- Correction: Boat Race-Guns story Updated: Apr-12-14 11:01 am
- Interactions with horse help boy rein in behaviors Updated: Apr-10-14 9:40 am
- Indiana couple turning pet collie into rescue dog Updated: Apr-03-14 12:38 pm
- S. Ind. tourism group plans more social media push Updated: Apr-01-14 10:47 am
- Work moving forward on park at Big Four Bridge Updated: Mar-26-14 10:07 am
- Man shoots self to end S. Indiana police standoff Updated: Mar-25-14 3:29 pm
- 4 historic homes in S. Indiana readied for move Updated: Mar-22-14 6:22 pm
- Indiana winery gets OK to brew up hard liquors Updated: Mar-22-14 2:04 pm
- Demolition of S. Indiana town's first bank delayed Updated: Mar-18-14 1:44 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - In a story April 11 about the Thunder Over Louisville event, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the event is a boat race. Thunder Over Louisville is an air show and fireworks display.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Ethan Vaughn's attention deficit hyperactivity disorder made it difficult to control his emotions and impulses in every facet of his life.
SELLERSBURG, Indiana - Paula Lomax was hurting. She was recovering from serious back surgery which nearly left her unable to walk.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Southern Indiana's tourism bureau is tossing its old marketing plan in favor of one that will launch it into the year 2014.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Construction on Big Four Station in Jeffersonville has finally resumed after an unusually harsh winter.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Police say a standoff in southern Indiana has ended with the suspect taking his own life.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Crews are preparing four historic homes that are in the path of a new Ohio River bridge project so that they can be moved to vacant land in downtown Jeffersonville.
STARLIGHT, Indiana - Soon to join the list of Huber's world-famous fruit brandy and wine will be spirits of an entirely different flavor - whiskey, vodka and gin.
GEORGETOWN, Indiana - While town leaders discussed its future across the street, the building that housed Georgetown's first bank sat vacant and idle aside from some equipment stored inside the structure on Monday evening.