- 7 innocents spend time in jail for new TV show Updated: Feb-10-16 8:21 pm
NEW YORK - Seven innocent civilians agreed to spend two months in an Indiana jail and have their experiences filmed for an A&E Network series, "60 Days In," that will air starting next month.
- Prosecutor: No plan to try teen as adult in fatal shooting Updated: Feb-03-16 7:59 am
CHARLESTOWN, Indiana - A prosecutor says he doesn't plan to ask that a 16-year-old suspect in the fatal shooting of a southern Indiana teenager be tried as an adult.
- Portion of southern Indiana heavy-haul road behind schedule Updated: Jan-27-16 4:08 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - An Indiana Department of Transportation official says the state's portion of a $30.4 million heavy-haul road in southern Indiana is behind schedule.
- Ex-Louisville police officer pleads guilty to beating wife Updated: Jan-26-16 9:40 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A former Louisville Metro police officer has pleaded guilty to beating his wife as she drove home from a Super Bowl party in Indiana last winter.
- Residents concerned about new fuel type at cement plant Updated: Jan-22-16 2:59 pm
SPEED, Indiana - Residents living near a cement-making plant in a small southern Indiana community are worried the plant's plans to use a new fuel type could pose a public health and environmental threat.
- Man convicted of killing girlfriend, dumping body in river Updated: Jan-21-16 11:51 am
CORYDON, Indiana - A southern Indiana man has been convicted of strangling his girlfriend and dumping her body in the Ohio River last summer.
- Program helps children of incarcerated parents Updated: Jan-18-16 5:01 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Every Tuesday, 9-year-old Savannah Landgraf knows exactly what she'll share with her classmates when it's time for weekly "celebrations." Each student writes down what most excited them about their week and puts it in a pot to be pulled out and announced. Savannah's celebrations aren't big trips or new gifts or even the latest video she uploaded to YouTube. Instead, she celebrates My Club.
- Woman celebrates 80th birthday where she bartends Updated: Jan-13-16 5:02 am
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - Bertha Atkins has experienced her share of surprises as a bartender at the Redman Club in New Albany for well over a decade.