- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas Updated: Nov-28-15 6:32 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Oregon State faced its first challenge of the young season and held off pesky Arkansas.
- Coast Guard finds body believed to be missing Chilean man Updated: Nov-28-15 2:37 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - The U.S. Coast Guard has found a body floating off Puerto Rico's northwest coast that officials believe to be a Chilean man reported missing from a cargo vessel traveling through the region.
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra Updated: Nov-27-15 3:11 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Oregon State got off to a fast start and never looked back against Hofstra.
- Chilean man missing from cargo vessel north of Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - U.S. Coast Guard rescue teams are combing the Atlantic Ocean near Puerto Rico in search of a Chilean man reported missing from a cargo vessel traveling through the region.
- US tourist run over in Puerto Rico after graffiti incident Updated: Nov-24-15 11:27 am
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Police in Puerto Rico say a 27-year-old tourist from Kentucky has died after being hit by a car while running away from a graffiti mural he was painting.
- Miami's Rodriguez looks up to Puerto Rican NBA point guards Updated: Nov-23-15 12:50 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Miami's Angel Rodriguez left Puerto Rico at 15 for the U.S. mainland to play high school basketball and chase a college scholarship.
- Miami beats No. 22 Butler 85-75 to win Puerto Rico Tipoff Updated: Nov-23-15 1:05 am
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Angel Rodriguez stood on the court, wearing both a big smile and the flag of his native Puerto Rico around his shoulders as he celebrated with Miami teammates.
- Miami beats No. 22 Butler 85-75 to win Puerto Rico Tipoff Updated: Nov-22-15 11:25 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Butler's Kellen Dunham couldn't get anything going for the third straight half before he finally found his shot against Miami.
- Texas Tech beats Minnesota 81-68 in Puerto Rico Tipoff Updated: Nov-22-15 6:08 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith didn't want to make a big deal out of facing his former Minnesota program.
- Mississippi State beats Missouri State 84-70 in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-22-15 3:03 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Ben Howland finally got his wish for Mississippi State to play with a halftime lead. Now he wants the Bulldogs to do a better job protecting that margin when they've got it.
- Texas Tech holds off Mississippi State 74-72 in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-20-15 8:11 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Texas Tech did just enough to set up a reunion for coach Tubby Smith with his previous team.
- Minnesota holds off Missouri State 74-69 in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-20-15 7:38 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Joey King couldn't miss to start Friday's game, helping Minnesota's offense get off to a fast start on the way to building a big lead at the Puerto Rico Tipoff.
- Miami beats Mississippi State 105-79 in Puerto Rico Tipoff Updated: Nov-19-15 10:00 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Miami coach Jim Larranaga didn't like the look of his team during its pregame shootaround before opening the Puerto Rico Tipoff.
- MLB schedule: Mets-KC open Sunday, Pirates-Miami in San Juan Updated: Nov-19-15 5:29 pm
- No. 22 Butler rolls by Missouri State 93-59 in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-19-15 5:11 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Butler coach Chris Holtmann already knew his team could run and score at a pace most teams will struggle to match this season. He's eager to see how the No. 22 Bulldogs respond when the offense doesn't come so easily.
- US to clean 1 of Puerto Rico's worst polluted waterways Updated: Oct-30-15 2:37 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - The United States pledged Friday to help clean one of Puerto Rico's most polluted waterways in a move to end a 15-year struggle by the U.S. territory to eliminate raw sewage and mounds of garbage from a community where thousands of people live.