- South Dakota shoppers head to stores on chilly Black Friday Updated: Nov-27-15 7:19 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - It's a chilly start to the holiday shopping season in South Dakota.
- Dakota State University Fieldhouse closed due to lead dust Updated: Nov-27-15 6:50 am
MADISON, South Dakota - The Dakota State University Fieldhouse has been closed to all activities due to lead dust.
- South Dakota regulators to decide on Dakota Access pipeline Updated: Nov-27-15 6:30 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota regulators are expected to decide Monday whether to grant a construction permit for a pipeline that will cross through the state as it carries North Dakota oil to Illinois.
- 1 killed, 1 injured when pickup hits semi west of Wolsey Updated: Nov-26-15 5:25 pm
WOLSEY, South Dakota - Authorities say one man was killed and another man was injured when a pickup truck collided with a semi-truck eight miles west of Wolsey.
- Pawn shop, entertainment venue opens in Sioux Falls Updated: Nov-26-15 1:33 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A 70,000-square-foot pawn shop and entertainment venue in Sioux Falls opened its doors on Saturday.
- Sinclair's 'Dino' retakes Manhattan skies Updated: Nov-26-15 12:28 pm
RAWLINS, Wyoming - A massive, green Apatosaurus retook to the skies of Manhattan Thursday, making its first appearance in four decades.
- Winning Wild Card 2 ticket worth $215K sold in Sisseton Updated: Nov-26-15 12:22 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Lottery says a single ticket sold in Sisseton hit the $215,000 Wild Card 2 jackpot in Wednesday's drawing.
- Mitchell VFW seeking $250K for renovations Updated: Nov-26-15 11:59 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A Mitchell veterans group is undertaking a massive fundraising effort to renovate their new building.
- Raven designs 4 new balloons for Macy's Thanksgiving parade Updated: Nov-26-15 10:03 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls-based Raven Industries has once again designed and manufactured some new balloons for this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Sioux Falls urging residents to recycle cooking grease Updated: Nov-26-15 2:30 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The city of Sioux Falls is urging residents to recycle the grease resulting from holiday cooking.
- South Dakota DOT warns residents not to dump excess snow Updated: Nov-26-15 2:15 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Department of Transportation is warning residents that it's illegal to place or dump excess snow on a highway right of way, which includes driving surfaces, shoulders and ditches.
- Teams that kicked off season with upset wins to battle Updated: Nov-26-15 2:12 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Two teams that opened their 2015 seasons with impressive upset victories are set to battle in Missoula, Montana, on Saturday in the first round of the Football Championship Subdivision playoffs.
- Northeast Nebraska man gets prison for cattle theft Updated: Nov-25-15 5:26 pm
CENTER, Nebraska - A northeast Nebraska man has been sentenced to five to eight years in prison for stealing cattle from a feedlot.
- Frontier halting Denver-Sioux Falls flights for the winter Updated: Nov-25-15 5:23 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Frontier Airlines is halting its flights between Denver and Sioux Falls during the winter.
- Parks leads South Dakota State past Cleveland State 77-66 Updated: Nov-25-15 5:11 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Deondre Parks led a balanced attack with 18 points and South Dakota State won the Mayan Division of the Cancun Challenge with a 77-66 win over Cleveland State on Wednesday.
- SD woman sues Wal-Mart over improperly mounted tire, crash Updated: Nov-25-15 4:58 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - A South Dakota woman has sued Wal-Mart claiming that she crashed on the interstate because of a tire was improperly mounted at a store in Watertown last year.
- SD company makes new balloons for Thanksgiving parade Updated: Nov-25-15 3:36 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls company has manufactured some of the balloons that will be featured in Macy's Thanksgiving parade in New York.
- Bison ranch owned by Turner gets permit for feedlot addition Updated: Nov-25-15 12:37 pm
FORT PIERRE, South Dakota - Stanley County commissioners have approved a feedlot at a bison ranch owned by media mogul Ted Turner.
- 6 months after tornado, some Delmont residents not giving up Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 am
DELMONT, South Dakota - Not everyone is giving up on Delmont.
- Dryer fire prompts evacuation of Sioux Falls apartment Updated: Nov-25-15 8:42 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - No one was hurt when a basement clothes dryer caught fire and prompted the evacuation of a Sioux Falls apartment building.
- Meade County commissioners award contract for Sturgis bypass Updated: Nov-25-15 8:22 am
STURGIS, South Dakota - Meade County commissioners have awarded a $1.3 million contract to a Rapid City company to build a highway bypass at Sturgis.
- Officials light up state Capitol Christmas tree display Updated: Nov-25-15 6:40 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard says there's no better way to start the holiday season.
- South Dakota drills S Dakota School of Mines 83-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:47 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Casey Kasperbauer scored a career-high 26 points with six 3-pointers to help South Dakota defeat the South Dakota School of Mines 83-63 on Tuesday night.
- Marshall leads South Dakota State past Houston Baptist 92-68 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:55 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Geroge Marshall scored 19, including three 3-pointers, and Deondre Parks added 17 points to help South Dakota State beat Houston Baptist 92-68 Tuesday.
- SD man who pleaded guilty in fatal crash won't go to prison Updated: Nov-24-15 5:50 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - A 77-year-old South Dakota man who pleaded guilty to a second-degree manslaughter charge stemming from a fatal car crash in May won't go to prison.