- Man waives hearing in case stemming from gunshot during Mass Updated: Jul-02-15 10:28 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man charged with accidentally firing a gun during a crowded Easter vigil Mass has waived his right to a preliminary hearing.
- Water threat suspect won't be his own attorney after all Updated: Jun-29-15 10:08 am
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man won't act as his own attorney when he stands trial on charges he used a prison computer to email threats to bomb the county courthouse and disrupt the water supply
- Penn State Altoona softball player charged for hit batter Updated: Jun-25-15 1:37 pm
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A Penn State Altoona softball player is discussing a plea deal with prosecutors on assault charges for hitting a batter with a pitch during practice.
- Trial ordered in slaying outside central Pennsylvania party Updated: Jun-20-15 10:16 am
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man has been ordered to stand trial in a slaying that stemmed from an argument at a party where people had gathered to watch last month's boxing match between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
- Charges filed in discharge of gun in cathedral during Mass Updated: Jun-06-15 5:28 pm
ALTOONA, Pennsylvania - Authorities have filed charges against a man in the discharge of a gun in a Pennsylvania cathedral during a crowded Easter vigil Mass two months ago.