- Records: Ferris State football coach shook player Updated: Dec-04-13 10:14 am
- Icy roads, fog create hazardous road conditions Updated: Dec-04-13 9:00 am
- Health officials warn of stomach illness in Mich. Updated: Dec-04-13 5:26 am
- Michigan city plans own crime lab to speed results Updated: Dec-03-13 10:41 pm
- Snyder to discuss agriculture with Farm Bureau Updated: Dec-03-13 4:06 am
- Grand Rapids West Catholic wins D5 state title Updated: Dec-01-13 12:21 am
- Early ceremony honors WMU student fighting cancer Updated: Nov-30-13 4:15 am
- Marine City defeats GRSC for Div. 4 state title Updated: Nov-30-13 12:24 am
- Don Davis retiring as W. Mich. federal prosecutor Updated: Nov-29-13 5:26 pm
- Weather service warns about Muskegon River ice jam Updated: Nov-29-13 8:07 am
- Paralyzed Grand Rapids man home for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-27-13 4:59 pm
- Michigan woman bound over in hit man attempt case Updated: Nov-27-13 2:50 pm
- Pilot reports smoke in cockpit at Michigan airport Updated: Nov-27-13 6:16 am
- Movie shot in Manistee to screen in Grand Rapids Updated: Nov-27-13 4:04 am
- 2 men held, 3rd sought in 2012 Grand Rapids death Updated: Nov-26-13 8:46 pm
- College to provide hotel for student during break Updated: Nov-26-13 6:52 pm
- Ford airport kicks off yearlong 50th celebration Updated: Nov-25-13 9:20 pm
- Grand Rapids group offers plan to restore rapids Updated: Nov-24-13 4:14 am
- Man charged with murder after W. Michigan standoff Updated: Nov-22-13 9:30 pm
- Man who dodged prison in murder flunks probation Updated: Nov-22-13 1:57 pm
- Guinness record to painting booted out of ArtPrize Updated: Nov-22-13 4:13 am
- County official nabbed at meeting on sex charge Updated: Nov-21-13 6:27 pm
- Homeless vet who starred in makeover clip arrested Updated: Nov-21-13 12:35 pm
- Red Wings recall Nyquist, assign Parkes to Toledo Updated: Nov-21-13 12:29 pm
- Activist sues after anti-war plate is rejected Updated: Nov-21-13 4:09 am
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan - Records show Ferris State football coach Tony Annese shook a player and struck two others on the shoulder pads in a locker room outburst that led to an eight-day suspension last month.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Icy roads and fog are creating hazardous driving conditions in parts of Michigan, prompting some schools to close or delay classes.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Health officials say there's been a reported increase in stomach illness over the past week in Michigan.
WYOMING, Michigan - The Grand Rapids suburb of Wyoming plans to create its own crime lab so that it can get evidence analyzed more quickly.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder will discuss ways to boost the agriculture industry during the annual meeting of the Michigan Farm Bureau.
DETROIT - A literal Lou Lou of a play put Grand Rapids West Christian on its way to a 27-14 win over Menominee on Saturday in the Michigan High School Athletic Association Division 5 state championship.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - A Muskegon man who has battled brain cancer for several years while working toward a degree at Western Michigan University has graduated in a private ceremony at the school.
DETROIT - Alex Merchant and Pete Patsaslis connected on three touchdown passes in a championship effort, but it was the Marine City's kicker that made history.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Don Davis is retiring after 40 years as a federal prosecutor in western Michigan.
BIG RAPIDS TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The National Weather Service says an ice jam on the Muskegon River is threatening some neighborhoods in the Big Rapids area.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Nestor Guzman ran into Lake Michigan on the first Sunday in July, in awe of its beauty on that warm summer evening.
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A western Michigan woman accused of helping her sister try to hire a hit man to kill the sister's husband has been bound over for trial.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A plane was evacuated when the pilot reported smoke in the cockpit shortly after the flight arrived in Grand Rapids.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A feature film shot partly in Michigan is to be shown in Grand Rapids.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Authorities have charged three more men in a shooting attack at a Grand Rapids house that killed one person and injured four others.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Aquinas College plans to provide a hotel room for a student who wouldn't have had a place to stay when its campus closes for the holiday break.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Officials at Gerald R. Ford International Airport in western Michigan are kicking off a yearlong celebration of the facility's 50th anniversary.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A Grand Rapids group has introduced a plan to restore rapids to the Grand River in the city.
MECOSTA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A man surrendered Friday after a 10-hour standoff with police at a western Michigan home where a woman was fatally shot and three other women were sexually assaulted, authorities said.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A young man who avoided prison in a Grand Rapids-area murder now will be locked up for years for reading magazines while working and breaking other rules of probation.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - ArtPrize didn't want him, but Guinness World Records does.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Authorities say that a Kent County commissioner was arrested on multiple sexual assault charges after attending a meeting in Grand Rapids.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A homeless veteran whose makeover video has been viewed 15 million times online was arrested for causing a disturbance at a Burger King in Grand Rapids.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A Washtenaw County man is suing the state over its refusal to grant a license plate that says "WAR SUX."