- Duncan's big first half carries Spurs past Magic Updated: Nov-29-13 11:08 pm
- Duncan man charged with assaulting stepmother Updated: Nov-27-13 7:34 am
- Sen. Corker: Iran can continue uranium work in nuke... Updated: Nov-26-13 12:48 pm
- 'Mudcats' star charged with assault in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-22-13 5:35 pm
- Hearing delayed for teens charged in Duncan death Updated: Nov-19-13 8:37 am
- Banana Cake recipe stirs such sweet memories Updated: Nov-12-13 3:16 pm
- Memorial dedicated to slain Duncan girl Updated: Nov-11-13 10:47 am
- 3rd Oklahoma teen charged in Australian's slaying Updated: Nov-06-13 5:57 pm
- Does Warriors' David Lee deserve elite power forward... Updated: Nov-06-13 12:16 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - No Tony Parker. No problem for the San Antonio Spurs.
DUNCAN, Oklahoma - A 38-year-old Duncan man is accused of stabbing his stepmother.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Sen. Bob Corker has taken issue with the Obama administration's contention that an interim agreement with Iran would freeze that country's nuclear program and argued the deal appears to give Iran "tacit approval" to continue enriching uranium in violation of U.N. Security Council resolutions.
DUNCAN, Oklahoma - A star of a reality show about hand fishing was charged Friday with assault and robbery after allegedly breaking into a rural Oklahoma home and assaulting the homeowners.
DUNCAN, Oklahoma - A judge has delayed this week's preliminary hearing for three Oklahoma teenagers charged in the shooting death of an Australian baseball player.
Warm smells of Banana Cake filled my kitchen, blending with abundant memories of a generation slipping into shadows, including the recall of old businesses such as A&P stores that once thrived nationwide.
DUNCAN, Oklahoma - Duncan residents have dedicated a memorial to a 14-year-old girl who was stabbed to death in June.
DUNCAN, Oklahoma - A third teenager was charged with murder Wednesday in the death of an Australian college baseball player who was shot while jogging in Oklahoma, a random act that authorities say the teen and his two friends blamed on being "bored."
MINNEAPOLIS - When a panel of ESPN's basketball experts got together before the season to discuss the state of the sport, the chat predictably seemed to stagnate on the complicated topic of the game's best power forward.