- Red Cross consolidating some Iowa offices to cut costs Updated: May-24-15 6:56 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Several American Red Cross offices in eastern Iowa will be consolidating to reduce costs, but the nonprofit says it is not cutting jobs or services.
- Police investigating break-in at Marshalltown cemetery Updated: May-22-15 4:10 pm
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Authorities are investigating a break-in at the office of the Marshalltown cemetery, which also has been hit with recent vandalism.
- Voters reject plan for $13.8M Marshalltown police building Updated: May-06-15 6:18 am
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Marshalltown voters have rejected a proposal to build a police department building at a cost of about $13.8 million.
- Police respond to report of stabbing at Marshalltown home Updated: May-05-15 3:46 pm
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Police are investigating a stabbing that left one man injured at a Marshalltown home.
- Iowa community coalition aims to reduce teen pregnancy rates Updated: May-01-15 1:38 pm
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - A coalition of entities serving youth and families in Marshall and Hardin counties has been meeting in response to 2012 public health data indicating that both counties bear some of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Iowa.