- Authorities: Farm worker dies after attack by bull Updated: Mar-07-14 5:55 am
- LaughFest organizers claim new sunglasses record Updated: Mar-07-14 5:11 am
- Aquinas College affected by water main break Updated: Mar-06-14 10:04 am
- ArtPrize changes its award structure for 2014 Updated: Mar-06-14 9:52 am
- Rosalynn Carter will attend event for Betty Ford Updated: Mar-05-14 10:59 am
- Finalists named in Michigan APME newspaper contest Updated: Mar-05-14 10:36 am
- Teacher's remarks on race, religion investigated Updated: Mar-05-14 5:56 am
- School custodian falls 15 feet through skylight Updated: Mar-04-14 12:49 pm
- City to strike ban on being willfully annoying Updated: Mar-04-14 9:16 am
- Woman gets prison in axe attack on parents Updated: Mar-04-14 5:29 am
- Man faces trial in Michigan couple's deaths Updated: Mar-03-14 8:29 am
- Name released of man, 75, found dead under snow Updated: Mar-03-14 5:47 am
- Students donate 151 pairs of jeans to homeless Updated: Mar-01-14 2:35 pm
- Officials warn of potential for Michigan flooding Updated: Feb-28-14 11:37 am
- Spectrum Health expanding job program for veterans Updated: Feb-28-14 11:31 am
- Schools closed? Online glitch causes confusion Updated: Feb-28-14 9:31 am
- Train from Chicago gets stuck in snow in Michigan Updated: Feb-28-14 6:34 am
- Steelcase donating facility as education hub Updated: Feb-26-14 12:53 pm
- Police question report of puppy found in trash can Updated: Feb-26-14 12:22 pm
- Ex-mayor proposes scanner for guns at City Hall Updated: Feb-26-14 6:14 am
- Red Wings call up Sproul from Grand Rapids Updated: Feb-25-14 8:39 pm
- Man's body found along Grand Rapids sidewalk Updated: Feb-25-14 10:22 am
- Authorities: Woman dies in crash with school bus Updated: Feb-25-14 6:10 am
- Van Andel Institute plans epigenetics research hub Updated: Feb-24-14 6:46 am
- After short break, winter returns to central US Updated: Feb-20-14 11:43 pm
HASTINGS, Michigan - Authorities say a 42-year-old farm worker has died after being attacked by a bull in Barry County.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - There appears to be another arcane world record in Grand Rapids, this time for the most people wearing sunglasses at night.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Officials say a water main break at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids has left several buildings without water service.
DETROIT - Michigan's annual ArtPrize competition announced changes to its awards Thursday, doubling the value of the top prize awarded by art experts.
DETROIT - Finalists were announced Wednesday in the Michigan Associated Press Media Editors 2013 newspaper competition.
CALEDONIA, Michigan - Officials in a western Michigan school district are investigating a report that a substitute teacher made inappropriate racial and religious remarks to students.
ALLENDALE, Michigan - A custodian fell 15 feet through a skylight covered by snow while working on the roof of a school in western Michigan.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - It's soon expected to be OK to be willfully annoying in Grand Rapids.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A 29-year-old western Michigan woman convicted of attempted murder for attacking her sleeping mother and stepfather with an axe and a knife has been sentenced to 15 to 45 years in prison.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A man faces trial on murder and home invasion charges in the killing of an 81-year-old man and his 80-year-old wife in their western Michigan home.
WYOMING, Michigan - Police have released the name of a 75-year-old man whose body was found by two teenagers underneath a layer of snow in western Michigan.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - The recent loss of a classmate spurred West Michigan middle school students to do some good.
PORT HURON, Michigan - There is a potential for flooding in the coming months in Port Huron, the Grand Rapids area and other parts of the state in part because of ice and melting snow, officials said.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - For eight months, Hugh Lehigh struggled to find work after relocating from Seattle to West Michigan in 2012.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Officials say an erroneous message that Grand Rapids Public Schools were closed for the day due to the weather happened because of a technical error.
HOLLAND, Michigan - Amtrak says one of its passenger trains traveling from Chicago to Grand Rapids was delayed nearly three hours after getting stuck in a snow drift in Michigan.
GAINES TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Office furniture maker Steelcase Inc. plans to donate its massive pyramid-shaped former research facility in western Michigan to a nonprofit foundation for use as an education hub for the study of "STEM" subjects: science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Police say a woman who reported finding an 8-week-old puppy in a trash can earlier this month in Grand Rapids actually had the dog for two or three weeks before taking it to an animal shelter.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Ex-Grand Rapids Mayor John Logie says the city should put in a scanner at City Commission chambers to identify visitors carrying firearms.
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings have recalled defenseman Ryan Sproul from the Grand Rapids Griffins of the AHL.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Police say the body of a man has been found along a sidewalk in Grand Rapids.
CANNON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say an 86-year-old woman has died after a collision involving a school bus in the Grand Rapids area.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - The Van Andel Institute in Grand Rapids is establishing a research hub aimed at boosting work in the field of epigenetics.
CHICAGO - After a brief respite of sunshine, winter returned to much of the nation's midsection on Thursday, bringing a chilly mix of rain, sleet and snow, and at least one tornado.