- House speaker, ex-health chairman clash over demotion Updated: Nov-27-15 11:56 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - The former chairman of the Indiana House health committee blames his removal from the position on his policy differences with fellow Republicans, a claim the GOP House speaker disputes.
- Clark County leaders commit to helping veterans Updated: Nov-27-15 5:05 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - United States Marine Corps Sgt. Will King was sitting in the Clark County jail when he first heard about the Veterans Court program in Floyd County.
- New, safer road to Starlight, a tourist spot, nearly done Updated: Nov-27-15 3:45 am
STARLIGHT, Indiana - Southern Indiana crews have nearly finished work on a new road that officials say will make travel safer near the area's tourist destinations.
- Jeffersonville police have suspect in hit-and-run Updated: Nov-26-15 2:24 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A warrant will be issued for a suspect in a hit-and-run crash that injured a woman and her niece in an area where speeding motorists are posing a recurring threat to users of a pedestrian bridge, police said.
- Southern Indiana man wins state chess championship Updated: Nov-23-15 5:01 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - At 3, most kids are starting to master some toys.
- 2 charged in February death of 3-year-old Indiana girl Updated: Nov-11-15 8:57 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Prosecutors have charged a southern Indiana woman and her ex-boyfriend in the February death of the woman's 3-year-old daughter.
- Southern Indiana voters reject $109M school-funding plan Updated: Nov-04-15 1:35 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Voters in a southern Indiana county overwhelmingly rejected a tax increase intended to fund a $109 million plan to upgrade or replace several schools.
- Southern Indiana man pleads guilty in Jaycees theft case Updated: Nov-03-15 1:43 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana man has pleaded guilty to theft charges for stealing $100,000 from a now-defunct Jaycees organization while serving as its treasurer.
- USDOT announces $10 million grant for Jeffersonville port Updated: Nov-02-15 11:54 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - The U.S. Department of Transportation has awarded the Port of Indiana-Jeffersonville a $10 million grant to enhance and expand its infrastructure.