-10-14 1:25 pm
- Verona to crack down on vicious, stray dogs Updated: Apr-10-14 4:46 am
- 3 arrests made for 2011 cemetery vandalism Updated: Apr-10-14 4:31 am
- Wren man dies in Monroe County accident Updated: Apr-07-14 7:38 am
- City with the most going on is Tupelo Updated: Apr-05-14 11:06 am
- Highway closed after trucks crash in Tupelo Updated: Apr-03-14 3:59 pm
- Ballot initiative would bolster MAEP funding Updated: Apr-03-14 4:02 am
- Former choir director sues Tupelo school system Updated: Apr-02-14 4:45 pm
- Tupelo airport receives funding from city Updated: Apr-02-14 6:23 am
- Tupelo council approves pay raises for employees Updated: Apr-02-14 6:19 am
- Lee County land records going online Updated: Apr-02-14 4:05 am
- Mississippi editorial roundup Updated: Apr-01-14 1:41 pm
- Kelley retiring from BancorpSouth Updated: Apr-01-14 4:16 am
- Delta State's new president on the road recruiting Updated: Mar-30-14 8:37 pm
- Hotelier gets small business honor Updated: Mar-30-14 4:23 am
- Tupelo mayor may lack support for pay raise plan Updated: Mar-29-14 1:22 pm
TUPELO, Mississippi - Tupelo Public School District Superintendent Gearl Loden says the local high school football field will be called Renasant Field once new blue turf is installed this summer.
NETTLETON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is investigating a verbal argument inside a vehicle that ended with three people dead, two of them brothers, in the center of Nettleton.
TUPELO, Mississippi - An almost-finished ribbon of pavement to provide an uninterrupted four-lane link from U.S. Highway 45 in Tupelo to Interstate 55 in Batesville is projected to open in mid-June.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Public officials' text messages about government business are public records, the Mississippi Ethics Commission says.
TUPELO, Mississippi - BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc., a subsidiary of BancorpSouth Bank, has agreed to acquire the assets of Lafayette, Louisiana-based Knox Insurance Group LLC.
SALTILLO, Mississippi - Saltillo officials expect to see fewer vehicles being sold along the city's main roadways beginning May 1.
TUPELO, Mississippi - North Lee County Water Association's outside maintenance supervisor has been fired for what he says is retaliation for sharing a public document with a newspaper.
TUPELO, Mississippi - In the Christian canon, all figures fall short in the shadow of Jesus Christ but for many, scripture captured the imagination as children in the form of figures like Samson or Jonah.
SALTILLO, Mississippi - The Lee County School Board has approved $3 million for improvements at Saltillo High School that will add more classrooms and a larger dining area.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Regional carrier Silver Airways is pulling out of four airports in Mississippi - Greenville, Hattiesburg, Meridian and Tupelo - and Muscle Shoals, Alabama
VERONA, Mississippi - The town of Verona is asking dog owners to keep their dogs on a leash or behind a fence, especially those animals considered vicious.
NEW ALBANY, Mississippi - Three people have been arrested this week in a cemetery vandalism case that dates back to 2011.
TUPELO, Mississippi - A Wren man was fatally injured in a single-car weekend accident in Monroe County.
TUPELO, Mississippi - As winter shuffles away, Northeast Mississippi is finding plenty of reasons to celebrate, from cars to music to movies to the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Tupelo authorities say all lanes of a segment of U.S. Highway 78 have been closed for investigation and cleanup after two trucks collided Thursday.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Mississippi voters may have an opportunity in 2015 to say whether the state should fully fund its public schools.
ABERDEEN, Mississippi - A judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by a former Tupelo schools music teacher against the district.
TUPELO, Mississippi - The Tupelo Regional Airport will get half a million dollars from the city to build a new taxiway.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Tupelo city employees will receive a 1 percent raise in a month, a small increase intended to boost morale as elected officials hope to provide more in October.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Land records currently available only inside the Lee County Chancery Clerk's office may be assessable anywhere with an Internet connection within six months.
Recent editorials from Mississippi newspapers:
TUPELO, Mississippi - James Kelley, the president and chief operating officer of BancorpSouth since 2000, is retiring from the company on Aug. 15.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Delta State University's new president is going on the road to recruit students to the regional university in Cleveland.
TUPELO, Mississippi - A Tupelo businessman is among 53 people selected by the Small Business Administration as a small business person of the year.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Tupelo Mayor Jason Shelton's proposed 1 percent pay raise for city employees is getting a cool reception from Tupelo council members.