- Tunisia overwhelmingly passes anti-terror law Updated: Jul-25-15 4:08 am
TUNIS, Tunisia - Tunisia's parliament has voted overwhelmingly to pass the country's new anti-terror law despite fears by rights groups that it could be abused.
- Tunisian police kill 1 militant, arrest 16 others in north Updated: Jul-24-15 12:18 pm
TUNIS, Tunisia - Tunisian authorities carried out a series of anti-militant raids in the northern province of Bizerte, killing one militant and arresting 16 people, authorities said Friday.
- In security sweep, Tunisian forces kill 5 alleged extremists Updated: Jul-10-15 9:48 am
TUNIS, Tunisia - Tunisia's Interior Ministry says security forces leading a counterterrorism sweep have killed five suspected extremists in central Tunisia.
- Britain tells tourists to leave Tunisia over terror risk Updated: Jul-09-15 5:21 pm
LONDON - The British government on Thursday told all U.K. tourists to leave Tunisia because a terrorist attack is "highly likely" and the North African country's government has not done enough to enhance security.
- After terror attacks, Tunisia erects fence on Libya border Updated: Jul-09-15 12:02 pm
TUNIS, Tunisia - Tunisia's army and contractors are building a barrier along part of the country's border with Libya to keep out extremists in the wake of attacks claimed by the Islamic State group.