- Authorities search for missing state prison inmate Updated: Apr-20-14 4:40 pm
- Horse races start at Stanley County Fairgrounds Updated: Apr-20-14 1:14 pm
- SD birth rate on the rise after recession slump Updated: Apr-20-14 11:07 am
- Woman dies in rock climbing incident in SD Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- Governor's mansion hosts Easter egg hunt Updated: Apr-20-14 5:19 am
- Belle Fourche clinic offers free drug tests Updated: Apr-19-14 12:16 pm
- Railroad group says $1 million pledged locally Updated: Apr-19-14 11:02 am
- CAMP teams to showcase projects Saturday Updated: Apr-19-14 9:13 am
- SD lottery offers losing tickets a second chance Updated: Apr-19-14 5:43 am
- Commission plans to fix up turtle effigy site Updated: Apr-18-14 4:25 pm
- South Dakota begins absentee voting for primary Updated: Apr-18-14 3:14 pm
- Rapid City school's nursing program can stay open Updated: Apr-18-14 2:23 pm
- Family waits for apology in 1971 disappearance Updated: Apr-18-14 11:43 am
- New salmon species being considered for Lake Oahe Updated: Apr-18-14 9:01 am
- Progressive slot machines unveiled in Deadwood Updated: Apr-18-14 8:29 am
- Sioux Falls police recover evidence in homicide Updated: Apr-18-14 7:37 am
- Man in custody after 3-hour standoff in Rapid City Updated: Apr-18-14 7:04 am
- SD family recognized for conservation efforts Updated: Apr-18-14 5:37 am
- 'Collection, Compressed' exhibit on display at USD Updated: Apr-18-14 5:19 am
- SD Minerals Board OKs conflict of interest rules Updated: Apr-17-14 8:19 pm
- Suspect in Pierre standoff pleads guilty Updated: Apr-17-14 7:08 pm
- State offers training for blind, visually impaired Updated: Apr-17-14 5:49 pm
- New SD policies adjust parolee's time, management Updated: Apr-17-14 5:46 pm
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade mystery Updated: Apr-17-14 5:41 pm
- SD gets nearly $310K for specialty crop grants Updated: Apr-17-14 4:40 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities are searching for a state prison inmate missing in Rapid City.
FORT PIERRE, South Dakota - The annual horse races in Fort Pierre at the Stanley County Fairgrounds have begun.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota's birth rate is on the rise after seeing a slump caused by the economic prospects during the recession.
FALLING ROCK, South Dakota - Authorities say a 39-year-old woman has died as a result of injuries sustained from a fall while rock climbing in western South Dakota.
PIERRE, South Dakota - There's an Easter egg hunt Sunday afternoon at the South Dakota governor's mansion.
Belle Fourche, South Dakota - A drug screening clinic in Belle Fourche is offering free testing next week for parents for who want to know whether their children are smoking pot or using other drugs.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A South Dakota organization that helps raise money for railroad rehabilitation says more than $1 million has been committed locally to help match a federal grant for which the state is applying.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Teams from the Center of Excellence for Advanced Manufacturing and Production will showcase their projects Saturday at an Earth Day celebration at the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Lottery has announced a second chance game for players with losing scratch-off tickets.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The Pierre/Fort Pierre Historic Preservation Commission plans to fix up the site of a stone turtle figure north of Pierre.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota voters who live out of the state, will be travelling on Election Day or simply want to cast their vote early can do so with absentee ballots beginning Friday.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The head of the South Dakota Board of Nursing says Western Dakota Technical Institute has made significant progress in addressing board concerns and its nursing program can stay open.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A man whose family farm was searched as part of the investigation into the 1971 disappearance of two girls said the state should apologize for the physical and emotional devastation law enforcement agents left behind.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Wildlife officials are considering adding another species of salmon to Lake Oahe to boost the success of anglers.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Special slot machines linked to machines in another state to provide much larger jackpots are now available in Deadwood.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police say they have recovered a knife and gloves they believe were used in a homicide.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Charges are pending against a 37-year-old Rapid City man arrested after a standoff with police that lasted more than three hours.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard has recognized a South Dakota family for its conservation efforts.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - A student collection of work including photography, painting and ceramics is on display at the University of South Dakota.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A state environmental board adopted new rules Thursday requiring members to report conflicts of interest after the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said South Dakota was among the states not following all requirements of the U.S. Clean Air Act.
PIERRE, South Dakota - An Eagle Butte man has pleaded guilty to an attempted murder charge stemming from a standoff with law officers in October.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Rehabilitation Center for the Blind is set to start hosting a series of monthly training sessions focusing on assistive technology for people who are blind or visually impaired.
PIERRE, South Dakota - After tours of South Dakota correctional facilities, including juvenile homes and the penitentiary in Sioux Falls, an oversight committee heard updates Thursday on sweeping changes taking root in the state's criminal justice system.
ELK POINT, South Dakota - Cheryl Miller and Pamella Jackson had planned to celebrate the end of the 1971 school year by gathering with classmates at a quarry along a gravel road.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The U.S. Department of Agriculture says South Dakota this year is getting nearly $310,000 for grants to develop specialty crops.