- USD coach honors former Coyotes ahead of tourney Updated: Mar-12-14 4:01 pm
- SD Senate passes bill with funds for 4 projects Updated: Mar-12-14 3:13 pm
- South Dakota man pleads not guilty in robbery case Updated: Mar-12-14 3:10 pm
- NDSU celebrating 2nd trip to NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-12-14 2:19 pm
- Sioux Falls police hiring 14 officers Updated: Mar-12-14 2:16 pm
- SD Senate sustains veto against Deadwood hotel tax Updated: Mar-12-14 2:02 pm
- SD Legislature OKs $1.95 million to fight beetles Updated: Mar-12-14 1:28 pm
- Public input sought for new Spearfish call center Updated: Mar-12-14 12:11 pm
- USD launches search for head men's hoops coach Updated: Mar-12-14 11:20 am
- SD Guard airmen personal data leaked to company Updated: Mar-12-14 10:40 am
- Judge won't lower bond in SD kidnapping case Updated: Mar-12-14 8:24 am
- Sioux Falls man claims $65,629 lottery jackpot Updated: Mar-12-14 7:13 am
- SD Legislature putting final touches on bills Updated: Mar-12-14 6:14 am
- Braun's late layup helps N Dakota St clinch Summit Updated: Mar-12-14 1:14 am
- Dakotans lag in insurance marketplace enrollment Updated: Mar-11-14 11:11 pm
- SD House approves bill to support projects Updated: Mar-11-14 10:34 pm
- Proposed texting ban fails in South Dakota Updated: Mar-11-14 10:26 pm
- SD lawmakers ban abortion for gender selection Updated: Mar-11-14 10:14 pm
- SDakota women top Denver 82-71 for trip to NCAA Updated: Mar-11-14 9:45 pm
- Missouri bill would triple abortion waiting period Updated: Mar-11-14 9:43 pm
- SD Senate tweaks rules to fight school start dates Updated: Mar-11-14 9:34 pm
- Governor vetoes bill to increase Deadwood tax Updated: Mar-11-14 9:23 pm
- Lawmaker: South Dakota needs more gambling info Updated: Mar-11-14 8:14 pm
- SD man indicted in connection with baby's death Updated: Mar-11-14 5:13 pm
- SD lawmaker approve making animal cruelty a felony Updated: Mar-11-14 3:59 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota head coach Amy Williams is excited to be taking the school to its first NCAA tournament, but she says the team shares that honor with all of the former players and coaches who helped build the program.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Senate has approved a bill to fund four projects around the state with $2.46 million.
HURON, South Dakota - One of the two eastern South Dakota men accused of staging an armed robbery at a convenience store has pleaded not guilty.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - North Dakota State coach Saul Phillips was set to enjoy his "big ESPN moment" when the final buzzer sounded ensuring the Bison's second trip to the NCAA tournament.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The police force of South Dakota's largest city is planning to expand.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Senate has voted to uphold the governor's veto against an increase to Deadwood's hotel tax.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Senate has agreed to authorize $1.95 million to suppress pine beetle infestation.
SPEARFISH, South Dakota - Spearfish officials are asking for community input to help redesign a city-owned call center that collapsed in a snow storm last October.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - The University of South Dakota has launched a national search for a new head men's basketball coach.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - More than 1,000 South Dakota Air National Guard members are being advised to protect their credit details after a unit member sent an email containing their personal information to a real estate company.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A judge has refused to reduce bond for a Rapid City man accused in an alleged kidnapping last November.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls man has claimed a $65,629 lottery jackpot.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Legislature is nearing the end of the main run of this year's session.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Taylor Braun made a bold statement after North Dakota State's 2013 Summit League championship loss to South Dakota State.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - More than half of the people living in North Dakota and South Dakota who have completed an application and are eligible to sign up for health care coverage under the nation's new marketplace have yet to select a plan, despite an imminent deadline that could lead to a penalty if missed.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota House has approved a bill that would spend about $2.5 million to support a water project, protect an air base and support a research project.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota won't join 41 other states in banning texting while driving, a special legislative committee decided Tuesday after failing to negotiate a compromise between bans passed by the House and Senate.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Legislature has given final approval to a bill that bans abortions sought because of a fetus's gender.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota wants to extend Polly Harrington's collegiate career. The Coyotes' only senior did her part, too.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri would become the third state to make women wait three days to have an abortion after seeing a doctor under legislation passed by the state House on Tuesday.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Senate passed a bill regulating the process to challenge school board decisions about the first day of school.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard vetoed a bill Tuesday that would have increased the hotel tax in Deadwood.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota lottery officials are proposing the state's first comprehensive study on gambling addiction in more than 15 years, but a legislator expressed suspicion that the review would be coming from an agency that stands to benefit by downplaying the harmful effects.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A southern South Dakota man has been indicted on alternative counts of second degree murder and first degree manslaughter in connection with the death of a 3-month-old baby.
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota would become the last state in the nation to make animal cruelty a felony under a bill that received the Legislature's final approval Tuesday.