- 5th man arrested on charge tied to Indiana HIV outbreak Updated: Jun-29-15 5:02 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Federal agents say a fifth man has been arrested in connection with the largest HIV outbreak in Indiana history.
- 4 men arrested on drug charges tied to Indiana HIV outbreak Updated: Jun-24-15 5:09 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Four people accused of distributing a painkiller linked to the largest HIV outbreak in Indiana history have been arrested, and more arrests are expected, according to local and federal authorities.
- Clarksville Town Court reports breach of classified files Updated: Jun-24-15 9:57 am
CLARKSVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana court says it has notified the FBI, local police and the Indiana Supreme Court about a data breach that has exposed personal information of people involved in cases dating from 2005 and earlier.
- Southern Indiana artist enchants the public with her quilts Updated: Jun-16-15 8:35 am
FLOYDS KNOBS, Indiana - Everything about the 73-year-old Penny Sisto seems a little unreal, maybe unbelievable, or how she described it "magical." It might be her home - a log cabin tucked in the woods.
- Indiana group gets $7K grant to replace 1814 home's roof Updated: Jun-15-15 4:19 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A more than 200-year-old home that's a southern Indiana city's oldest framed house is a step closer to getting a new cedar shingle roof.
- Southern Indiana man charged after toddler shot with his gun Updated: Jun-13-15 1:55 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana man faces a child neglect charge after police say his girlfriend's 2-year-old son accidentally shot himself with the man's loaded handgun.
- Bond denied for Indiana man accused of killing ex-girlfriend Updated: Jun-11-15 3:32 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A judge has denied bond for a southern Indiana man accused of killing his former girlfriend and eating some of her internal organs.
- Floyd County public safety officials refuse to cut budgets Updated: Jun-10-15 12:02 pm
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Public safety leaders in southern Indiana are balking at an order that they cut their budgets, calling the county council "dysfunctional" and urging its members to renew efforts to tap millions sitting in a bank account.
- Jail nurse who resigned after being charged still working Updated: Jun-06-15 5:52 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A former nurse at a southern Indiana county's jail who resigned after being charged for allegedly pocketing medications intended for inmates is still providing health services for the county.
- Rise in hepatitis C cases sparks concern in Floyd County Updated: Jun-06-15 4:04 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A southern Indiana county is facing a sharp increase in hepatitis C cases, but officials say it's too soon to seek state permission for a needle-exchange program.