- 1st liquefied natural gas station opens in Ind. Updated: Dec-04-13 1:16 pm
- Plans advance for new S. Indiana city marina Updated: Dec-03-13 9:08 am
- Group says 13,000 helped after S. Ind. tornadoes Updated: Nov-22-13 10:41 am
- Ky. approved for federal loan for new bridge Updated: Nov-21-13 4:11 am
- S. Ind. town approves restrictions on panhandling Updated: Nov-19-13 2:13 pm
- Utility apologizes over S. Ind. tree-cutting Updated: Nov-19-13 8:01 am
- S. Indiana candy shop highlights Swedish treats Updated: Nov-16-13 1:50 pm
- 1 of 2 found dead in S. Indiana home set it ablaze Updated: Nov-11-13 7:01 pm
- Couple found in burning SE Ind. home were shot Updated: Nov-10-13 12:10 pm
- Museum to unveil restored historic fire engine Updated: Nov-05-13 11:26 am
SELLERSBURG, Indiana - The opening of Indiana's first liquefied natural gas refueling station has officials touting the use of the alternative fuel.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana city is moving ahead with plans to overhaul its Ohio River marina.
SELLERSBURG, Indiana - Leaders of a recovery group formed after last year's deadly wave of tornadoes in southern Indiana say nearly 13,000 people volunteered their time to help residents rebuild.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Gov. Steve Beshear says Kentucky has been approved for a low-cost federal loan expected to save about $100 million on financing for a new Ohio River bridge between downtown Louisville and Jeffersonville, Indiana
CLARKSVILLE, Indiana - A southern Indiana community has approved a panhandling ordinance in response to what its police chief calls an increase in aggressive begging near banks and ATMs.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A utility company has apologized for a lack of communication involving its clear-cutting of trees for a power line project that's left a barren swath across a scenic southern Indiana hillside.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Schimpff's Confectionery has brought an international candy competition to Jeffersonville - sort of.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - An investigator says one of the two people found shot to death in a southern Indiana home had set the house ablaze.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A southeastern Indiana coroner says a man and a woman whose bodies were pulled from a house fire in Jeffersonville died from gunshot wounds.
NEW ALBANY, Indiana - A restored fire engine that appeared in a photograph which ran in newspapers across the nation during the historic 1937 Ohio River flood will be unveiled this month at a New Albany museum.