- Man indicted for negligent manslaughter in car crash Updated: Jul-28-15 9:04 pm
SNOW HILL, Maryland - A Philadelphia man has been indicted on charges of negligent manslaughter and driving under the influence of alcohol in a crash that left a woman dead and left him and two children injured.
- Rescuers recover body of missing boater in Maryland Updated: Jul-25-15 6:07 pm
SALISBURY, Maryland - Investigators located the body of a boater who was missing after an accident in the Wicomico River near Salisbury.
- Fishermen say camera requirement invades privacy Updated: Jul-25-15 9:05 am
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - When the longline on the Sea Born is engaged, which is most of the time when it's out in the Atlantic, two video cameras record everything on the deck and side of the boat.
- Official: Arrival of bird flu in Maryland expected this fall Updated: Jul-24-15 12:32 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland's top agricultural official expects the bird flu outbreak that has ravaged poultry flocks across much of the country to arrive in the state this fall.
- Salisbury center to help children 'do their part' for bay Updated: Jul-19-15 9:10 am
SALISBURY, Maryland - A bag of potato chips, a soda, and a swim in the Nanticoke River - those things mean something to C.R. Krauss.
- Rare manatee sighting in Ocean City Updated: Jul-17-15 11:37 am
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - A manatee has been seen in Ocean City for the first time in nine years.
- New Jersey softball dads charged after bloody fight Updated: Jul-17-15 6:59 am
SALISBURY, Maryland - Police say an argument over a player being kicked off a southern New Jersey travel softball team turned into a bloody fight between two fathers at a tournament in Maryland.
- Group brings rare animals to sites along Delaware's coast Updated: Jul-11-15 3:55 pm
REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Some unexpected visitors, including a baby kangaroo, are making their way to the Delaware coast this summer.
- Piece by piece, life returns to Ocean City sea floor Updated: Jul-11-15 9:04 am
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - A few miles off the coast of Ocean City, a wave picked up the 56-foot Morning Star headboat and took no care in its descent.
- Man to spend 1 month in jail after shooting escaped horse Updated: Jul-07-15 8:52 am
WESTOVER, Maryland - A Somerset County man will spend a month in jail for shooting a miniature horse that escaped his property.