- Del. appliance store has local and global outreach Updated: Apr-20-14 10:31 am
- Delmarva Chicken Festival to end after 65 years Updated: Apr-18-14 8:46 pm
- Officials celebrate Delmarva poultry industry Updated: Apr-16-14 4:19 am
- New OC ad campaign launched Updated: Apr-12-14 9:10 am
- Salisbury repair facility destroyed by fire Updated: Apr-11-14 8:29 am
- Police turn to tech in pursuit of oyster thieves Updated: Apr-06-14 10:34 am
- Md. officials search for man in bathroom pics case Updated: Apr-05-14 12:17 pm
- Man sought after officers were hurt arrested Updated: Apr-02-14 9:29 pm
- Correction: Ocean City-Church Fire story Updated: Apr-02-14 10:16 am
- Senate votes to increase penalty for hazing Updated: Mar-26-14 5:04 pm
- Gaddis installed as superintendent in Somerset Updated: Mar-22-14 2:04 pm
LEWES, Delaware - Among the myriad of modern appliances in Gary Chorman's showroom, it was a 1928 Maytag butter churn and washing machine combo that brought a customer to near tears.
SALISBURY, Maryland - The Delmarva Chicken Festival, an annual tradition to promote the region's poultry industry, will hold its final event this summer.
SALISBURY, Maryland - Members of Delaware's congressional delegation are joining in an annual celebration of the Delmarva region's poultry industry.
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - The latest advertising campaign for Ocean City targets a precious commodity: the vacation day.
SALISBURY, Maryland - State fire investigators say a blaze has destroyed a motor vehicle repair facility in Salisbury.
DEAL ISLAND, Maryland - A sophisticated radar and camera system installed along the Chesapeake Bay is acting as another set of eyes for Maryland Natural Resources Police who have successfully tracked watermen poaching oysters from state sanctuaries - and already won their first court case against two of them - since the system went online Oct. 1.
BERLIN, Maryland - The Maryland State Police is investigating after a woman using a bathroom at a Wal-Mart in Maryland reported a man used a cell phone to take photographs or video of her as she was using the bathroom.
SALISBURY, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a man sought after three law enforcers were injured during when their cruiser was struck has been arrested in Delaware.
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - In a story April 1 about plans to demolish an Ocean City rectory destroyed by fire, The Associated Press reported erroneously the date of the fire. It occurred on Nov. 26, not Nov. 16.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's Senate has agreed to boost the penalty for college hazing from $500 to $5,000. The bill is now headed to the Senate.
WESTOVER, Maryland - John Gaddis has been installed as the permanent superintendent of schools in Somerset County.