- Buzz Aldrin joins university, forming 'master plan' for Mars Updated: Aug-27-15 6:18 pm
MELBOURNE, Florida - Buzz Aldrin is teaming up with Florida Institute of Technology to develop "a master plan" for colonizing Mars within 25 years.
- Young dolphin found dead, tail wrapped in fishing line Updated: Aug-24-15 5:19 pm
COCOA BEACH, Florida - Dolphin rescuers in central Florida are urging people to recycle their fishing gear after a young dolphin was found dead with a fishing line wrapped around its tail.
- Agent shot while serving warrant still in critical condition Updated: Aug-24-15 6:31 am
ORLANDO, Florida - A Brevard County Sheriff's deputy remains in critical condition after being shot while serving an arrest warrant.
- This takes the cake: couple eats 60-year-old wedding slice Updated: Aug-20-15 11:01 am
SATELLITE BEACH, Florida - A Florida couple - married 60 years - are still enjoying a tradition from their wedding day. Every anniversary they take a bite from the top layer of their wedding cake stored in a coffee can in their freezer.
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin to become aeronautics professor Updated: Aug-06-15 7:59 pm
MELBOURNE, Florida - Apollo astronaut Buzz Aldrin will soon be teaching classes at the Florida Institute of Technology.
- Man jailed after trying to rob church during sermon Updated: Aug-04-15 6:02 am
MELBOURNE, Florida - A 21-year-old central Florida man faces multiple charges after authorities say he tried to rob a church during Sunday services.
- Space center gets World Trade Center beam for 9/11 memorial Updated: Jul-31-15 8:43 am
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - A beam from the World Trade Center will be added to a 9/11 memorial at the Kennedy Space Center.