- Suspects in eastern SD robbery turn themselves in Updated: Apr-24-14 7:52 pm
- SD lottery board relaxes promotional policy Updated: Apr-24-14 7:04 pm
- Man accused of kidnapping daughter found in Idaho Updated: Apr-24-14 5:58 pm
- South Dakota swine research facility draws money Updated: Apr-24-14 5:46 pm
- Car drives into SD home; family displaced Updated: Apr-24-14 4:55 pm
- Wildlife agency darts mountain lion near home Updated: Apr-24-14 4:17 pm
- Number of deer hunting licenses could be reduced Updated: Apr-24-14 4:01 pm
- SD airport wants help from hunters to cull geese Updated: Apr-24-14 9:05 am
- SD capital city students planting trees Updated: Apr-24-14 7:58 am
- USD students to perform comedic contemporary opera Updated: Apr-24-14 5:28 am
- RV battery thieves hitting Pennington County Updated: Apr-24-14 5:05 am
- Myers, Hubbel criticize alleged corruption in SD Updated: Apr-23-14 8:13 pm
- LaPlante takes new job as assistant US attorney Updated: Apr-23-14 7:38 pm
- SD high school group considers transgender policy Updated: Apr-23-14 6:48 pm
- Some South Dakota GOP support help for immigrants Updated: Apr-23-14 6:15 pm
- SD board OKs studies on roads, wine distribution Updated: Apr-23-14 5:20 pm
- SD stabbing victims drive themselves to hospital Updated: Apr-23-14 12:44 pm
- Arguments set in prison guard killing lawsuit Updated: Apr-23-14 9:56 am
- Summit League tourneys boost Sioux Falls economy Updated: Apr-23-14 9:00 am
- Yankton bids for international archery tournament Updated: Apr-23-14 8:59 am
- Brookings Blizzard coach leaving for Hamline job Updated: Apr-23-14 8:38 am
- Live WWII hand grenade causes stir at pawn shop Updated: Apr-23-14 7:25 am
- Epidemiologist: Prevent tick-borne illnesses Updated: Apr-23-14 5:19 am
- Lantry man pleads guilty to causing fatal crash Updated: Apr-23-14 5:06 am
- SD tribe's park expansion for bison irks ranchers Updated: Apr-22-14 7:05 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Authorities say a woman and a girl suspected of robbing a store at a Sioux Falls gas station this week turned themselves in.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Lottery's oversight board voted 6-1 this week to relax the promotions policy that governs licensed lottery operators.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - An Oregon man accused of kidnapping his daughter in southeast South Dakota has been arrested in Idaho.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota, a state known for vast open space and sparse population, is getting a financial boost from an industry which considers those to be major assets - swine production.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls family has been displaced after a motorist drove into their house.
SPEARFISH, South Dakota - A mountain lion that was found in a tree at a Spearfish home was tranquilized and later released a few miles away in a rural area, a wildlife official says.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - The number of deer hunting licenses available in South Dakota for the upcoming season could be significantly reduced.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rapid City Regional Airport officials hope to enlist hunters in an effort to curb rising numbers of migrating Canada geese which pose an increasing threat to aircraft.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota's capital city is getting more of the Black Hills in its urban forest.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The University of South Dakota Opera will perform the comedy "Too Many Sopranos."
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The Pennington County Sheriff's Office is encouraging people to lock up their recreational vehicle batteries.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Two opposing South Dakota gubernatorial candidates say they want to clean alleged corruption statewide and limit the federal government's power over the state.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The state's Secretary of Tribal Relations J.R. LaPlante has taken a new job as an assistant U.S. attorney in Sioux Falls.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota High School Activities Association is considering a policy on transgender students that would allow them to participate in activities according to their identified gender, not necessarily the gender listed on their records.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Some Republicans in conservative South Dakota are putting the contentious politics of immigration reform aside and backing a measure to provide prenatal care to women living in the state illegally whose children will become citizens of the United States.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A South Dakota legislative board approved two summer studies Wednesday, one on financing for roads and bridges and another to consider alcohol distribution laws - both of which will likely lead to proposed legislation during the 2015 session.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Police in western South Dakota say a man who had been stabbed drove himself, a wounded man and another man to a hospital.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A federal judge is hearing arguments in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the widow of a South Dakota State Penitentiary guard slain by inmates three years ago.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls economy received an $8.5 million boost from the recent Summit League men's and women's basketball tournaments.
YANKTON, South Dakota - Yankton is submitting a bid to host an international archery competition that includes hundreds of participants and is viewed by almost 1 billion people on television.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - Brookings Blizzard head coach Cory Laylin has accepted the head coaching position at Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A woman caused a stir at a Rapid City pawn shop when she brought in two items her husband had collected while serving in the Philippines during World War II.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota's state epidemiologist recommends that residents use repellent and frequent checks to prevent tick-borne illnesses such as tularemia and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A 20-year-old Lantry man has pleaded guilty to causing an accident that killed his passenger.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Rangeland outside of Badlands National Park has become contested territory.