- Blizzard runoff delays Rapid City dam project Updated: Dec-13-13 7:56 am
- Trial delayed for 17-year-old SD murder suspect Updated: Dec-13-13 7:25 am
- Filing deadline near for SD disaster jobless aid Updated: Dec-13-13 5:28 am
- Belle Fourche won't be home to Keystone crew camp Updated: Dec-12-13 5:05 pm
- New federal charges in Pierre standoff case Updated: Dec-12-13 4:58 pm
- Prescribed burns planned to enhance SD elk habitat Updated: Dec-12-13 4:02 pm
- Small quake shakes southern Black Hills Updated: Dec-12-13 12:11 pm
- SD officials approve $7.2M Corn Palace project Updated: Dec-12-13 10:23 am
- SD man shot by police pleads guilty, mentally ill Updated: Dec-12-13 7:16 am
- SD files brief in US Supreme Court case on guns Updated: Dec-12-13 5:29 am
- South Dakota St. defeats No. 12 Penn St. 83-79 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:47 pm
- Pierre travelers face cancellations, delays Updated: Dec-11-13 6:54 pm
- SD health care sign-ups pick up in November Updated: Dec-11-13 6:11 pm
- South Dakota AG won't open file on Benda death Updated: Dec-11-13 1:56 pm
- Sioux Falls to host several D-II tournaments Updated: Dec-11-13 1:39 pm
- Sioux Falls restaurant robbed early Wednesday Updated: Dec-11-13 11:45 am
- Deadwood businesses plagued by water line breaks Updated: Dec-11-13 9:40 am
- SD DOT releases traveler app for iPhones Updated: Dec-11-13 9:37 am
- Rapid City about to unveil landfill expansion Updated: Dec-11-13 5:20 am
- Kansas State edges South Dakota 64-62 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:08 pm
- Minnesota beats South Dakota State 75-59 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:11 pm
- USDA: SD's dry edible bean crop down 14 percent Updated: Dec-10-13 4:19 pm
- SD lawmaker will propose repeal of death penalty Updated: Dec-10-13 4:12 pm
- Lake Area Technical Institute president retiring Updated: Dec-10-13 1:58 pm
- SD Guard soldiers back on US soil from Afghanistan Updated: Dec-10-13 11:04 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rapid City is postponing for a year a $3.7 million project to rebuild the Canyon Lake dam because of excessive runoff from an early October blizzard and other storms.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Officials have postponed a January trial in adult court for a 17-year-old Pierre boy accused of murder.
PIERRE, South Dakota - People who lost jobs or became unable to do business because of the early October blizzard that hit western South Dakota have until next Wednesday to file for disaster unemployment insurance.
BELLE FOURCHE, South Dakota - TransCanada will not construct a crew camp in Butte County, where commissioners are looking at a proposed ordinance to regulate such facilities, company officials said this week.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A new federal court indictment charges an Eagle Butte man with 19 counts stemming from a shootout and a standoff that occurred in late October.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is providing money for prescribed burns to improve wildlife habitat on a total of about 3 square miles of land in western South Dakota's Black Hills.
CUSTER, South Dakota - The U.S. Geological Survey says a small early morning earthquake rumbled in the Black Hills.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - South Dakota's State Historic Preservation Office has given its blessing to a $7.2 million plan to upgrade the Corn Palace tourist attraction in Mitchell.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A man accused of threatening Rapid City police officers with a butcher knife has pleaded guilty but mentally ill to two counts of aggravated assault on a law officer.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley says South Dakota has joined with 26 other states in filing a friend-of-the-court brief in a U.S. Supreme Court case involving the sale of guns.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - Megan Waytashek and Steph Paluch scored 18 points apiece as South Dakota State defeated No. 12 Penn State 83-79 despite squandering a 20-point halftime lead Wednesday night.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Airport officials in Pierre say new federal guidelines that require co-pilots to have more flying hours have been leading to more cancellations and delays.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The number of South Dakotans signing up for a health insurance plan through a federally run marketplace has picked up substantially, but a few glitches remain, officials said Wednesday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Members of the media will not be allowed to review investigative records into the death of a former state economic development director because a family member has not given written permission, South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley said Wednesday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls will host the 2017 and 2018 NCAA Division II men's basketball tournaments.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police are searching for a man who robbed a restaurant.
DEADWOOD, South Dakota - Main Street businesses in the western South Dakota gambling town of Deadwood continue to be plagued by water line breaks caused by days of subzero temperatures.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Transportation Department has released a traveler information app for smartphones using the iPhone operating system. An app for Android phones was released earlier this year.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The Rapid City landfill is about to unveil a $4.4 million citizens' campus that officials say will make it safer and faster for residents to use.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster had 18 points and Shane Southwell contributed 17 points and six rebounds as Kansas State beat South Dakota 64-62 on Tuesday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - Austin Hollins scored 20 points and grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds as Minnesota pulled away from South Dakota State for a 75-59 victory Tuesday night.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The U.S. Department of Agriculture is forecasting a 14 percent drop in dry edible bean production in South Dakota for 2013.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A state lawmaker who previously supported the death penalty says he will ask the 2014 South Dakota Legislature to repeal capital punishment.
WATERTOWN, South Dakota - The president of Lake Area Technical Institute in Watertown is retiring.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A South Dakota National Guard unit that spent four months in Afghanistan is back on American soil.