- Woman sentenced to 40 years in child abuse case Updated: Mar-08-14 2:23 pm
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool Updated: Mar-07-14 3:06 am
- Body of pedestrian found 2 days after crash Updated: Mar-04-14 9:44 am
- Armed man shot outside courthouse Updated: Feb-28-14 3:14 pm
- VA Medical Center construction bogged in delays Updated: Feb-16-14 9:50 am
TITUSVILLE, Florida - A Titusville woman has been sentenced to 40 years in prison after being convicted of nearly starving to death a child under her watch.
FORT PIERCE, Florida - Federal officials have suspended a central Florida dolphin researcher for allegedly putting a sick dolphin in a resort community's swimming pool without permission.
INDIALANTIC, Florida - Authorities have found the body of a pedestrian two days after he was struck during a fiery crash outside a beachside home in Indialantic.
VIERA, Florida - Authorities say deputies in central Florida have fatally shot an armed man following a stand-off outside a Brevard County courthouse.
ORLANDO, Florida - Long awaited but beset by delays, the VA Medical Center at Lake Nona likely will not see its first patients before 2015.