- Iowa funeral home dog helps ease grief Updated: Feb-22-14 6:26 pm
- Family identifies teen killed in Marshalltown fire Updated: Feb-19-14 10:56 am
- Iowa school district buys 4,200 pedometers Updated: Feb-16-14 5:31 pm
- Marshall County considers borrowing $1.25 million Updated: Feb-12-14 11:31 am
- Marshalltown officer uses stun gun on student Updated: Feb-11-14 8:01 pm
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - A Marshalltown funeral home has added a four-legged staff member to help people deal with the grief of losing loved ones.
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Family members have identified the teenager killed in a late-night house fire in Marshalltown.
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Students in Marshalltown are going to be getting pedometers as part of their physical education classes thanks to a federal grant.
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Marshall County officials plan to borrow more than $1 million to pay for work on the courthouse and jail as well as the purchases of vehicles and other equipment.
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - A Marshalltown officer used a stun gun on a high school student who became disruptive in class.