- Diner leaves Melbourne restaurant staff big tip Updated: Dec-03-13 7:47 am
- Muck: The enemy lurks deep in Indian River Lagoon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:52 am
- Police officer delivers surprise for Fla. girl Updated: Nov-25-13 9:38 am
- Giraffe euthanized at central Florida zoo Updated: Nov-23-13 1:02 pm
- Fla. shop owner wants justice Updated: Nov-22-13 6:44 am
- Bottlenose dolphin returned to wild in Florida Updated: Nov-13-13 7:13 pm
MELBOURNE, Florida - A woman who ate Thanksgiving dinner alone at a Melbourne restaurant left a big surprise for those who worked the holiday shift.
ROCKLEDGE, Florida - At the Indian River Isles subdivision south of Rockledge, so much muck coats the canal bottom that homeowners who pay a premium for lagoon access often run amok with frustration when they try to launch their boats.
MELBOURNE, Florida - When a police officer spotted a first grader with shoes that were "flapping in the breeze" during a visit to a Melbourne elementary school, he sprang into action.
MELBOURNE, Florida - A giraffe at a central Florida zoo has been euthanized after suffering "chronic lameness" for more than two years.
MELBOURNE, Florida - An angry central Florida shop owner is retaliating in a unique way after a window was punched out at her store.
MERRITT ISLAND, Florida - A bottlenose dolphin that was found stranded in June in a thick bed of seagrass has been returned to the wild.